• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 342 Views, 4 Comments

Luna's Mission - kalawoof



Starburst, Darkecho, Princess Luna, and Zecora must top some of King Sombra's followers from resurrecting their crystal king!

  • ...
 4
 342

Chapter 8

The small herd of ponies rushed to the train station. For the day long trip to Canterlot, Starburst decided it would be a good idea to get to know the five ponies who had joined their group. The first one was a brown pegasus stallion named Jimmy Casket. He had spiky, dark brown hair. His cutie mark was a skateboard with smoke and sparks behind it, and he was a time lord.

The second was a light blue pegasus stallion with slightly fluffy, white hair. His name was Zephyr and his cutie mark was a lightning bolt with a checkered flag. The third was another pegasus stallion. He was a darker yellow with an orange mane. His cutie mark was two crossed blacksmith hammers with a burning piece of coal between them. He had a rifle strapped to his back, and told them that he was very skilled with making them, and shooting them.

The fourth was another pegasus, but this time it was a mare. She was quiet when introducing herself. She had long, pink hair, and a white coat. Her cutie mark was a heart with a crown over it. In the middle of her introduction, she shyly said, “You two would make a great couple.”

Starburst and Darkecho looked straight at each other with wide eyes, then Darkecho said, “Okay, lets talk about something else!”

“So lets talk about the plan n--” Starburst got cut off by Salvage who coughed for attention.

“You forgot someone,” he said. He looked behind him and gave a short nod. A tan colored pegasus mare with golden hair that was styled like Star’s friend, Octavia. Her cutie mark was a blazing sun. Her wing tips were also gold.

“What’s your story?” Star asked.

“W-well, I was actually part of the Crystal Empire when Sombra took over. My name's Era. Before we disappeared and lost our memories, my wing got injured by a crystal spike. I was very grateful to the small dragon that saved us when he was about to return. When my wing healed, I decided to travel a little. I went to Fillydelphia, but soon got captured. Now I’m grateful to you and your friends for setting me free and I’ll help however I can!” she said.

“Great, because we’ll need all of the help we’ll need! So, Princess, what’s the plan?” Star asked, looking to Luna who looked deep in thought.

“We’ll gather a few of my night guards. They are elite fighters and always ready for a mission. If we get our team too big, it’ll be hard to travel if we have too many with us.”

She looked to Star and continued, “Maybe someday if you’re looking for a job, you can become one of them? I’ve noticed how well you battle.”

Star quickly beamed and nodded, then got serious. “Okay, we’ll gather them then find Sombra. The first place we look is the Crystal Empire. Is everyone up to it?” Star asked. Everyone put on their serious faces, and nodded.

(The other OCs in this are created by people on Google+ so I put their names at the end of each chapter from now on)

Owner of Salvage: +Collin Parks
Owner of Jimmy Casket: +Jimmy Casket
Owner of Zephyr: +PeaceyPraps
Owner of Keylime Cutie Pie: +Linnisa B
Owner of Ruby Love: +Rayelle Kushner
Owner of Era: +Xx AuraLight xX