• Published 28th Jul 2014
  • 473 Views, 16 Comments

The Outcast - Kexel555



When someone wishes you all the worst...

  • ...
3
 16
 473

Chapter 2- Why am I doing this?

Liz stood over her victim with a knife in her hoof. She was breathing quickly and was very excited. Blood ran down her knife on the ground. When she looked at the dead body she began to wonder why she did it. It was stronger than her. "But i don't want to hurt other ponies. Why am I doing this? " At this point her childhood memories appeared before her eyes.

It was beautiful, sunny day. Children were running around the park and she, along with her friend decided to go for a swim in the lake near the park. They were laughing with each other and dancing while walking toward the lake. After few minutes they reached their destination and jumped into the water. As always they were having fun. Liz came up with the idea to jump on her friend's back and pull her under the water. She got scared and her throat filled with water but Liz didn't notice that. When they flowed to the surface, Liz noticed that her friend is not breathing and she had closed eyes. She held her out to the beach and asked somepony to help her. Big, black stallion came to the rescue. Stallion began to resuscitate her. After many tries and a lot of hard work she woke up and spat the water out of her mouth. It took her some time to pull herself together. She looked at Liz with anger and she walked away from her at a safe distance. She couldn't believe that her friend wanted to hurt her.

"This mare is crazy! She tried to drown me!" She screamed loud that everyone could hear her.

Ponies were looking at Liz shocked and they began to whisper among themselves and insult her. Liz started to cry.

"I didn't want to hurt you. I would never..." She replied desperated.

"You tried to kill me! My friends were right. I should never be friends with you!" She screamed at her even louder than before. She was very angry at her. She didn't believe it was accident. She thought that Liz did it on purpose.

Liz ran home and the tears flowed from her eyes .

That day she lost her only friend. Suddenly other memory appeared in front of her eyes.

It was cold night, Liz couldn't sleep so she decided to go for a walk. It was dark, clouds hid the moon and stars so there was no light. She had to take oil lamp with her. Also she took her favourite book with her. Liz went to her favourite place sheltered from the wind. It was a bench behind the house of one of the residents of Ponyville. Around bench were bushes which shielded the place from the cold and wind so she could spend time there without fear that she will get sick. When she arrived, she sat down on the bench. She put a lamp next to her and opened the book in the place where she finished reading. It was a story about a lonely mare, banished from the country by the Queen. When she was travelling she met her true love and decided to go back to town and ask Queen for forgiveness. She wanted to build her own house and live there with her sweetheart to the end of her life. When Liz was reading, she fell asleep on a bench and knocked lamp. Lamp crashed to the ground and set fire to nearby bushes. The fire rapidly spread to another bushes and in the end set fire to a nearby house. Liz didn't know anything because she was sleeping. Ponies ran out from burning building and screaming loud for help. Neighbors came with buckets of water to extinguish the fire. When they finished, they found Liz laying on bench and screamed at her. Liz woke up scared, she didn't know what is happening. She fell to the ground and saw burned house. Ponies insulted her, humiliated her. Someone hit her with hoof few times. Liz covered her head with hooves and started to cry.

"I didn't do anything. Trust me. Please. I didn't do that. It was accident. I was sleeping here. Please, you have to trust me." She pleaded and she was frightened. She reatreated farther and farther.

"Go away! Leave Ponyville! You are not welcome here!" They were shouting.

She listened to the insults and cried more and more. She ran through the crowd in order to be in home as soon as possible. When she get there she was shaken. She didn't want to do anything wrong but accidentialy she burnt a house. Her crying woke up her parents. They came over her and asked what happend. They hadn't to wait long for answer. Someone knocked to doors. Her father opened.

"Good evening, is there something wrong?" He asked women.

"Wrong? You are asking me if there is something wrong? Of course there is!" She replied furiously.

"Calm down and tell me what happened."

"Mr.Grim, your daughter is arsonist! She set fire to my house when i was sleeping! I could die!"

