• Published 4th May 2014
  • 5,617 Views, 91 Comments

Spike and Rarity's Bogus Date Night - Bico



For Spike and Rarity, a night of rolling in the hay has to be planned out long in advance, but will all their preparation pay off, or will events collude to make their date night totally bogus?

  • ...
16
 91
 5,617
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 39 )
SFC
SFC #1 · May 11th, 2014 · · 21 ·

Four clopfics in the feature box.
Four
I can't believe you fucks actually did this. You sick bastards should stop reading horse porn; it's unhealthy and disgusting. And you, Mr Bico, should stop writing this stuff. You wrote a decent rom-com story, too bad it's clop.

Although Sparity isn't my favourite ship, it is definitely one of the best ships. Don't ruin MLP for the rest of the fandom, you sick wankers.

4371653

It's not exactly a concerted effort, dood. Anyway, exploring sexual themes is not "ruining" MLP. First, there is a mature filter on the site that can make it so you never see this story. Second, if you think there's something "sick" about enjoying sex (cartoon horses/dragons aside), then I'm afraid you have found yourself at an evolutionary dead end. The Puritanical sex-shaming of our forefathers is truly the most disgusting thing out of all this. As long as no one is forcing sex on another person, it is one of the most beautiful and natural things in the world.

“You’re getting a vasectomy.”

Pfffftt... HAHAHAHA! Oh man. Sucks for you Spike. Especially to the possibility that the doctors may have a little trouble being that you're a dragon and all.

4371653
Ah...you're no fun. :pinkiesick: Pinkie Pie is disappointed.

On the bright side, your avatar is perfect sold the deal with that comment. :rainbowlaugh:

Oh crap. :rainbowderp: Call me stupid, but I just realized that it ended. :applejackunsure: Damn.

Well, nice story, Bico.

Sequel of this story?
For :fluttershysad:?
Please?

Also, if I may add, you probably should put "How T. was conceived in this fic is not cannon in the Kilala97 Next Generation universe." in the author's note.: :rainbowlaugh:

4371788

On the bright side, he gets all the nookie he wants with no need to worry about condoms. The procedure practically pays for itself.

4371818

I was thinking of mentioning that, myself. Made me giggle.

4371837

She does love her buzzwords.

4371874

In fact, none of the fics based on the "Kilalaverse" are canonized. It's not like, say, the Lunaverse where the original author or a group of authors decides which fics to include and which to exclude as part of the shared continuity. People are free to include or not include any non-Kilala stories into their headcanons as they wish. Therefore, such a disclaimer is unnecessary.

4371935

I understand your concern, though. Of course, I always run my fic ideas by Kilala just in case there's something she doesn't want associated with her.

4371984 Well, the comment was mostly meant to be a joke. However, this does clarify things because I was wondering if Kialal was okay with this.

4371653
Hey, wanna know a secret? Uncheck that box next to "View Mature", and suddenly there are absolutely no clopfics in the feature box. Neato, eh?

Honestly, fimficton gives you the option to filter out stories with sex and excessive gore. If you have "View Mature" checked and don't read anything with sex, then that leaves you with stories with ponies being horrifically mutilated and murdered. I mean, if that's your cup of tea, sure, but that doesn't really put you in any position to judge. If it's not, then why aren't you filtering out mature fics?

4372018

Srsly, sometimes I wonder if people leave their filters off and click on stuff that's clearly labeled as something they won't like, just so they can whine about the existence of things they don't like. Folks need to leave whining to the professionals.

4372070
Well, a quick glance at this guy's page demonstrates that it's probably just a troll. No use complaining about that.

This was adorable, hilarious, sensuous, and downright enjoyable. But you might want to recheck the first chapter. Had a few instances of multiple speakers in the same paragraph. :ajsmug:

4371653

mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw8841_medium.jpg

****snip, snip*******

:moustache:'s reaction :raritydespair::raritydespair::raritydespair::raritydespair:
:raritystarry:' reaction: :rainbowkiss:......:raritywink:

4372305

O rly? If there are I'm gonna go ahead and blame Imaginary Valued, that bastard.

Again, really good. I can't wait to see all the epic stuff you do in the future.

Called it :moustache:

Feel kind of bad for the Cakes... What if it were their date night too?!?

Lovely piece, mate. Hilarious, romantic, and it truly captured the essence of the world cockblocking you every chance you get.

And that's the story of how Clarity burnt down a bakery and ended up with a new brother.

Poor Spike though...

4373525

I'm not 100% sure what to make of this comment, but thanks.

4374468

No pressure, though, right?

4374482

Thanks. I would hope the Cakes would no better than to schedule a date night at the same time as Sparity's, though.

4375403

Don't feel too bad, though. It's just a little snip of the vas deferens, a week off from sexing, and then the sky's the limit.

