• Published 1st May 2014
  • 11,053 Views, 1,531 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



A you decide story about well a changeling. More info inside.

  • ...
30
 1,531
 11,053

PreviousChapters Next
[Fixed] Episode 67: "Cadance...Your Jokes Are Not Funny." (Season Finale Part 4)

Scoundrel? Do we even still use those terms?
Oh, right—angry alicorn about to blow your head off. Gotta think fast! You're still inside the room filled with an on-going brawl for best princess. Wait, speaking of guards, does Cadance even have her own branch of Royal guard? Not important at the moment, brain

Even though you're pretty sure your facing your death (again...), you can't help but think,

Scoundrel? Do ponies even still say that? I mean, sure, Luna has that whole 'Thou' and 'Thee' thing going on, but that's just her thing, and besides I'm pretty sure Cadance is younger then Luna. Wait... how do you tell the age of a immortal? I mean they don't age and all that, so how would you know what their age is, or how old or young they are without asking them directly?

You gulp in fear at just the thought of asking a mare her age. You're about to continue your mental rambling when you remember that you have an angry mare pointing a glowing, ready-to-blast-you, horn at you.

Oh, right... angry alicorn about to blast my head off. I gotta think of something quick, or I'll become a stain on the door. I can't go back though the door I came in, there's still that brawl I started in there and I don't want to get caught in the middle of that. Luckily none of Cadance's guards are here- wait a second... Does Cadance even have her own branch of the Royal guard? Wait stop, that's not important right now brain, right now we need a plan to survive and NOT get blasted!
.
As you are thinking up plans to escape your magical death, you can't help but think along side your escape plans...

After all of this, he really need to learn how to 'dodge & block' from 'Kungfu for dummies'.

This has got to be the fifth-hundredth time someling has managed to corner me. If I survive this, I am sooooo gonna learn how to dodge and block from the Kung-Fu for Dummies book. Cause I am seriously getting tired of being cornered by these ponies.

After putting that on your mental to-do list, you are about to continue to think up of ways to escape, when you see that Cadance is about to fire at you, so being the smart changeling you are, you decide to go with the last plan you thought up, so you put you plan into action...

You get only one syllable out (Something like "Um...", "Er...", or "Hi...") before Cadance blasts you into a shelf.

"Uh-"

*ZAP*

That is you were about to put your plan into action when Cadance blasts you. The blast sends you flying into the door, which then causes you to bounce off it like it was rubber (which also causes the door to open), sending you crashing into a nearby window (which doesn't shatter, surprisingly). You rub your head in pain, but you can't help but think,

How is it that compared to Twilight's blasts, this one didn't hurt as much? You would think an alicorn's blast would be more powerful than a unicorn's, unless-

Before you can finish that thought, you see Cadance coming at you. Thinking quickly (for once) you decide to do something you should have done in the first place...

Also the only way bugzes getting out of this one is to be the confident cocky ice cold pimp alfa male changeling over flowing with swag that he is .
Candace hoverd ovey you menacingly her horn glowing.
"OH SWEET LUNA DON'T KILL ME I DIDDINT MEAN TO MESS UP THE BUFFET TABLE OR PEEK AT LUNA TAKEING A SHOWER OR MESSING UP THAT STREET PERFORMERS ACT!!!! AND

You decide to act like the big, awesome, heroic, not-afraid-of-anything, changeling that you are-

"OH SWEET LUNA DON'T KILL ME I DIDDINT MEAN TO MESS UP THE BUFFET TABLE OR PEEK AT LUNA TAKING A SHOWER OR MESSING UP THAT STREET PERFORMERS ACT!!!! AND FOR ACTING LIKE A BAD GUY BACK IN PONYVILLE, AND APPLELOOSA. AND FOR PULLING ALL THOSE PRANKS ON THOSE RICH SNOBS BACK AT THE GALA BUT TO BE HONEST THE DESERVE IT!!"

...

Or begging. Begging works too.

Cadance just gives you a look that says "You're kidding, right?" before she charges up another spell. You begin to panic at the fact that you can't think of anyway to escape your demise.

If I only wasn't wearing my awesome cloak, then she would... *ding*

Take off the hood before she blast you into next week. And tell her it's you (hopefully, her opinion of you hasn't changed).

