• Published 28th Jul 2014
  • 473 Views, 16 Comments

The Outcast - Kexel555



When someone wishes you all the worst...

  • ...
3
 16
 473

Chapter 3- Next target.

“It was close but nopony has seen me. “
She stated after finally crossing boundaries of her house, sighing with relief she took off her coat and threw it on the floor, she trotted into the bathroom and washed her hooves and her knife, it wasn’t an easy task to get all that blood from her coat.

After making sure there are no more signs of her night activities she proceeded into the kitchen in order to make herself something to eat.

She checked on ingredients ultimately deciding to eat some scrambled eggs with a pinch of spices and herbs, her mother taught her how to cook when she was just a small filly. This was one of the few fond memories from her foalhood.

Suddenly she noticed some kind of flash in the corner of her eye, she dropper her plate from shock and turned around, her eyes gone wide and it took her few moments to calm down.

She sighed with relief “You scared me, what brings you here?” She asked the black stallion who was wearing black coat with hood, at the same time she started to clean up small mess born from what was supposed to be her breakfast.

Stallion sat down on a chair in her living room, he was playing with a knife in his hooves, his stare could only be described as mysterious, small golden medallion laid down on the table next to him.

“My deepest apologies, scaring you wasn’t my intention, we need to talk about something very important Liz my dear.” He said while smiling widely. “You see I already know what you did to your friends and I must say you’re wasting your potential here. I know you want to punish everypony in this town but I’m afraid it’s just a waste of our precious time.”

“Whatever do you mean by that my master?” She stated while finally getting last part of scrambled eggs off the floor, she turned around only to meet black stallions eyes staring deeply into hers, not giving her any chance of escaping his deadly gaze.

“What I’m saying is that you shouldn’t waste your time killing any more ponies in this town by your own, their punishment will be delivered by my army of changelings. If you don’t want to spend rest of your life in jail you shall listen to me and obey my orders.” He stated emphasizing last words. “They will learn what real pain is when we will finally get rid of royal sisters, they are the only thing that can stop us now.”

“Now, you will wear your coat, hide this knife under it and wait for my next orders.” Liz stared blankly at him, her free will utterly broken by his mesmerizing gaze.

"Yes, my master." She stated and did everything just like he ordered.

‘Humf, I already have her under my control, poor mare she can’t even comprehend what’s she doing.’

He took his black coat off, Liz finally free from his gaze looked at him and froze.

He was big stallion whose coat was as black as the dark side of the moon, his cutie mark looked like blue sun, his sides were adorned with pair of huge majestic black wings, his mane was dark-green with white highlights, however there was something atop of his head that make her shiver.

It was long grey horn.

"YOU ARE ALICORN!" She screamed in both fear and shock.

"Of course I am. Now, are you ready to go?" He replied nervously.

"Yes, my master, So where are we going?" She asked.


"We are going straight to Canterlot. I will summon my army soon, be ready to leave." He said and sat down on a chair. Stallion grabbed golden medallion, murmured a few incomprehensible words and soon it started to shine. After few seconds, changelings started to emerge from the floor. They have black carapace-like coats, webbed manes and tails, fangs, bent horns, insect-like wings, and holes in their legs. The moment they fully emerged from the floor, one by one they stepped outside through her front doors. After few moments in front of Liz house stood small army made from more or less fifty changelings.

"Attack the village, destroy everything." Two simple orders which they didn’t hesitate to fulfill, in few seconds they were in air flying towards the center of the town, burning houses, killing ponies and consuming their feeling along the way.

‘I think it's more than enough to rase Ponyville, we should go.’

Stallion stood up. He summoned another five changelings and went outside with Liz.

"We are going to fly straight to the Canterlot, no matter what happens do not stop." He screamed to her and took off into the air. Liz stretched her wings and flew after him and changelings.


"Princess Celestia, Princess Celestia!" Guardian ran through the door screaming in panic, he soon knelt before his ruler shivering in fear.

"Yes what is it?" Celestia asked with calm and soothing voice.

"Ponyville... Ponyville is under attack! Our rainbow anti-unknownponies and other unknown creaturies defense system detected small group of attackers are flying in our direction. " Guardian said quickly. "Invaders are on their way here. You have to run my Princess. They are coming from north. There is one alicorn, pegasus and changelings. I don't know how many..." He fainted.

Princess Celestia looked around.

"Get ready for battle, enemies are on their way here and they are propably very strong. Luna, notify the rest of the guards of the castle to gather here in this hall. We will be waiting here." Celestia looked at guardian under her and healed him with magic. He stood up and ran away to the other guardians. Celestia went to her own chamber.

'Where is it? I can't find my... Oh, here it is. '

Princess opened chest and took out armor. She wore golden chestplate and graves. She also found helmet but it hinders the use of magic so she decided not to wear it.

'Now I am ready to fight for my ponies.'

When she came back, Luna was already waiting for her. Her eyes opened wider when she realized that Princess Celestia is wearing armor.

"You look gorgeous my dear sister. I'm impressed. Guardians are ready."

"Thank you Luna, I feel it's going to be hard battle."

They were waiting for opponents and soon, Luna noticed few shadows moving to their direction from the north.

"They are propably our enemies. It doesn't look like there are many of them. I think we will overpower them easily."

"Don't underestimate our opponents Luna. If they are attacking Ponyville and us in the same time, they can't be weak."

Celestia smiled to her sister and hugged her. After a while few changelings flew into the hall and attacked guardians but they had no chance with them. Guardians quickly knocked down changelings and tied them.

"You don't have to worry about anything Princess. We won't let them hurt you." One of the guardians said to Celestia.


"We are close Liz, we will land before doors to the royal hall. After that I will take care of guardians and you will attack Celestia. Knife which you recieved from me can penetrate armor, it doesn't matter how strong it would be." He shouted to her and accelerated.

After few moments they landed before doors. They were closed and before them were standing few guardians. Guardians rushed straight to attack Liz but black alicorn used his magic and cast them down from the bridge to royal hall. He pushed the door and before their eyes appeared large hall with many decorations and at the end of it, there was Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. There was a problem because guardians barred the way to them. Stallion looked at them and focused his mind. After a while his horn started to shine. From his horn fired stream of energy which scattered guardians on the sides.

"It's your chance Liz, go!" He looked at her and pushed her gently.

Liz rushed straight to Princess Celestia between guardians with knife in her hoove.

"Stop Sweetheart." Celestia sent rainbow beam straight to Liz and she fell down dropping the knife. She was laying there for a long while. Liz stood up looked around and couldn't believe her own eyes. She was in royal hall, in Canterlot standing before the most powerful pony in this world. She turned around and looked at black stallion terrified. He killed all the guardians. Suddenly in her head appeared memories of last days. She remembered what she did to Spitfire, leader of Wonderbolts, she remembered what she did to poor Fluttershy and Rarity. Liz began to tremble, laid down and covered her head with hooves.

"What have I done?" She was horrified and shocked. "I.... I didn't want to hurt anyone..." Liz started to cry loudly.

"It's okey honey, it's all right. It wasn't your fault. You were hypnotized. You didn't want to hurt anyone." She used her magic to pick her up and put her behind Luna. "Take care of her sister."

Celestia looked at strange opponent and she realized who is standing in front of her. Her eyes opened wider.

"Long time no see..... Mom"