• Published 4th Mar 2014
  • 3,150 Views, 27 Comments

MegaMan Starforce: Adventures in Equestria - The Gamer Master Archive



This is in a way like the MegaMan Starforce Anime. It's going to start out in the Equestria Girls as a prologue.

  • ...
9
 27
 3,150

Sonic Rainboom

Geo's POV

The girls and I just finished reshelving the library when Dash crashed in and ruined it. After some cheerleading from Fluttershy, that everybody and pony could barely hear, Fluttershy says that the Young Fliers Competition is coming up in Cloudsdale.
Dash said that she was going to win with the Sonic Rainboom, different from her element given attack.

"The Sonic Rainboom is like this giant rainbow sonic boom, and Dashie was the only pony to perform it!" Pinkie Pie explained.

When Dash flew out to begin practicing, Fluttershy told us, " she's been practicing that move hundreds of times, and never succeeded once." And she flew after Dash.

"Well looks like we have to clean up. Again." Twilight said.

"Come on!" Rarity said.

"Rarity what are you talking about?" Sonia asked.

"Oh come on darling. I know stage fright when I see it. Now Twilight, go find a spell to make us wingless ponies and humans able to go up to Cloudsdale." She said knocking Twilight into some books. She found a spell that gave some pony or body fragile wings for three days. Somebody needed to test it. Rarity volunteered herself as Twilight casted the spell and Rarity gets butterfly wings.

Afterwards Twilight finds an easier spell to allow us to walk on clouds.

PLANET FM



"You have failed me Taurus, after all the work the Nightmare put into Luna! You will be punished for this!"

"Yes my lord Cepheus. I accept any punishment tasked to me." Taurus apologized.

"Cygnus!"

"Yes my lord?" A blue colored swan with white armor asked.

"Go to Cloudsdale and find a vessel to take down the elements of harmony!"

"Yes my lord it shall be done."

Cloudsdale

Rainbow Dash was as nervous as ever. After dealing with those stallion bullies and Fluttershy's attempt at a pep talk, the girls and I arrived in a hot air balloon.

"Guys I'm glad you came I needed ya here. Until the event why don't I show you guys around?" Rainbow said.

We went to the rainbow factory and Pinkie Pie and Sonia tried the rainbow juice, their faces both changed many colors before replying 'spicy'.

Everypony was noticing Rarity's wings saying she should perform in the young flying competition. Which she accepts without a second thought. Rainbow Dash was getting so anxious she would believe anything. Princess Celestia was there, so Twilight, Applejack, Celestia and I went to go check on her.

Cygnus's POV

I spy with my red eye, a paranoid pegasus that can make a perfect target! Time to begin my mission.

ORIGINAL POV

"Rainbow Dash? Are you all right?" Celestia asked.

What we saw scared us. Rainbow Dash was speaking with an FMian. She was believing everything he said as the EM Wave Change occurred.

"I'd say it would be time to copy them at their own game. What do you say Geo?" Celestia asked.

"Right."

"Hold it right there FMian!"

"What?" Cygnus Wing wondered.

"Who are you to be taking control of a hard working flyer!" Twilight said.

"Ya can't just do that whenever you want!" Applejack continued.

"You're evil ways end here!" Celestia finished.

"We are the Elemnets of Harmony! And in the name of the stars.." I said.

"We shall punish you!" We all finished.

"The elements of harmony I've been looking for you!" Cygnus Wing replied.

"Then let's get started!"

Mega Buster Action!

Solar Flame!

"He's weakened. Geo, use the StarForce!" Twilight said.

"Right!"

STAR BREAK! MegaMan Ice Pegasus!

Magician's Freeze!

As the ice hit Cygnus Wing from below after the ice cleared we saw an unconscious Rainbow Dash and a blue light fly off into the sky.

"Guys what just happened?" Rainbow asked.

"You were being controlled by an alien." I said.

"Just like I was sugarcube." Applejack replied.

"Huh, well time for the real challenge, the Young Flyers Competition." Rainbow said.

"Rainbow Dash, don't worry I know you will do great." Celestia said.

15 minutes later

"You see Rainbow Dash I told you you'd do great." Celestia smirked.

"You were right Princess, you were right." Rainbow replied.

Author's Note:

There's a reason why I skipped two episodes. One. The CMC are only going to have smaller showings, which is why I skipped Call of the Cutie. I skipped Feeling Pinkie Keen because the Pinkie Sense only appears twice, one in It's About Time and in Princess Twilight Sparkle. I'm doing this to not add too many filler episodes.