"Is this true Liz?" He looked at her carefully.

"Yes but it was accident! I didn't do that on purpose!" Liz answered.

"This is just a child, how could she do this. I'm sure she didn't want to. Can I do something for you?" Mr.Grim asked her.

"No, thank you. Just keep an eye on your daughter you jerk!" She turned on her hoof and walked away.

Mr.Grimm hugged his daugther. "You should go to bed sunshine."

She listened and went to bed. Soon she fell asleep.

Next day when she woke in her bed there was quiet in house. Parents weren't laughing as they always did at mornings. There was something wrong. She came out of the bed and went to their room but they weren't there. She checked all rooms, kitchen, bathroom but they were gone.

"Maybe they went to do shopping. There is nothing to worry about" She said to herself.

But it wasn't true. Days went by but they didn't return. Liz realized that her parent left her alone in this town. That day she lost her parents.

Liz woke up. Memories disappeared as quickly as they had appeared. She felt pain. She doesn't have anyone in this world. They all left her and wished her all the worst. She realized that she is still standing above dead Spitfire. "I should move on. I have to punish Rarity." She looked around if anypony is coming and she went further. After few minutes she noticed that lights are on in Rarity's house and Rarity is working on another dress for someone. Liz hid behind other building and watched her through the window. "Rarity looks tired, maybe I should just go into her house and kill her?" Rarity was walking in her house but after a while she fall asleep on the floor near mannequins. "That's my chance" She thought.

Liz came out of hiding and went to Rarity's home. She opened the door and entered into. She came over Rarity and poked her.

"Good evening Rarity. Why are you sleeping on the floor? You should rest on your bed."

Rarity was suprised. She stood up and smiled to Liz.

"Hello Liz, how you came in?"

"I knocked few times but nobody opened so i came in. I was worried about you. What are you doing that late?" Liz asked.

"Oh, you are really kind. It's better than before when you were rude to me. I was working on a new dress for Rainbow Dash. She is invited to banquet which will be tommorow. I have to go back to work." She started sewing on her sewing machine.

"Rarity, you dont have to worry about it anymore." She smiled to her.

"What do you mean..." She noticed that Liz is holding knife stained with blood. "What did you do to Rainbow Dash!?" She asked terryfied.

"To Dashie? Nothing yet. But I will. First I have to punish you for your words that you said earlier. You and your stupid friends hate me. How can you say Friendship is magic when you dont even want to know ME?" She came closer to Rarity.

"We love you Liz, we love everypony. Please, don't do this. I would never hurt you." She started to cry silently.

"No Rarity, you all hate me."

Suddenly doors opened with a bang and Fluttershy entered the room. Liz reversed and looked straight to Fluttershy's eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING DO MY FRIEND!?" Fluttershy rushed straight to Liz and punched her in her face.
Liz flew a few meters and hit the wall. She dropped her knife. In a fraction of second Fluttershy flew to Liz and hit her with her leg. Liz catched her other leg when Fluttershy was trying to hit her again. Liz threw Fluttershy to the wall. She grabbed her knife and started to run towards Fluttershy. Liz noticed that Fluttershy is stunned and threw her knife to her.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Rarity jumped and covered Fluttershy with her own body. Knife pierced her chest and hit her heart. Rarity fell down to the ground and she couldn't do anything. She was dead. Fluttershy saw whole accident and get furious. She stood up and sent her deadly look. Liz didn't wait long. She rushed straight to Fluttershy. Fight started. Liz was stronger than Fluttershy so she quickly took the initiative. She knocked her to the ground, sat on her and she began to beat her in the face. After few powerfull hits, Fluttershy stopped moving but Liz was still punching her face. After another few hits, her face was deformed. Liz was breathing hard. She was tired. She looked through the window.

"Oh shit, it's sunrise. I have to hurry!" She stood up, took her knife and ran out of Rarity's house. She get to the home after few minutes unnoticed...