• Published 23rd Jul 2014
  • 2,092 Views, 30 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls Quest for the Six Keys - Starman1560



A boy named Blaze Shine was a transfer student. He is going to his new school Canterlot High School. He makes friends with the mane six and he thinks he will have a normal life. But a evil man named Tirek wants the girls and the keys they are carryin

  • ...
13
 30
 2,092

X-Zero on the Hunt

Here is chapter 5. I do not own Equestria Girls or the character.s But I do own the story. Hope you like.

Chapter 5 X-Zero on the Hunt.

Blaze had been walking about five minutes down the unknown hallway. He does not know where he is, but if the black limousine and the van are here must mean the girls are here too. Then he starts to hear the sound of foot steps behind him. Lucky Blaze saw a door half open, so he jump into the room and shut the door behind him. It was dark in the room. Lucky Blaze finds a light switch and puts the light on. He was in a room full of weapons, all weapons you could think of swords, guns, axes etc. Suddenly the dagger in Blaze's bag started to glow. He took the bag of his back and took out the dagger. It was glowing so bright, suddenly a other weapon it the room started to glow as well. It was other dagger look the same as the dagger what is it Blaze hands. Then both blades on the daggers started to grow. After the blades stop growing they were about the half size of Blaze's leg.
Then the swords turned into two ball and went back into Blaze's bag.

“Okay, what the hell happened” Blaze said to himself after he saw what happened. “Oh well, it looks like ok to go out.” Then he pushes down on the door handle to open the door but nothing happened. The door was locked on the other side. Were Blaze shut the door behind him before it some how locked after he shut it, so he stuck. Then he started to angry.

“DARN IT!” he shouted and punched the door at the same it. Suddenly door the fly's of it hinges and down the hallway. Blaze was only stand there with a shocked face for about minute or two before he started to speak.

“Okay, How did I do that” he said. Before he think of what happened he could hear sound of foot steps again but this time they were running. Blaze started to run down the hallway as fast he could. Then he saw a lift and jumped into it, then pushed the first button he could see which was to floor five. The lift doors shut and he went to the floor of floor five. After the lift doors opened and Blaze walked out he could hear voices down the hallway. He pushed himself to the wall and moved down the hallway. Then he jumped behind some boxes, then he poked head behind one of the boxes and saw two men standing by a locked door and one of them don't sound happy.

“Keep it down it there”. The man said it not happy tone. Then the other man started to talk him with happy tone it is voice.

“It okay buddy. Let her make so much noise as she like. She can not escape” he said sounding ore happy. Blaze could hear the everything was the men were saying. So which means one of the girls it locked it that room. Blaze ran at the two men and punched them so hard knocking them out. When the two men are knock out on the floor, Blaze took the keys and unlocked the door and he saw a black sack floor moving some was inside the sack. Blaze started untie the rope at bottom of the sack. After he done he opened the sack and pair of black shoes came out of the sack and right into Blaze's face. He fell on the floor with to marks on his face in the shape of bottom of the shoes. The sack was still open and the person out it of the sack. It was Twilight but she was bound and gagged. She started to struggle with her bonds but then she stopped when she saw Blaze on the floor. Then she started to struggle with her bonds again. Blaze finale gets up of the floor and saw Twilight bound and gagged, then Twilight looks at Blaze and starts to noise.

“Mmmmmph” she went trying to escape from her bonds. Blaze went over to Twilight and untie her rope and took the gag of the mouth so she could finale speak.

“Blaze I am so sorry for kicking you in face. I through you was one of knows jerks” Twilight said feeling guilty.

“Don't worry Twilight its find. What happened Twilight your not hurt are you” he asked. Twilight shakes her head from side to side.

“Okay good. Have you seen the other girls.” Blaze asked. Twilight only shakes her head from side to side again.

“No” she said. “We were together went we got captured, but after at we were separated on different floors of this base. I don't what floors they are on. I am worry, I hope they are okay.”

“I hope so too” Blaze said. Then he holds out his arm to Twilight and she look up to see his face and his a smile on it. “Come on, we find them together”. Then Twilight's puts her hand into Blaze's hand and he up pulls her up onto her feet. They made their way out of the door and into the hallway. Suddenly something breaks right through the wall then it looks at Blaze and Twilight. It was a big robot with the words X- Zero on it. Then it started to speak.

“TARGET FIND. BLAZE SHINE” it said. Then X-Zero puts its arm up and a laser gun comes out and points right at Blaze. Then X-Zero says one word.

“KILL”. It said.

“RUN!” Blaze Shouted and him and Twilight leg it down the hallway with X-Zero right behind them. As they raced down the hallway, X-Zero is shooting red blast at Blaze at every minute or two. Good thing at X-Zero is a bad shot or Blaze would be dead by now. Then Blaze and Twilight came to a stop because a door is front of them. Twilight tries to open the door but no luck.