Good story. However I'm not a fan of the Kilalaverse but this was a good read. I give it a nice 7.8/10 :twilightsmile:

4375813

Vasectomy might be bad for a long-lived person like him. What if centuries down the line with Rarity put to rest and fondly remembered and Spike meets another pony/dragoness/whatever that he falls for and settles down with? He'd probably regret this permanent decision at that point. Then again, there'd probably be some scientific or magical way to remedy that in the future...

4380166
I'd hoped to make it as accessible to nonfans as possible, so I'm glad to hear it.

4383804

What if centuries down the line with Rarity put to rest and fondly remembered and Spike meets another pony/dragoness/whatever that he falls for and settles down with?

This will never happen!

Nah, but seriously, vasectomies are reversible. The sperm count of a restored vasectomy patient is considerably lower which would make fertility a possible issue for most people, but this may not be an issue for an omnivirile dragon.

“It could be another cute, lavender filly. Maybe without the magic horns, this time.”

Nice reference to the other Sparity kid.

4371653

This has to be one of the best damn Sparity stories I've ever read.
Perfect blend of romance and comedy!
Also the ending sold me.

I love this sory

4392698

Why, I don't know to what you could be referring. T is neither cute nor lavender :pinkiehappy:

4429913

Oh, go on. No, really, go on :moustache:

I said it once and I'll say it again My reaction to this story :rainbowlaugh: :

Also love how did this story, looking forward to seeing more from you. keep up the work good sir.

4555308

Thanks, I quite enjoyed writing it, myself.

Oh my... Where do I begin? :facehoof:

As the huge Rarijack fan I am, I've always hated The Spike x Rarity ship but not long ago I stumbled upon Kilala97's wonderful universe and I have to be honest; her Sparity is super cute.

So with that said, let me say; you, dear author, are amazing! I'm still not a real fan of this ship but if other dragon x pony fics are as good as this one, I will read them. I have nothing bad to say about this fic, no complains at all, it was cute and sweet. It made me laugh and on top of that, the clop was good. :twilightsmile::heart:

In short, despite being a Sparity story, this one earned a place as one of my favorites. Good job and keep it up, Bico. :raritywink:

4856337 Wahahaha, I don't even!

4869566 I'll forgive you for the heresy of Rarijack, in that case. I mean, what would Sparijesus do?

4886838

I'll forgive you for the heresy of Rarijack

T-thanks... I guess?:rainbowlaugh:

You know, I don't mind if somepony want to ship Rarity with Spike but, I dunno, I'm really having a hard time to accept that you would want ship my favorite pony with another species. But the grown up Spike in this particular universe IS great and I like their kids and such so I have no need to start and an argue with you.
As I said; I love you fic.:twilightsmile:

But let me ask; Is Rarijack really that bad? I mean, come on... They're so cute together!

:duck::heart::ajsmug:
How can you not like THAT?!

Lol. Anyway, thanks for the reply, Bico. Made me smile and I needed that. :heart:

4888416

Well, I don't see anything wrong with interspecies shipping, personally. Donkey X Dragon, Tigress X Po, Worf X Jadzia, Delenn X Sheridan: love 'em all. I can accept Sparijack, though.

4888892
Hm, I've been fighting against Appledash fans for so long, just to prove that Rarijack is good ship and I have no intention to fight such fights again. We all have the right to have our own opinion' right? And I see you point, I guess I am just a little too much in love with diamond butt x apple butt. :facehoof:

If Sparity is done in the right way I can live with it, as I sad earlier; this story had it all, it was fun and cute with good dialogue and nice sex scenes. And I have to be honest, I secretly read your "By his fingers" the other day... and again you did it. I loved that one too, I love the mature Rarity in these stories.:raritywink:

Btw, I am sure you are familiar with the Sparity fic "Like fine wine"? That is yet another fanfic I love, not bad for a Sparity hater, right? In the end I am willing to accept this shipping as, um... Kinda a good one, I guess... And to tell you the truth of the day; I hope you will write another one in the future, cause I will read it, you got skill, ya know. Take care now, darling. :twilightsmile::heart:


P.S.
Sparityjack... Think about it. :rainbowlaugh::trollestia:

I remember reading this about a month ago, and I never got to say how much I enjoyed it. This was more adorable than hot, but I assume that was the intention, so good job! :pinkiehappy:

Also:

Spike: Well, Dad, I've got good news and bad news. Good: You and Mom are gonna have another grandchild.
Night Light: That's great, son! Velvet'll be so happy! Wait, what's the bad news?
Spike: ... Rarity wants me to get (gulp) the, the "v-word".
Night Light: (gasp, rubs Spike's back): It'll be alright, son, it'll be alright...

After snip, snip and on her sixth Pongon later.:twistnerd: "We never fixed a Dragon before:raritystarry: You never?:twistnerd: Never.


:moustache: Lucky me


:facehoof: Spike!

Crystal Clarity: Ultimate cockblock.

I'm genuinely impressed that they managed to conceive T.

Anything that has the word "Bogus" in it I expect there to be a time traveling phone booth in it.

Login or register to comment