Throw off your hood and yell "Wait don't taze me bro! It's me Bugzy, see?"
To which Cadence replies "I know, and my statement still stands. Now get on the ground."
"What? Cadence why, I thought we were friends."
She glares at you and says "We were friends. But no friend of mine would have tried to destroy Apploosa, kidnapped Celestia's guards, AND attacked Ponyville with a pack of Diamond Dogs! I don't know why I ever trusted you before, "Hooded Offender" but you're no friend of mine. Now surrender."

You slap yourself at how stupid you are and think IDIOT! This whole mess could have been solve if I just took off my stinking hood! After your done berating yourself, you look at the charging Cadance and scream....

You slap yourself at how stupid you are and think,

IDIOT! This whole mess could have been solved if I just took off my stinking hood!

After you're done berating yourself, you look at the glowing-horned Cadance and scream....

"WAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!"

Cadence stops her glowing horn and looks at you in confusion. You quickly pull off your hood and say,

"Wait don't zap me bro- I mean sis! It's me Bugze, see?"

You point at your changeling head to prove your point. Cadance looks shocked for a second, before she gives you a cold hard glare and charges up her horn as she says in a dark tone.

"I know, and my statement still stands. Now stand still so I can zap ya."

You look at Cadance with shock, betrayal, and sadness as visions of Applebloom glaring at you during the Ursa attack come reeling back to you and you can't help but think,

No... No Luna NO! Not again!

You then ask her in a shaky voice,

"Wh...what Cadence why, I... I thought we were friends."

She just continues to glare at you and says,

"We were friends. But no friend of mine would have tried to destroy Appaloosa,"

"But!",

"Kidnapped Celestia's guards,"

"That was-",

"AND attacked Ponyville with a pack of Diamond Dogs!"

"I didn't-"

"I don't know why I ever trusted you before, 'Hooded Offender', but you're no friend of mine. Now surrender or die."

...

*crack*

Your orange mane covers your eyes as you look down at the ground and you just begin to chuckle and cry as Cadance looks at you disturbed and asks

"Wha.. what's so funny!?"

You stop chuckling and look at Cadance, which causes her to gasp. All she sees is cold, dead eyes. You then say in a sad tone,

"Heheh, why aren't I surprised. Why did I ever think that you would still be my friend after all the things I've done. So, you know what... I'm gonna give you the honor..."

Cadance looks at you confused and asks,

"Give me the honors of what?"

You chuckle a little bit before you say,

"The honor... of striking down the Hooded Offender. After all it makes sense that my first friend AND an alicorn princess is the one that finally brings me down."

With that said you close your eyes and you spread your front hooves out and say,

"Go ahead...finish me."

So you wait...

and wait...

and wait...

Deja vu much.

So with a heavy sigh, you open your eyes and see...

Not knowing what else to do you close your eyes and wait for your demise. You reopen them and look up to see that there is a blue oval above your head and Cadence's horn is now glowing orange. She points her horn to your feet and fires, then...you fall...and fall...and scream like a filly...and fall and all you hear is maniacal laughter. "Ah Bugze, I wish I could of seen your face, you thought I was gonna blast you", however all you heard was "face...blast you" which just caused you to screamed more as your brain blended into a smoothie-like paste.

A blue oval above your head. You look at it in confusion and you then look at Cadance and see that she's smiling a trollish smile and that her horn is now glowing orange. Your eye twitches in annoyance when Cadance says in a sing-song voice,

"Oooo Bugze~, I. Got. You."

And with that she fires the orange beam below you, and the next thing you know, you're falling. And you fall... and fall... Cue you screaming like a filly... and more falling... some more falling. And the whole time you hear Cadance laughing maniacally before she says between laughs,

"Oh Bugze, I wish you could've seen your face! You thought I was actually going to kill you? Priceless! Oh, I wish I had a camera!"

However, since you're falling endlessly at high speeds, all you hear is "Face" and "kill you." which causes you to scream even more like a filly as your brain became like a smoothie-like paste. Finally, after a few more minutes of falling, Cadance finally stops the spell. Sadly you were only halfway though the top portal so when it closes you're stuck halfway in the ceiling. Cadance burst out laughing at your situation, while all you do is mumble. After a few minutes of you grumbling and Cadance laughing, you finally have enough of it and you shout,

"HEY, MIND GETTING ME DOWN FROM HERE!"

