• Published 4th Mar 2014
  • 3,150 Views, 27 Comments

MegaMan Starforce: Adventures in Equestria - The Gamer Master Archive



This is in a way like the MegaMan Starforce Anime. It's going to start out in the Equestria Girls as a prologue.

  • ...
9
 27
 3,150

Bridle Gossip

Captain's Log

Today was a good yet surprising day. We actually met a talking zebra. Hey if I'm used to talking ponies from Celestia coming to my world or me and Sonia living with ponies, then I'd be used to a talking zebra. However when we first met her, Twilight, the girls, and Spike were all acting like complete idiots. Apple Bloom, Applejack's sister was acting the smartest.

It started with Twilight, Spike, Sonia and I walking though Ponyville when no pony was around. We then get called in to SugarCube Corner by Pinkie Pie and everypony was in there along with Applejack's younger sister Apple Bloom. They were all talking about this zebra named Zecora and how they were talking about her like she was some sort of ultimate evil. How she lives in the Everfree Forest. Or in other words, Earth. The clouds move on their own. Plants grow themselves, and animals take care of themselves. Pinkie began screaming this weird song. Afterwards because Apple Bloom wanted to prove herself she went to follow her and talk to her. Sonia and I came too because we really had no choice. Follow the strong ten year old, or listen to grown business owners basically be racist to her.

So when we get there all of the girls followed us and still think Zecora is evil. Even though she then says, "Beware, beware you pony folk! Those leaves of blue are not a joke." Apparently Sonia, Apple Bloom and I were the only ones to get it. The girls all were in the blue flowers and the next day, Twilight gets a limp horn, Rainbow's wings don't work right, Applejack shrinks, Pinkie's tongue grows so much, Rarity's coat and mane become so large she can barely see, and Fluttershy sounds like Mr. T. Nobody thought to see that Apple Bloom wasn't "cursed" as the girls called it. So she heads out to Zecora and we follow. Rainbow gets a master, Applejack so Rainbow Dash is being ridden by Applejack when Apple Bloom left her for dead. So when the girls and I get there I try to stop them, but they don't listen at all. Rainbow and Applejack come in and destroy some of Zecora's things when Apple Bloom and I finally get the chance to explain to them that ZECORA WAS TRYING TO WARN US ABOUT THE POISON JOKE! So after we get the reason why she's been digging holes, is for an herb she needs.


Finally we go to Ponville and the girls get cured.

Geo.

Author's Note:

Next time, Apple Bloom starts to actually think about her cutie mark.