• Published 8th Jul 2014
  • 551 Views, 2 Comments

Frozen Equestria - Flashburn37



Nightmare Moon worshipers in the frozen north have a new leader, a natural born alicorn that has declared war on Equestria! But Twilight and her friends are missing! Celestia sends out a brave warrior in search of new talent but will it be enough?

  • ...
0
 2
 551

Khabter2two: CeareL Braund Puns Ha Ha!

Thank you so much for reading an...

Oh silly Flashburn, did you really think You could write about me and get away with it?

Oh no... You switched the story and the author notes? That's against the rules Discord!

Like I care! ha ha ha!

Oh I hope they don't take this down...

Author's Note:

Khabter2two: CereaL Braud Puns Ha Ha!
"Alright Fluttershy, we have work ta do. Get up an' get movin'!" Applejack dragged Fluttershy out of her sleeping bag.
"D-Don't you think I-I should stay here? Th-Th-There are F-F-Freezers out there..." Fluttershy tried to back out.
"Dag Nab It Fluttershy, we are on a mission for the Princess! What would Angel think?" Applejack pestered her. "Ah need yer help on this'n. I cain't do it myself. An' I cain't drag ye all the way there! B'sides we already got all disguised up!"
Fluttershy got up slowly. "Alright... Let's go..."
"That's that's spirit! B'sides I'm sure the Freezers'll be jus' fine! After all, they cain't all be nasty. We jus' gotta git in an ask ta stay a while, afta that I jus' need y'all to watch my back. We'll be out lickety spilt!"
"If you say so..."
The approached the Keep, its stone walls rose before them intimidating and daunting. In front of the heavy metal gate stood two guards. They smiled when they saw the two approach them. One of the guards trotted up to them and greeted them, "How do you do today? I'm sorry to say the keep is closed to the public due to an order from The General, Absol."
Applejack sighed and said, "Not too well actually, Me an' mah friend here got lost a little ways back afta our home town got destroyed by bandits. But I guess y'all caint be lost if you have nowhere to go. Nopony'll take us in, we jus' need until after Winter an' then we can go back to our crops an' maybe start over ya' know?"
The guard looked like he was going to say no, but then he saw Fluttershy's face. Her eyes huge and begging, her bottom lip slightly jutted out and her ears folded down... A tear slowly slid down his cheek as he cried, "I'm sure I can convince the Captain to let you stay!" He spun about and sprinted back inside.
Applejack looked at Fluttershy and said, "Wow... Good job Cornflaker..."
"Thanks... Wheatie..." They did not have to wait long before they were admitted inside. Cornflaker was glad to be out of the frigid winter air. They were led to a small room and told there was nowhere else available.
"Ah it's jus' fine! Better th'n we've had fer awhile I cane assure you! Naw iffin's Y'all don't mind, we've been walkin' days..."
"I understand completely." The guard bowed and exited.
As soon as the door closed Cornflaker burst into tears. "Omc the pressure is too much. I can't take it! We'll be discovered for sure!"
"I know how ya feel Ah really do, all slinkin' about an' lyin' don't feel right at all. Jus' remember what we are here to do okay? We need tah find mah Element or Equestria might not make it. Think ah yer friends an' you'll be fine."
A voice emanated from the walls, "And besides... it's not like you don't have help..." Both ponies froze and began panicking, if a Freezer overheard they'd be doomed. A section of wall sprouted eyes and lunged forward! Quickly the rest of the face formed and they were shocked to see everypony's favorite Draconiquis... Discord! "Why hello Fluttershy! I've missed you since Celestia shackled me in Cantorlot with all those boring duties! Oh... hi Applejack, I guess you matter too, but... if you're going to fit in, you'll need a northern Farmer's accent rather than a southern." He snapped his claws and Applejack's mouth twitched and contorted. "There we are! How's that?"
"Was machst du denn, Discord? Ach! Was sprechst ich!?" Applejack panicked.
"Oops, my bad. A little too Germane it would seem." He snapped his claws again. "How about now then?"
"I was asking what you are doing here Discord!" Applejack, more than a little bit miffed, complained.
"Are you kidding? I've been here longer than you! I even had time to mess with the title and the description!"
Fluttershy was confused, "The... title?"
"Pinkie would understand, Anyways as to why I'm here it'd be because I wanted to make sure my pal Fluttershy got to the Element of honesty easy enough. Just trying to be helpful."