Cadance stops chuckling and says,

"Sure."

She then teleports you out of the ceiling and next to her. After you shake your head to get the fuzzy feeling in your brain to stop and mumble a quick "Thank You", you yell at her in anger,

"WHAT THE BUCKING HELL CADANCE! THAT WASN'T FUNNY AT ALL! IT WAS CRUEL AND BUCKING SADISTIC! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS THINKING YOUR FEW FRIENDS HAVE TURNED AGAINST YOU?! I DO BECAUSE I'VE ALREADY WENT THROUGH THAT **** AND I NEVER WANT TO GO THROUGH IT AGAIN YOU BUCKING PINK DUMBFLANK!!!"

Cadance recoils in shock and guilt from your outburst before saying,

"Oh, Bugze... I didn't know... I'm so so sorry. If I had known I would have never done it..."

She hugs you before saying, "Please forgive me!"

Calming down, you sigh and say "Okay... but just this once."

Cadance smile warmly and whispers "Besides, it's nice to meet the most clumsy and 'evil' changeling out there again."

You chuckle a bit at what she said as you hug her back while saying,

"Yeah... Nice to see you again as well."

-Ask her where's Princess Luna (she's the biggest danger to Nightshade.)

She asks how you got past her guards and you point to the hall full of unconscious guards

After you and Cadance are done hugging each other, you decide to ask her some questions that you've had on your mind for awhile now. Just as your about to ask her your first question, she asks you one!

"Hey, Bugze, out of curiosity, how did you get into this room? I mean there was a company of Royal Guards in the room before this one. So how did you get in?"

You give her a deadpanned look before pointing towards the opened door. Cadance gasps in shock, and you can't blame her as every single one of the guards that were in the room are knocked out (there was even a pegasus guard on top of the fan on the ceiling and a pony half-sticking out of a beer keg). Cadance looks at you in shock and asks,

"How... How did this happen?"

You simply shrug and say,

"What can I say, they all had different opinions."

Cadence just looks at you blankly and sighs while saying "Whatever" as she closes the door. You just chuckle before you put on your serious face and ask,

"Anyway, incompetent guards aside. Do you know where Princess Luna is?"

You ask this because Luna is the biggest threat to Nightshade. The way she acted towards her when she first saw her tells you that she will kill Nightshade if she got the chance, so your best bet is to avoid Luna like you avoided the Hive the time they tried a "Bean Burrito Night" (So much gas...*shiver*). Cadance says,

"Well, there was a diplomatic mission to Maretonia scheduled for the same night as the Gala, but Auntie Luna managed to get it first with her mastery of the art of 'dibs' so I'm stuck at this boring gala... Again..."

"You hate the Gala too?"

"Of course! Who in their right mind actually enjoys the Bland Boring Ball? Why do you ask?"

You sigh in relief at that, before quickly saying

"Oh, no reason. Just curious."

Cadance looks at you with a confused look, before saying "Whatever" again. You nod your head and ask your next question that has been on your mind ever since you heard about it...

-Ask her what is Nightmare Moon

"What or who is "Nightmare Moon"?"

Cadance looks at you strangely before shrugging. She then begins to tell you the tale of the dreaded "Nightmare Moon"

ONE EXPLANATION THAT YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW. IF YOU DON'T, THEN WATCH THE FIRST TWO EPISODES OF MLP!

As Cadance finishes the tale, you can't help but think,

That explains why Luna wants to hurt Nightshade; she thinks Nightshade's just a mini-version of her evil half. Huh, so all of this is a simple misunderstanding. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to prove that little Nightshade is not this 'Nightmare Moon'. Just like how I have to prove that I'm the good guy!

After you finish thinking, you remember something important...