“It locked.” she said trying to opening the door. Then Blaze got an idea. He took Twilight to move out of the way, then he runs right at the door and kicks it. He did not get the door open but he did get something else, pain going through his leg.

“BAD IDEA BAD IDEA!” Blaze shouted and hopping round holding his leg. Then he saw the door had a code lock on the door. Then he look at Twilight and spoke.

“Twilight can you crack the code on at code lock” he said pointing at the lock on the door. Twilight looked at the lock he was pointing at and nods.

“I can try, but what about you” she asked.

“Me. I am going to give at robot a lesson not to shot laser blast at me” he said.

“WHAT!” Twilight shouted. “Are you nuts, you will get killed”. Blaze looks at Twilight and smiles.

“Don't worry I will be fine” he said. Twilight was not so sure but then she spoke.

“Okay. But be careful” she said. Blaze nods and races down the hallway to look for X-Zero and Twilight works on the lock.

X-Zero was looking for it target then it hears a voice saying.

“They metal head, looking for me” the voice said and X-Zero turns around and could see Blaze. Then X-Zero pull its arm again and Blaze starts to walk back.
“Okay” he said to himself still walking back “I did not plan for this”. Then X-Zero shots a laser blast at Blaze and does not have the time to jump out of the way. Suddenly to balls in his bag make a shield round him stopping the attack. Then they become to swords and went into Blaze's hands then he smiles and speaks.

“Okay metal face lets dance”. He said and races right at X-Zero.

Unversed Boss Theme 2

Now the battle begins, first X-Zero lifts its leg arm and blasts out its metal claw. Blaze jumped out of the way it time. Lucky the metal claw was stuck in the ground. Then Blaze uses the sword in his hand to cut through the metal like butter. Now with one arm X-Zero made a big blade come out of it. Then it swings its arm down to Blaze. Lucky he saw it and put his it a cross shape and stopped the blade.

It the office. Tirek is watching everything on a big TV screen it his office. What he saw shocked him,Blaze stopping X-Zero blade with is swords.

“How strong is this kid” he said to himself. Now he is going see what Blaze does next.

Blaze pushes the blade up and jumps to side as the blade fall down and hit the floor. Before X-Zero could do some, Blaze races at the robot jumps right up to its head and cuts it off with the sword in his right hand and lands on his feet. X-Zero stands for a minute then comes crashing down to the floor.

“I win” Blaze said and walks away from the robot. Then his two swords turned back into balls and went back into his bag. With Twilight she finale got the right code to open the door, it took about 50 tries to get the right code. Then Blaze walks up. (Music stop)

“You got door open Twilight” he asked.

“Yes” she said “How are you. Your not hurt, are you.”

“No Twilight I am fine. Lets look inside” he said and opens the door walks it with Twilight right behind him. Inside is a big computer with small TV screen on it. It look likes this computer controls everything in the base. Then Twilight got idea then started to type away on the keyboard.

“Twilight what are doing” Blaze asked as she was still typing. Then she stop typing and pressed the enter key, suddenly pictures of Twilight's friend appeared on the computer screen with writing by the side of them. Twilight turns to Blaze and started to speak.

“I used the computer to find the locations of the girls and unlock all the locked door in the base too”she said. Blaze's smiles and looks at computer screen.

“Okay lets see. First Pinkie Pie on floor 9, AppleJack on floor 3, Rainbow Dash on floor 4, Fluttershy on floor 7 and Rarity 8. So we are on floor 5, so AppleJack and Rainbow Dash are the closet” he said. Still with smile on his face he looks at Twilight and said.

“Lets go” he said. Twilight nods and her and Blaze run out of the room and to the lift. Blaze pressed the closed lift button to shut the door.

Tirek was watching everything on his TV screen. Then Mr Claw walks it and starts to speak. “Sir, he wants to talk you” he said . Tirek looks at him, then he gets off his chair. He puts a secret code on the table and a secret door opens behind him. Then he walks down stairs to a secret room under is office. Then is nothing in the room but a big class tube in the middle with long big wires sticking out of the sides and stuck to the walls and ceiling. Inside the tube is a weird dark fog. Tierk and Mr Claw walk up to tube and they both bend over bowing. Tirek starts to speak.

“You called for me sir” Tirek said to dark fog in the tube. Suddenly the dark fog starts to move and a big eye opens up on the dark fog and looks at Tirek then the dark fog spoke in a not human voice.

“Yes Tirek I did. You I need a talk."

At was chapter 5 I hoped you like it. Chapter 6 will be called Apples and Rainbows. Can Blaze and Twilight find the girls it time, and what is dark fog that Tirek is talking too, find out next time.

Comments ( 5 )

Omg this is awesome! Can't wait to what is next

When is the next chapter?

When will you make the next?

Continue the story, please? :scootangel:

Login or register to comment