• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 341 Views, 4 Comments

Luna's Mission - kalawoof



Starburst, Darkecho, Princess Luna, and Zecora must top some of King Sombra's followers from resurrecting their crystal king!

  • ...
 4
 341

Chapter 3

The trio boarded the train the next morning after getting plenty of rest. “Where are we going?” Darkecho asked, looking around at all the amazed faces on the train.

“I suppose it is not common for a princess to use a public car on the train. Anyways, we are going to Fillydelphia, there’s a cave a few miles to the west of it where it is suspected for the supporters of King Sombra to live.

“Oh, okay, but only suspected? Why’s that?” Starburst asked. Luna sat down on a bench, so Starburst and Darkecho sat on the one across from her.

“The stallion that came to me and my sister seeking help, he was exploring that area,” Luna said. Star nodded then leaned back, putting her forelegs up on the back of the bench.

“Do we even have a plan for if we do run into these supporters? How do we even know they exist?” Starburst said. Luna used her magic to open Starburst’s saddlebag and pull things out.

“What are you doing?” she asked. Luna’s eyes flickered around at the floating objects until they rested on the letter she had sent.

“Did you look at the back of this?” she asked, getting everything else back into the bag.

“No, why?” Star asked, sitting normally again.

“Because I wasn't finished when I signed it. Read the back,” Luna ordered. Star plucked the letter out of the air and pulled it out of the envelope.

She flipped it to the back, where she read, “P.S, there have been small attack on Manehattan, Fillydelphia, and Las Pegasus. There have been no deaths, but there have been prisoners taken. These ponies strike quickly and take what they can. They leave behind flags that say, “All hail King Sombra.”

“Oh, that’s how we know. But Fillydelphia and Las Pegasus are across Equestria from each other!” Star said. Then continued, “Does this mean we have to find different hideouts to attack?” Luna nodded, then stared out the window for the rest of the trip.
When they reached Fillydelphia, Star got of the train, yawned, and stretched.

“There was a big aisle on the train, you didn’t have to sit in one place for the whole trip,” Darkecho explained. Star shrugged and started walking, then paused because she didn’t know where they were going. She looked to Luna for help.

“We are going to get a hotel. I want to keep my cover low so ponies don’t get too excited,” Luna said. Her horn began to glow and she started to shrink to a normal sized pony. Eventually, she was just a dark blue unicorn with a dark blue mane without a crown. Her cutie mark stayed as a crescent moon, but without the black patch that surrounded it.

“Lets go,” she said, walking away.

“I didn’t know she could do that,” Star said, following. Darkecho looked around, taking in as much as he could. When they left the station, he noticed that a pair of ponies was watching them.