-Give necklace to Cadance

You pull your gift out of the inventory, and hold it up for Cadance to see. She gasps, and her eyes open wide. Nailed it, you think.
"You don't know what that is, do you?"
Well, maybe not. "Uh, something pretty for a nice mare?"
She laughs and shakes her head. "It's a Lover's Jewel. That heart shape is a natural formation, and they are the only known gems that do that. They were quite popular among the upper classes as a symbol of engagement."
"Huh. That's interest-" Her last word sinks in. "OH LUNA NO!" You jump back, and the necklace falls to the ground.
Cadance catches it in her magic before it hits. "I'm afraid I have to decline your generous proposal." The necklace floats back over to you. "Why don't you hold on to it? Give it to somepony special one day. They are incredibly rare. I've never even seen one out of a museum."
"Really? The jeweler I took them to didn't say anything about this."
"Like I said, most of them are in museums. A lot of ponies don't know about them, and, well, it's kind of my job as the Princess of Love to know about all of the... wait, did you say 'them?' As in, more than one?"
"Yeah. I gave one to my daughter."
"You found two?" Cadance sits down, dumbfounded. She shakes her head in disbelief. "Bugze, I think you just cashed in all your good luck for the next decade or so."

"Oh, that reminds me Cadance."

She looks at you confused as you pull your gift out of the inventory, and hold it up for Cadance to see. She gasps, and her eyes open wide.

Nailed it, you think smugly.

"You don't know what that is, do you?" She asks you in shock.

"Uh, something pretty for a nice mare who's pink, and my friend?"

She laughs and shakes her head.

"It's a Lover's Jewel. The heart shape is a natural formation, and they are the only known gems that form that way. They were quite popular among the upper classes as a symbol of engagement."

"Huh. That's interest-" Her last word sinks in causing you to shout, "OH LUNA NO! I'm too young to get married, I'm only #$ for Luna's sake!" (You thought I was gonna give you Bugze's age didn't you)

You jump back and drop the necklace in shock, but Cadance catches it in her magic before it hits the ground.

"I'm afraid I have to decline your generous proposal." She teases kindheartedly as she floats the necklace back over to you.

"Why don't you hold on to it? Give it to somepony special one day. They are incredibly rare as I've never even seen one out of a museum."

You chuckle at that and think while putting the necklace away in "The Inventory",

Yeah, like anypony would love a changeling.

Meanwhile across Equestria, multiple mares sneeze at the same time, all of them thinking, Someponys talking about me

You suddenly get a feeling of dread as if your life is gonna get even more complicated then it already is. Shaking off the feeling, you say

"Really? The jeweler I took them to didn't say anything about this."

Cadance shakes her head and says,

"Like I said, most of them are in museums. A lot of ponies don't know about them and, well, it's kind of my job as the Princess of Love to know about all of the- Wait, did you say 'them'? As in, more than one?"

"Yeah. I gave one to my daughter." You reply.

"You found two?" Cadance sits down, dumbfounded. She shakes her head in disbelief.

"Bugze, I think you just cashed in all your good luck for the next decade or so."

You chuckle at that and say,

"Trust me Cadance, I ran out of good luck a long time ago."

Cadance chuckles at what you said, before saying in confusion,

"Wait... daughter?"

You chuckle nervously as you rub a hoof behind the back of your head and say,

"Yeah..about that. You see-"

"Honey, are you ther-"

You're interrupted by the sound of someling talking. You both look over to the door to see Cadance's husband glaring at you hatefully. You chuckle nervously and scream in the RCV,

"LOOK, A DISTRACTION!!!"

Unfortunately, Shining just covered his ears with his hooves before you yelled that and as he's putting his hooves down and continuing to glare at you he says,

"Lousy try changeling, but my LSBFF already told me about that tactic of yours."

Luna, he knows I'm a changeling AND about one of my favorite tac- Wait, what's a LSBFF*- GAH! Not important brain! Need. Diversion. Fast!

You spot a mug on the ground from the corner of your eye (must have been thrown out of the hall during that brawl) so you grab it with your magic and yell,

"Have a drink on me!"

Shining quickly put up a forcefield spell as you hurl the mug at him... and the mug pathetically lands a few feet in front of you.

Cadance and Shining both blink and look blankly at the mug before Shining says,

"Seriously? That's the best you could-"

He stops abruptly as he looks back up and sees you're not there. He then turns and sees you running down the hall yelling,

"I meant to do thaaaaaaaaaa-"

He growls and yells,

"HEY! GET BACK HERE FUGITIVE!"

Before he begins to chase you and Cadance is not that far behind, screaming,

"SHINING WAIT! DON'T HURT HIM!"

