• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 343 Views, 4 Comments

Luna's Mission - kalawoof



Starburst, Darkecho, Princess Luna, and Zecora must top some of King Sombra's followers from resurrecting their crystal king!

  • ...
 4
 343

Chapter 5

They tried to turn back to the hole they entered through, but it was blocked by two stallions. Immediately, Starburst went into action. Her fighting was a main talent of hers. She kicked, punched, and even bit some of the enemies. She dropped from shock to the floor when a unicorn threw some black crystals at her wings.

She grunted on the floor in pain, trying not to let any weakness show, but passed out from too much energy use. Darkecho was next. His eyes crossed when the crystals were thrown at his horn, then he fell. Zecora’s hooves were covered in the crystals that made her strength leave her. Luna was the only one left. She stopped the crystals in midair with her magic and kicked out with all her might at any who approached her.

Finally, every single one of the enemies threw crystals at the same time, putting her strength, flight, and magic to a stop. “That was easy, Kitestring, go check outside to make sure they didn’t leave any of their friends out there. Hurley, gather your guards and take them to the prison. Make sure they don’t steal any of your necklaces! Those are the only things that identify you as one of us, remember!” a yellow Pegasus ordered.

The two unicorns nodded and went to do their duties. “Looks like we’ve caught ourselves some royalty!” the Pegasus chuckled as he saw Luna being dragged away. He noticed his army standing around.

“What do you think you’re doing?! Get back to work! We have to resurrect Sombra!” he growled. The others panicked and scrambled to where they were working before the intrusion.

The unicorns focused their powers into regular rocks, it took an extremely long time of using dark magic that turned the rocks into dark crystals. They threw them into a growing pile, and worked on more. There was little time for rest. The Pegasus leader turned to another Pegasus and said, “You, go and deliver a message to the other hideout in that wrecked castle. Get them over here. I can tell that the time is nearing for our king to come back to the world of the living.”

The other Pegasus nodded and replied, “Yes, sir, Luckyblaze.”

The other Pegasus darted out and dashed through the air to an abandoned castle on the other side of Equestria.

“Our plan is coming together,” he muttered to himself. He turned to the slide bottom as two ponies entered. One was a big, strong earth pony with a red body and blond hair. The other was a gray Pegasus colt with black and blue hair, and a prosthetic wing.

“Who are you?” Luckyblaze asked, noticing the necklace on the colt.

“Uh, I’m Shadow Wing, and this is my brother… Big Red?” he said. Luckyblaze raised an eyebrow seeing that Big Red didn’t have a necklace.

“Oh, he lost his, can we get another?” Shadow Wing asked.

Lucky Blaze sighed and nodded, then said, “You two look strong, can you smash the bigger crystals into smaller sized? They can be used easier like that. Also, make sure you take a potion from that table first, or else the crystals will attack you.” He walked away without another word, leaving Big Macintosh and Night to look for the others who had been taken prisoner.