• Published 28th Jul 2014
  • 470 Views, 16 Comments

The Outcast - Kexel555



When someone wishes you all the worst...

  • ...
3
 16
 470

Chapter 1 - The best day?

Author's Note:

Hello guys.

This is my first attempt to write my own story.
I'm very sorry for all the mistakes that I made. I'm not too good at English.
I would be grateful if you told me what do you think about this story and mistakes which I certainly made.

It was a cold, rainy and dreary day. Liz as always decided to go on a walk. She can't go for a walk when the weather is nice, because everypony looks at her like she was a monster. Every time she passed next to someone, she heard unkind words spoken about her like "Oh, it's this troublemaker." or "Hey, it's this villain again, why she came here?" or "Be aware of her, she is crazy". And that was every single time when anyone saw her. She was thinking about it and didn't notice that someone is coming from the opposite direction. It was a black stallion, he was wearing a long black robe and hood. After a moment, they collided with each other and fell to the ground.

"Hey! What are you doing!? " She yelled and covered her head with her hooves.

"I'm so sorry Ma'am." He walked over to her and gave her his hoof.

She stood up and she shook off the dust.

"Excuse me? What did you just say? How did you called me?" Mare was looking at him suprised.

"I called you Ma'am. Why are you asking?"

"Nopony is calling me like that, I'm Grimmy Liz. Who are you?"

"My name isn't important. I know you pretty well and i also know that everyone in this town doesn't like you. I don't really understand why. Even if you are in trouble sometimes they shouldn't say such a words about you. It's not fair!" He looked around and angrily hit the ground with his hooves. "Why don't you show them who is boss in this town? You are pegasus. They should treat you like a normal pony!". Stallion stared deep into her eyes, she was defensless and couldn't help but feel that his gaze penetrated her soul.

Liz was shocked. She didn't know that stallion and she didn't know why he is so kind to her. She also started to feel dizzy.

"Liz, my dear. You can't let them do this anymore. You have to be strong, you have to show them your strenght. You have to prove that you are one of the best ponies in this world. That you are the best pony in this world."

She was very sleepy, she couldn't stand on her feet on her own. She knelt before him overhelmed by the force of his words. Her head began to ache.

"My Sweetheart, take your revenge. Do it for your master. Do it for yourself. You want to punish them." His voice was louder and louder but it was happening only in her head.

She looked at him hipnotized.

"I-i can't believe that somepony is so kind to me. I didn't even saw you once and you're helping me and talking about me in such a way" She was smiling and wanted to pounce on him and gave him a hug but suddenly in her head appeard another thought. "Yes... He's right...They all hate me. They don't want me here. They want me to disappear... But I won't! They will regret! They must regret! I have to follow my master's orders!"

Stallion smiled suspiciously and just disappeard. Liz stood for the moment in one place thinking about revenge on everypony in this town and then she noticed that stallion is gone. "Sheesh... I don't even know name of that guy. I should go home. It had stopped raining. Soon my dear neightbors will come out from their houses." She spat on the ground.

For the next 5 minutes she was walking silently, until she reached her destination. She opened the door and couldn't believe her own eyes. On the table in front of the doors lay big, shining knife. She walked over to it and grabbed it with the hoove. Knife was heavy and solid. She was excited and the blood rushed to her head. . She felt strange, adrenaline increased dramatically. She hid the knife in a drawer and went to the shop for coat.

As always ponies were looking at her but she didn't care about it anymore. She knew that soon they will feel worse pain than she felt for whole life. She accelerated and ran into a clothing store.

"HelloRarityiwouldliketobuycoat" She said quickly and sent a smile to her.

"Excuse me Grimmy, can you repeat please?" Rarity asked her and also smiled.

"I want to buy a coat with hood" replied rudely.

"You could be more polite Liz. What colour do you need?" Rarity started to take off materials from shelves.

"Polite? You are all always rude to me and you are asking me to be more polite? Are you kidding? Black. I want black."

Rarity sent her deadly gaze and began to sew coat for her.

Few minutes later

"Here you go. Black cloak with hood. Six ponie coins please".

Liz yanked coat from her hooves and threw coins on the table. Liz ran out and slammed the door behind her. " You bitch are asking me to be more polite? POLITE? You will feel my wrath when I will put my knife in your ribs."

She ran into her house, dressed in her new coat, hid the knife under her coat and was about to leave but she remembered that it is still the middle of the day. " Damn, I have to wait until dusk when everypony is asleep. Maybe I should rest for a while and eat something before my adventure." She wore off her cloak, put the knife on table and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. After a meal she was thinking about plan. "How should I do it? She is living alone but I have to go throught the whole town unnoticed. Then I have to get to her house, find her in darkness and... Kill her? Yessss.... yes. That's it. But what if I wont be able to do this? Screw it, I have no time to think about such stupid things. Why wouldn't I be able to do this? It's already evening. Small preparations and I can go for my revenge." She wore coat, hid knife, drunk some water and left house.

It was dark and the streets were empty, nopony was outside. "They are all sleeping" said Liz to herself. She covered her head with hood and walked toward Rarity's house. Suddenly in front of her appeared drunk Spitfire.

"Hel-llo S-sweetheart, why are you still up? It's night." Spitfire ask worried.

"Oh, hello Spitfire. I just went for a walk. I can't sleep very well and I can go out only when it's raining or when it's dark outside and nopony can see me." replied saddened. "And why you are here that late? You are not living in Ponyville"

"Hahahah, Pinkie Pie just made an AWESOME party in her house. As always! Well, im bit drunk as you can see and I'm not able to fly to my home. Why can't you go outside when is day? You always can!" She slightly staggered and fell to the ground. It took her some time to pull herself together.

"Not really, all ponies in ponyville hates me, they are laughing at me and they are calling me a monster or worse... it's not fair!" She covered her head with her hooves and started to cry silently.

"Poor girl." Spitfire walked over to her and hugged her. Liz smiled mysteriously pulled out her knife so that Spitfire couldn't notice anything. Liz pressed Spitfire's head harder to her body that she couldn't shout and hit her ribs couple of times with her knife. Liz felt like a knife easily pierces Spitfire's body. She felt how much blood flows from wounds which she made few seconds ago. Few moments later Spitfire's body hit the ground but she was still breathing.

"Honey... B-but... why are you doing this? I'm the leader of Wonderbolts. I never did anything bad to you..." She whispered to her.

"Because you would ruin my perfect plan. You already ruined my plan. Everypony in this town want me to disappear but I won't do this. I suffered from my childhood. I was beaten, everypony was laughing at me, everypony was making fun of me, everypony whished me all the worse. But now it will change. They will suffer more than me. I want them all to feel the pain. I will take my revenge." replied silently.

"Don't do this... Y-you are good girl, I'm sure of it... They didn't mean to..."

"Oh just shut up. You do not know what I went through. It was worse than nightmare. Now say goodbye to this world. Rarity told me that I should be more polite. Sweet dreams Spitfire." She hit her once again, this time straight to the heart...