After running though multiple hallways (with the husband firing magic blasts at you, which causes you to scream "HOT LAZER HOT LAZER, HOT LAZER!" the whole time.), you feel as if your about to escape him, but sadly, Shining finally manages to land a shot at you, which knocks you off an upper-floor balcony and fly straight into someling in the hall below. You hear a gasp and look to see you crashed into Blueblood and that Rarity is right next to him. Before you can do anything, Blueblood jumps up, his face literally red with anger, before he shouts,

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU BUMBLING BABOON! I'VE HAD A ROUGH DAY AS IT IS, AND I DON'T NEED SOME HOODED CREEP (you pulled your hood up while you were running from the husband) MAKING IT WORSE! NOW YOU BETTER-"

Seeing Shining and Cadance coming out of the corner of your eye (and not having the time or interest to deal with Prince Blueblood) you run away from the Prince mid-rant as Rarity says,

"Wait... Was that the-"

"HEY!!! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF RANTING! GET BACK HERE YOU FACELESS PEASANT BEFORE I-"*splat*

Blueblood's rambling is cut short as a pie is thrown into his face. You start to chuckle at that as you hear Nightshade say in Neighponese,

"Sono baka o toru! (Take that idiot!)"

Blueblood gets even redder as the pie slid off his face. Soon, steam start to come out of his ears and nose and he looks at Nightshade and screams,

"WHY YOU INSOLENT LITTLE BRAT!!!"

"Watashi ni ikou! (Let go of me!)"

"Prince Blueblood! She's just a filly, you don't have to be so rough!"

Your blood runs cold and you stop dead in your tracks when you hear that exchange and you turn around to see Prince Blueblood grabbing Nightshade upside-down with his magic as Rarity, Cadance, and Shining look at them in shock.

"Oi you arrogant jerk, put the Filly dow-" *POOF*

Of course as soon as you say that, her transformation runs out. Rarity, Blueblood, Cadance and her husband gasp in shock, but, suddenly Blueblood begins to chuckle maliciously and says in a dark tone,

"Well well well, if it isn't the reincarnation of Nightmare Moon. Auntie Luna will feel so grateful to me if you were to just... disappear."

Cadance, Rarity, and even Cadance's husband gasp in horror while Nightshade starts to whimper in terror, but that doesn't matter. What does matter though...

*snap*

IS BEATING THE EVER LIVING STUFFING OUT OF THE SNOBBISH JERK WHO HAS HIS GRIMY HOOVES ON YOUR DAUGHTER!

Killer intent (KI) slowly fills the room, as you glare at Blueblood with your menacing orange glowing eyes as you say low menacing voice,

"If you don't put her down right now, I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry. AND STILL YOU WILL NOT HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH!!!" You scream the last part in the RCV

What do you do?

Author's Note:

* LSBFF: Little Sister Best Friend Forever

WE HIT 100 LIKES PEOPLE! THERE WILL BE A BLOG LATER FOR MORE CELEBRATION, BUT STILL CELEBRATE PEOPLE, WE HAVE HIT 100 LIKES! Yay!
WE DID IT! AND BEFORE THE SEASON FINISHED TOO! WE ARE AWESOME!

Next chapter is a interactive fight chapter! So remember Hive Mind no killing, no dismembering, and no being a Mary sue, and have fun like the Appleloosa battle. Also don't be afraid to bring the fight back to the Gala, you know where the mares are and a certain a certain aerial acrobatics team, as we;; as a certain sun goddess...hint, hint. As for Blueblood... have as much fun bringing the pain as you want....MWHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here.

Hold on Forever, Kersey, were almost there...okay...lets go *walks into the light with Kersey still both of them holding Forever*

Yesterdays answer's are...

Most useful item is "The Inventory" for storing all your items and being a safe hibernation bed for Nightshade

and

Hmm... Most useful item? Tied between cloak and inventory. The Inventory holds all his items but the cloak. The cloak saves him... and the items also save him... So I am going with the Inventory.

Congrats to Kersey475 and Midnight Blink respectfully. I chose these ones because they make sense, considering it is a endless storage system, and it's a safe place to keep Nightshade safe. And it defiantly doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I made this item up myself, nope, not at all (Lie Lie Lie)

Today's question is...

What is Bugzes best 'evil' plot?

You know how Bugzes plots ted to bait him in the back, well which one do you think was the best out of them all. Was it the Trixie fight scandal? Was it the kidnapping of the sun embodiment? Or was it the Appaloosa brawl? You decide! See you all tomorrow...BYE!

PreviousChapters Next