• Published 1st May 2014
  • 11,052 Views, 1,531 Comments

The Life of a Wanted Changeling (Comment Driven Story) - Down with Chrysalis



A you decide story about well a changeling. More info inside.

  • ...
30
 1,531
 11,052

PreviousChapters Next
[FIXED] Episode 22: The Shack Near The Woods.

Go to the shack with some luck the only one who will uderstand you is inside

To Da Shack.

Nothing good happened to you in the woods. The field will give you no cover from Rainbow Dash. Head for the shack. After all, when was the last time you ate?

go to the shack near the woods. there is a yellow pegasus there, and is PROBABLY the most forgiving of the bunch, and wont kill you on sight.

Go to the shack. Hopefully, you can hide there, disguised as someone else, or at least get some help.

Go to the shack near the woods.

You don't know why, but you feel as if the shed near the woods is the safest place to go. Maybe because the forest probably has a bunch of beastly creatures in it that probably won't mind having a bug for dinner, but you still can’t put your hoof on it. And, the field is wide open for Rainbow Dash's dive bombs, that and the fact that she will be super mad at you and she probably won't miss this time. So you decide to take the path leading to the shed.

You are halfway there when you realize that you haven't transformed yet, and you begin to face-hoof at how dumb you are for not doing that sooner. So you imagine a red coated unicorn with a yellow mane/tail. You imagine your eye color being orange-yellow. You basically look like this (I didn't make this, all credit goes to it's rightful owner)->

You then transform into the unicorn you imagined. You look at a nearby river (which so happened to be near you for the plot's sake) to see if you did transformed, and luckily you did. You then check your flake to see if you have the cutie mark you made up are supposed too… only to see a blank flake. You sigh in sadness and say to yourself, "Of course, even in a disguise I can't get a cutie mark." You shake your head in sadness and continue down the path towards the shack.

On your way to the shack a shadow pass over you. You look up to see what looks like a griffon flying away from Ponyville. She, you think the griffon is a she at least, is flying close to the ground so you can see her face. She looks like she’s...crying? Whoa... I wonder what could have possibly made her cry?, you think to yourself in surprise. You were going to go and try to get her attention to see if you could ask her what was wrong, when you see a rainbow blur coming your way.

You dive into the nearest bush you can find and wait for Rainbow to go by. You notice that she appears to be going after the griffon. You would have gone after them if you weren't too scared that Applejack could be near by following Rainbow. Your eyelids start to get heavy and you realize that you haven't had anytime to relax in the past few hours, and before you know it, you fall asleep in the bush you were hiding in.

THE NEXT DAY

You wake up with the sun in your eyes… again! "I swear if the embodiment of the sun wasn't an all powerful alicorn, I would sooooo find someway to block out the sun if only for one day so that I can sleep in!" you say to yourself in annoyance. You get of the bush you were hiding in and you look around too see if anyling was nearby. Luckily for you there isn't anyling near you. You turn around and continue down the path towards the shack. On your way there you notice a thick, black smog coming from a mountain near by. Your worried about what might be causing it, but you shrug it off and decide to worry about it later.

FEW MINUTES LATER

You finally make to the shack after a while and see that it looks like this (I suck at describing in detail so use this picture to help ya)->

That's… that's alot of animals, you think to yourself in shock. You ain't kidding either, there must be millions of animals all over the place. You think you even saw a bear or two here as well. If someling lives here, then they must really love animals, you think in a deadpanned tone. You stealthily walk, and by that you manage to step on every twig near you as well as one or two tails (you'll have scars in places you didn't even know you could get scars in) to a window near the cottage. You peek in to see a yellow pegasus with a pink mane/tail putting on... a hoofball helmet and other kinds of sports wear.

This mare must really like sports, you think to yourself. You get this nagging feeling that you've seen this pony before, but you can't understand why.
...

...

...

*ding*

You see a pegasus there who looks familia- OH BUCK NOT ANOTHER ELEMENT OF HARMONY!

OH SHOOT IT'S ANOTHER ONE OF THE PONY'S WHO BEAT YOU BACK AT THE WEDDING! You begin to have a panic attack at the thought of another one of those mares knowing that you’re here. You almost manage to calm yourself down, until you hear the pegasus (barely heard her to be honest) say in a whisper like tone,

"I can't believe that me and the girls have to go and talk to a dra...dra...dragon!" The mare looks like she’s about to faint when she says that, and you can't blame her. Your face pales at the thought of going against a dragon,but you get a idea. A stupid, stupid idea...that just might get you into the good graces of the ponies here.

You’re gonna help take care of that pesky dragon!

...

...

...

Yeah your a dead bug.

What do you do?

Author's Note:

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here. If you couldn't tell, this episode starts off the 'Dragonshy' episode. Now before I tell you guys something very important about suggestions for the next episode, I need to tell you guy's/girl's/ponies/bug's somethings. One thing is that, if you couldn't tell, the 'Griffon the Brush-Off' episode has already happened without our changeling being involved, so sorry about that. Two, I have plans for the 'Boast Busters' episode so our changeling (you) will be in it, when the time is right for it at least, Now, along with your usual suggestions I also want you to suggest one of these three things

a) Be with the group to help them with the dragon
b) Go at the dragon by yourself
c) Follow the group and then help with the dragon

This will decide on which kind of adventure our favorite changeling will go on, so choose wisely. Now yesterdays answer, well there's two this time and they are

'(Funniest moment? In the Crystal Empire where Pinkie Pie dresses up in a Fluttershy suit, leaps out of it, and Fluttershy STEPS IN AN OUTFIT DESIGNED TO LOOK LIKE HER SKIN. Like
"PINKIE PIE IS THERE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW??")'

and

'Anytime where Discord was using his powers'

Congrats to ForevertheDoctor and KamiyaItsuno respectively for their answers. Oh, and ForevertheDoctor are you reading my mind or something because this is the third time you've given an answer that was cool. If you are reading my mind, then please stop because I have enough voices in my head, and I don't need someling poking around in there....I'm joking by the way, so don't take any of this seriously :pinkiehappy:. Anyway.. today's episode question is...

Who is the OC that you change into in this episode?

I know who it is, but I want to see if any of you in the Hive Mind are fellow fans of his work. See you all tomorrow, bye!

PreviousChapters Next