• Published 4th Mar 2014
  • 3,151 Views, 27 Comments

MegaMan Starforce: Adventures in Equestria - The Gamer Master Archive



This is in a way like the MegaMan Starforce Anime. It's going to start out in the Equestria Girls as a prologue.

  • ...
9
 27
 3,151

Cutie Mark Chronicles

Geo's POV

Sonia and I were just hanging out at Sugarcube Corner when Applebloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and the rest of the girls come out and walk towards us.

"Geo, Sonia there's somethin' we wanna ask ya." Applebloom said.

Sonia and I both said, "Sure what is it?"

"How did you guys get your cutie marks?" Scootaloo asks.

"We didn't and we can't." I said.

"How come darling?" Rarity asked.

"Humans can't get cutie marks. It's not like we find out our special talent and or destiny by getting what is by human standards a tattoo appearing on the side of our hips." Sonia answered.

"Ok then but you fight off a ton of bad guys, and you guys are really good at that, how did it all start?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"It all started when I left Japan after my dad got lost in space and my mom took permanent residence in the sky.."

"You can just say she committed suicide we know." Applebloom said.

"So anyway after I left, I met the human versions of Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie pie at the high school I enrolled in. At night AJ wanted to come with me to look at the stars when a rainbow explosion cleared the sky making a blue light crash into me. That blue light was and is Omega-Xis."

"Got that right kid." Mega responded.

"Later when I woke up there were some enemies attacking some people at the Freshman Fair so Mega taught me how to transform into Mega Man Starforce, Celestia came into my world, helped us defeat an organization trying to steal her powers and the rest is history." We finished.

"Mine is basically the same thing except it was a pink light which is now Lyra." Sonia said.

"You told me that you were in that country for a while until you came here, how long?" Twilight asked.

"Two years."

"I see so you don't get cutie marks." Rainbow said.

"Nope."

"And you've been fighting against evil for the past two years?" Fluttershy continued.

"You got it."

"Wow that must have taken a lot of growing up huh?"

To that we both just nodded.

"Wow you guys are deep." Pinkie said.

Author's Note:

Just meant to be a small epilogue after Cutie Mark Chronicles.