• Published 4th Mar 2014
  • 3,150 Views, 27 Comments

MegaMan Starforce: Adventures in Equestria - The Gamer Master Archive



This is in a way like the MegaMan Starforce Anime. It's going to start out in the Equestria Girls as a prologue.

  • ...
9
 27
 3,150

Applebuck Season

Geo's POV

The last few days have been crazy. I haven't told anybody this but when the girls and I defeated Nightmare Moon, I got these three battle cards that are different from the other ones. When Serena and the others crossed over to this world the powers in the cards got even stronger. After yesterday, I'm wondering if I should use one of these cards soon. After I wrote that journal entry, I noticed the cards shining brighter than ever. After my walk I'm gonna talk to Twi about this. As I was walking, I heard this come from Rainbow Dash.

"STAMPEDE!"

Everypony started running around like crazy and to be honest, I did too. Why you may ask? Because I defeat evil wave beings, not stampeding cows. I was able to see what was happening from above a roof.

"Geo, who do you think led the cows away from the town? You get three guesses!" Omega-Xis said jokingly.

"Mega, really? Do you actually have to ask? It was Applejack. She just saved the town if you didn't realize!"

"You are standing on top of a roof right now. Did you realize that?" If anybody asks, I did know.

Anyways after the town decides to prepare a party in her honor Twilight, Sonia and I walk back to the library.
I figured it was about time I told Twilight and Sonia about the cards.

"Hey girls, can I talk to you for a second?" They both nod and I continue to talk. "Ever since we defeated Nightmare Moon, I got these weird cards. One with a pegasus, one with a lion's head and one with a dragon's head. I didn't tell any of you guys before because it wasn't important. Ever since Serena and the girls came, they've shined brighter. And since yesterday, the cards became brighter than usual. I think these could help us in battle." Geo explained.

Twilight began thinking, and said. "I know this may sound a bit cheesy, but maybe the cards are powered by friendship. Every time the cards saw an act of friendship, the cards seemingly grow stronger."

"You may have a point there." Sonia said. "From this it might be powered by the sort. This would also bring back memories from when we first met the girls."

As we thought about this we decided to go to the balcony. When we sit down we see Rainbow Dash crash on the balcony. She says Applejack launched her and Twi and I go to see her bucking thin air. We tried to help her but she kept on refusing. She then went on to Sugarcube Corner to help Pinkie Pie.


Taurus' POV

I sensed it. The negative energy of pride. I believe I found my target. Next stop Sweet Apple Acres.

Geo's POV

Twilight and I got to the Ponyville Clinic and saw horror incarnate. Ponies throwing up. They are puking and oh my... I think I might've as well if we didn't get out there faster than a speeding penguin. Pinkie said it was from a mix up in the muffins and Applejack put in soda, chips, lemons, and earthworms. Oh joy now it's back to the farm again.

We tried telling her she needed help again but she once again wouldn't take our help. She then went to help out Fluttershy to which Sonia followed to keep an eye on Applejack.

Sonia's POV

As the three of us walked to the bunny ranch Applejack seemed very irritated. Not to be surprised with her getting literally no sleep along with the fact that Geo and Twilight keep trying to help and she continually gets more annoyed. In fact she now caused a bunny stampede. I told Geo and Twilight about this and we all decided.

Enough was ENOUGH.

Applejack's POV

My better judgement must've left me 'cause well I'm starting to consider getting help. Anyways before Ah finished bucking the last tree I see a red armored orange cow. Coming at me.

"You are the one who's wave signatures are similar to mine." The cow exclaimed.

"Just who the hay are ya varmint?!" I replied.

"VARMIT?! You know what. I was originally gonna try and convince you to come to my side but now I'm gonna just take control of your body now."

The cow just went inside my body and I lost consciousness.

Geo's POV

As the three of us ran towards the orchard we heard screaming and we ran faster. We saw Taurus Fire there and we got Apple Bloom, Big Macintosh and Granny Smith.

"Is that Applejack?" Twi said.

"Yeah it is and we have to fight her off." Geo said

"What are you seriously attacking her?"

"Technically no, we have to beat her to get Applejack back." Lyra said.

"Let's go!"

"Ah I see you are here Omega-Xis and Lyra along on the ponies side of things. Not impressed." Taurus Fire insulted.

"Just be quiet. Battle Card, Predation. Wide Wave!"

"Shock Note!"

Magic Wave!

"Dang it none of our attacks are showing any effect." I said.

"Wait try slotting in one of those cards. Preferably the blue one. We might get an edge in the battle." Twilight said.

"Alright then, let's do this!"

STAR BREAK! Megaman Ice Pegasus!

I had that form from when Dash and Fluttershy attacked me. I even had wings on.

"Time for this game to end."

Magician's Freeze!

After my attack Applejack and Taurus separated with Taurus going back into space.

"Huh, Red Bull does give you wings." Sonia and I chuckled while Twi just looked confused about that.

"What just happened?" Applejack said.

"When you were bucking the trees your pride got in the way and shut us out, thus leaving you opened to be possessed by an FMian. Basically the race Omega-Xis and Lyra turned on and started working with us." I explained.

"Now do you understand that you need help?" Twilight asked.

Applejack nodded and After getting some sleep came back to help us.

Author's Note:

The second truly plot heavy chapter is here!