"Why don't you just go grab it then!?" Applejack blurted.
"Why Honestly you don't remember? I can't touch them! Celestia made sure of that when she brought me to Ponyville to be "reformed"." He fell back onto the bed laughing melted through it onto the floor where he faded back into the stone. Slowly his tooth made its way to the ceiling before he popped out again. "Now, about that Element..."
***
There was mass panic in the keep as soldiers ran about trying to keep the walls up. Somehow the entirety of their stone walls had been replaced with chocolate and for some reason the winter sun gave more heat than it should have and the chocolate began to melt! The head of the vault guard at that keep, saw two ponies running off with a medallion from the vault... no... not just a mere medallion... The Element of Honesty! He cocked back his spear hoof and was about to let it fly at them when the ground at his feet turned to soap and he slipped! He landed on his spear and would have died if not for the fact it was somehow licorice... He'd read the newspapers... "Discord..." He smiled. Evandra would be pleased... with Discord here... Oh she'd be pleased...
***
Applejack ran under the collapsing chocolate archway with the Element clutched in her hoof. Fluttershy right behind her. She turned to check on Flutter and saw the guard Swifty preparing to toss a spear at them. "Discord on our flank!"
"On it!"
"Don't hurt him!" Fluttershy told Discord.
"Wouldn't dream of it!"
***
"Alright then Discord, what's your brilliant scheme? You know... this accent is really beginning to bug me..." Applejack asked.
"Distraction, Deception and Discombobulating. I'll make up the rest on the go. I'll get you into the vault, after that... gallop towards Equestria as fast as possible."
"I'd like a bit more than that."
"When I know, you'll know."
***
Apple and Flutter walked down the hallway and were stopped by a guard, "Why hello, I don't think we've met. I'm Swifty, I'm the head vault guard." He told them trying to impress.
"That's interesting. Why aren't you there now?"
"I'm on break. Well, I have a lunch waiting for me... would you care to join me?" He winked.
"I'm sorry but we're in a hurry, we decided to try and make ourselves useful so we got some duties we must attend to."
"Shame, oh well... She you two later." He trotted off whistling.
***
"I can't believe we made it!" Fluttershy Flutter sighed. She saw Discord using some serious magic, "What are you up to now?"
"Oh just rearranging things and removing others. You ready to go?"
Applejacked coughed, "I believe you're missing something?"
Discord snapped a claw, "Oh you're no fun, Crab Apple Yak. Now to get back to Equestria faster... Oh I know!" He snapped a claw and they were suddenly in Ponyville where snow was falling heavily. "Darn, I missed... Oh well! I'm needed back in Cantorlot I'm afraid... Celestia's healing takes up so much time... Well, see you two later!" He snapped his claws and was gone.
"Wait! Take us with... you... Ponyfeathers... well... Ah guess we got sum walkin' tah do don't we? Oh good, mah voice is back!"
Fluttershy giggled, "You're right, let's go. I'm excited to see our friends again. Do you think they're alright?"
"Ah'course silly filly! Don't you doubt fer a secint they'll probably be there before us what wit' teh train bein' out an all." They shopped for a bit, stopped by Sweet Apple Acres and Fluttershy's cottage. Angle had everything in order and Big Mac had gotten some extra help on the farm. They then began the long trek to Cantorlot...
***
"Always enter, space, pound, pound, pound, with you. Seriously why not mix it up?
*** *** *** *** *** *** ***
that's better!" Discord laughed as he stepped into Celestia's healing chamber. "Alright Celest, ready to get a bit better a bit faster? A mind will heal itself in time but we don't have that..." He looked around. The room was deserted. The bed torn to shreds and burnt, yet covered in ice. The entire chamber was ransacked! "Celestia!? Princess!?" He flew from room to room, phased through walls but there was no sign of her! He flew through the floor into the throne room and poked out an eye... Did his eye deceive him? He pulled it back. "Are you lying?" A small voice replied, "No! It's really there!" He looked again, "Are you sure?" he asked in a panic, "Yes! I'm your own eye! Why would I lie?" Discord considered this... "Oh Alright!" He checked again, this time with his other eye... It was true! He would need a closer look but it seemed that sitting upon the throne was none other than Nightmare Moon!
***
"Again with that!"
* * * * % &#@ &$#^#@&%@%&@%^@%&@%&@&@
%& 4 % & ! * ( &
"Better!"