• Published 23rd Jul 2014
  • 2,092 Views, 30 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls Quest for the Six Keys - Starman1560



A boy named Blaze Shine was a transfer student. He is going to his new school Canterlot High School. He makes friends with the mane six and he thinks he will have a normal life. But a evil man named Tirek wants the girls and the keys they are carryin

  • ...
13
 30
 2,092

Tirek's Secret Base

Here is chapter 4. I do not own Equestria Girls or the characters. But I do own the story Hope you like.

Chapter 4 Tirek's Secret Base

Blaze was running down the hallway where the two men went through. Why would someone kidnap six normal girls and why do it. Blaze was running down the hallway and stopped went he saw a door it front of him. He grabbed the handle of the door and turned it and the door opened luck it was unlocked.

Blaze was now outside behind of the theatre. Next he saw a van and a long car. The car it a black limousine like for a very rich person and there was a normal van, but its made out of metal. Suddenly Blaze could some sounds coming from the metal van. He went up closer to the van and put his ear on of the back doors of the van. He could hear something inside the van, but he could not tell what the nose is. Then he could voices coming from behind him, it was voices to the two men he was following before. He quick jumped behind a big wood box. Out came the men he saw before carrying a black sack and it was moving. The sack was moving like there was something it then. The sack was moving so much that the men holding the sack dropped it and the sack hit the floor. Then Blaze could hear a voice coming for the sack, and it was a female shouting.

“HELP SOMEONE, EVERYONE HELP!”. The voice screamed. Blaze knew the voice in a second, it was Twilight she was it that sack.

“LET ME OUT!” Twilight screamed still struggling it the sack.

Then the two men grabbed the top and dropped of the sack and lift it off the floor and stared to move to the metal van. Twilight was struggling even more. Then one of the men opened the door of the metal van and inside was five more black sack and they were moving as well. It was Twilight's friend in the sack. Then the men put Twilight in the van and she was struggling it the sack. Twilight shouted out one move thing.

“BLAZE, PLEASE HELP US!” Twilight screamed and the doors of the van closed

What Twilight said made Blaze feel weird, a girl who Blaze only know for two days. Want him to save her and the friends. Then Blaze clenched his fist, and said something to himself.

“Don't worry Twilight when I find out who is behind this, he is dead” he said to myself.

Then Blaze saw a man walk up the black limousine it was Mr Cross but Blaze don't know that. One of the men opened the door for him and went into the limousine. He was sitting in the back of the limousine. Then started to speak to the man holding the door.

“Now off to Mr Tirek base” he said to man.

“Yes sir” said the man and shut the door and got into the front limousine and started to drive off. Then the only man went into the van and stared to drive off too. The limousine went off first and van followed. Blaze had saw and heard everything, before van went off to follow the limousine. Blaze had jump on the back of it and he was holding on tight.

After about hour or two the limousine and van came to a stop in front of a wall. Suddenly a hole opened up in the wall and the limousine and van went on through. Blaze was still holding on the back of the van.
Tirek was in his office wait for Mr Claw to come it. About 5 minutes Mr Claw came it and he was holding a cell phone. He walk up to Tirek to give him the good new.

“Well” said Tirek

“Good new sir I got a call for Mr Cross and he got girls and he is coming he now” said Mr Claw.

Tirek smiled after of what Mr Claw said.

With Blaze, he was still holding on to the back of the van. Suddenly the van made a sharp turn to the right. Before Blaze could do something, he was thrown off the back of the van and right into a tree. *CRACK!*.

Blaze moved his face from the tree, now the tree has a in print of Blaze's face in its trunk. Blaze was about to start to run to catch up with the van, but it was already gone. He had lost it. Blaze clenched his fist he was mad and he punched the same tree shouting.

“DARN IT!”. He shouted has his fist hit the tree. Suddenly something fell out of the tree and right on his head. He used his hand to the thing of his head and hold it right it front of him. Suddenly he frozen on the spot. Then the thing his was holding went.

“Meow” it went, it was a cat. Blaze hates cats he has got a fear of cats.

“C...C...C...CAT!” he shouted dropping the at the cat at same time. Lucky the cat landed on all fours. Blaze ran from the cat it fear not looking where he was going and went face first into the same tree again.

Tirek is waiting in his office for Mr Cross with his soon to be his the six key the girls got.. About five to ten minutes the metal doors opening and Mr Cross came it.

“Are Mr Cross soon good to see you again” said Tirek with a smile on his face.

“You to Mr Tirek” he said. Then Mr Cross clicked his fingers and six men came holding each of the girls. Each girl was bound and gagged and struggling with each man who is holding them.

“Are yes, Mr Claw bring me the keys” he said.

“Yes Sir” said Mr claw and went up to the girls and started to search for the keys on them. After searching all six girls he stopped.

“Sir” he said. “They don't have the keys”.

“WHAT!” Tirek Shouted.

“I looked everywhere on each girl sir, no keys on them” Mr Claw said in a scared voice.

Tirek start to cool down then is some good new about this. He may not got the keys but he has got the holders of the keys and the the keys with only work for them no one else. After he gets the keys he will use the girls to opening the blue box and get the power inside. The power what he wants.

“Don't worry I got a idea. Mr Cross you know want you have to do.” Said Tirek with a evil smile.

The Girls are started feel scared after he made had evil smile.

“Yes”said Mr Cross with the same evil smile then he click his fingers again and the six men start to take the girls away. Each girl started to struggling of each man hold. Twilight thought something to herself before being taking away to who knows where.

“Blaze where are you” She thought

Blaze had finale found the metal van the black limousine. Then are it front of a big old factory. But why the people who kidnapped the girls take them to a big old factory. It looking like no one had worked in there for years. But was Blaze don't know the is that Tirek's secret base is under the factory. But he fine out some. He start to walk up the old factory then he started to think how was he going to get it then.

“How am I going to get it” he said to himself. Then he put his back on the wall. What he did not know that he had pressed a secret button on the wall. Suddenly a hole opened up from under him. Then he looked down and saw the open hole, then he start to speak.

“Oh, that how” he said to himself again. Then he went down the hole like a rock and went face first into the metal floor below *BANG!*. It is not his day. After he pull his face out of the metal floor. He had no idea where he was.

“Where am I?” he said to himself again. Then he started to look around. What did not know a service camera was looking he every move.

Tirek and Mr Claw was looking him on a big TV screen in tirek's office.

“Looks like we got a unwelcome quest” Tirek said with a evil smile. Then he look at Mr Claw then speak again.

“Send out X-Zero” he said.

“Yes sir” Mr Claw said then ran up to big metal door and he put it a number code. Then the metal moved up and inside was a big white metal robot with X-Zero write on it Then it walk out and Mr Claw tells its mission. Then it eyes went red and it start to speak.

“MISSION START, SEEK OUT AND DESTROY” it said.

At was chapter 4 I hoped you like it chapter 5 is called X-zero on the hunt. Will Blaze save the girls, can he escape for X-Zero and if the girls don't had the where are they find out. See you in the next chapter.