• Published 25th Oct 2014
  • 10,278 Views, 288 Comments

A Doctor's Duty - Free2424



A doctor wakes up in Equestria and tries his best to tend to his patients and his everyday life.

Comments ( 11 )

Hey! Update!!!

So the solution will boil down to literally reset him? Hmm I can believe it coming from the spirit of chaos

9709750
Sir. SIR! I understand you are upset. But, have you tried turning it off and on again? I see. Have a wonderful day sir.

Also…if it works he becomes immortal. I smell a wedding in his and Celestia future! Oh, Cadence will not leave them alone until she is made the maid of honor I just know it.

Let just hope Luna doesn't invoke Jus Primae Noctis while marrying them, just to spit her sister.

I know Silvia Stole the blood sample, but i REALLY want to know why she didn't just take it back to Gryphonstone, and i hope it isn't that when the blood gets further away from him it deteriorates quick.
I hope there is .... something for her.
Also gotta do a manual reset on this sucker to get all the features out of this model.

9709889
Yeah, I heard about that in a reddit post! Watching it was described as seeing a bunch of writhing sausages tucking themselves in for the night.

I can't wait, I thought Discord knew something about his illness and this kind of plot twist is freaking fantastic!:pinkiegasp:

I want the new chapter asap!:flutterrage:

Oof, and thus I reach the end. Feels bad, especially since it hasn't been updated in over 2 years. I really hope at some point this comes back since the author was last seen a month ago.

Damn it seems like one or two chapters from becoming complete

Login or register to comment