• Published 4th Mar 2014
  • 3,150 Views, 27 Comments

MegaMan Starforce: Adventures in Equestria - The Gamer Master Archive



This is in a way like the MegaMan Starforce Anime. It's going to start out in the Equestria Girls as a prologue.

  • ...
9
 27
 3,150

Geo's Strange Dream

Author's Note:

I would appreciate it if you take the story not as hardcore as you could. I own nothing in this besides how certain story elements are involved. My Little Pony is owned by Hasbro and Megaman Starforce is owned by Capcom.

UPDATE People have asked for a rewrite of the prologue so that's what I'll do. I've made the first five parts of the prologue into one gigantic chapter.

My name is Geo Stelar. Ever since my mom died, I've had to do a lot of growing up. My mom's been dead for a while now, and my dad is lost in space. Luckily, I was able to at least be somewhat of a kid when I met the girls. Originally, two years ago I was living in Japan with my friends, Serena, Amy, Raye, Lita, and Mina. Yeah I don't have many guy friends. That didn't matter. Applejack introduced me to the rest of the group at the freshman fair, and the six of us have been friends ever since. We all each got powerful abilities from our pony friend on the other side of this possible universe Princess Celestia. That was two years ago. Later on after school ended Applejack and I were walking home together.

"So Geo, got any plans for vacation?" Applejack asked.

I replied with, "Not really, I am only going to help out Sonia with her final performance."

I should probably explain somethings before we continue; Sonia is my girlfriend who I met two years ago. She has an FM-Ian named Lyra, who didn't get along with my partner, Omega-Xis. We have the ability to EM Wave Change and we fight viruses and evil aliens.

"Well I've got chores to do at home. See ya later, sugar cube!" Applejack replied with a smile.

I waved back and started on my way home. Everybody else besides me and Sonia were completely busy for June. Rarity was working on dresses and suits for clients. Pinkie was planning a huge summer party tomorrow night. Fluttershy was busy at the animal shelter. Rainbow Dash was practicing to be on any kind of sports team, I didn't understand most of it mainly because I am not that into sports.

So after I made my dinner I just reminisced on what happened before and what will happen later. My job is mainly I. Going around the world in certain areas taking down EM wave crime. While in Japan, I was able to meet Serena and her friends, and we still kept in touch. Anyways I was bored so l just went to bed.

I was in an area that was surrounded by stars. This white unicorn with wings came over and began to speak with me. What was surprising was that it was Celestia.


I was in that star area when I saw Celestia.

"Celestia, it has been too long since I've last seen you." I say.

"Hello Geo, I am glad to see that you are okay after these past two years in your world. In mine it has been a thousand years. Although I wish our meeting was during happier times. I would like to ask you of a very important favor." Celestia responded.


"Of course but, how do you know who I am and how my dream mirror coexisted with your Solar Crystal?"

" I worked along side your ancestor, Lan Hikari. His and your dream abilities are very similar."

"Now, what do you need my help with?"


"My sister that Hikari and I had to banish to the moon will become free soon. I am going to need the assistance of you and your friend Sonia Strumm. EM beings from this dimension's Planet FM could be among my little ponies and could strike at any moment. I need your assistance with this seeing as you two have a large experience with EM beings. I feel bringing your other friends would cause a rip in the time-space continuum."

"I think that I can help but how will I get to Equestria? Plus one of the targets from two years ago was our Principal Celestia."

Celestia seemed to deepen, " That is another form of me. There are different forms of people in different universes. As for how you'll get to this location, there should be a statue of a colt at Canterlot High. Please come through by the end of tomorrow."

As I think about all of the information I received, I have one last question for Celestia. "Will I be able to tell my friends, they'll want to know where I am going to be. I assume that I'll be staying at this place for a while."

Celestia thinks it over and says, "I believe it would be alright you should still be able to be in contact with them since your arm-something doesn't rely on electricity."

After I tell her I understand, I wake up the next morning. At like 9:00, I text the girls to meet me at the cafe, I had something important to tell them.


The seven of us meet at the cafe the Cakes work at.

"Geo what in tarnation did you call us here for?" Applejack said.

I am a little hesitant, but I begin to tell them about everything. About how I would go to an alternated dimension, how I would be assisting a princess, and how Sonia was needed as well.

"Why would this princess only need you guys?" Fluttershy asked.

Sonia shrugs and says, "It's probably because of our Wave Changing ability. It's also because apparently bringing the rest of you would cause a rip in the space-time continuum. I'm just not sure if it's a good idea. "

I reply with a "we need to do this" and the seven of us go to Rarity's boutique to get ready for Pinkie's party. We all head towards the school and have the party. after the party is over, Sonia and I say our reassuring goodbyes and we proceed to the portal.

Applejack says one final goodbye and every body else waves.

"Are you ready Sonia?"
"Of course I am."

Everybody's waving while Sonia and I say the famous phrase,

"PULSE IN! OMEGA-XIS, RIDE ON!"
"PULSE IN! LYRA, RIDE ON!"
As we said the phrase, we are shot through the portal and end up on the other side of what appears to be a mirror.As we left the mirror, we got to see what appears as an empty room along with the Celestia I saw in my dream.
"Princess Celestia where are we?"

" Geo Stelar, Sonia Strumm, welcome to Equestria!


Princess Celestia greeted us both with a smile. " I am glad to see that you both made it safely to Equestria. Now for the next part of your mission."

I replied with slight amounts of courage. "What's next?"

"I would like you two at 3:00 to go to Sweet Apple Acres. There are some ponies who will later accompany you throughout your journeys here."

Sonia and I asked for directions and she said it was a town south of where we were, Canterlot. we decide to save some time and make some zennies by deleting viruses. However they weren't zennies. The were said to be bits. I'm guessing that it's the country's currency. So after about an hour of virus grinding we ended up with 999999 bits.

It's 2:59 so after we were finished, we boosted over there in super sonic speed.

The two of us go to the barn and as we come we see pony versions of our friends, everybody is here Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.

Sonia goes over to ask, "Hey girls, how'd you guys get here?"

However the response could've been better. The five looked very disturbed and Rainbow just flat out shouted, "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU? HOW DO YOU KNOW US SPY?" She just signified the rest of them to get us.

That was not the smartest move.


I was able to hear what she said and the two of us were nearly heartbroken. How did they not remember us? Why were they attacking? I didn't want to hurt them so all I did was use defense type battle cards including Aura and Barrier. Sonia tried to block party canon shots with her guitar, but she was out of the game and her EM Waves went back to her guitar. I am also starting to get weaker, I can't move my body. Applejack and Pinkie rushed at me but I was surrounded by an orange light and my armor changed into a flaming lion. It was only for a while though until the two winged ponies, Rainbow and to a lesser extent Fluttershy but once again I was surrounded by a light this time blue. My armor was showing a Pegasus but again it was only for a short while. Rarity began to charge as a last resort. Now I was surrounded by a smaller green light which made me look like a dragon unicorn hybrid. After the small transformation, all of my energy was spent, I couldn't fight any more.

I awoke later inside a tree house with eyes on the two of us. We appeared to be tied up in ropes.

"Alright young critters, I've got some questions for y'all. Care to answer 'em?

"Do I have a choice?"

"Where did y'all come from?"

"An alternate dimension."

"Why did you come to mah farm and expect us to know y'all?"

"In our universe, you are all friends of mine.I was nearly heartbroken when I thought you guys didn't remember us. But now I understand why you girls didn't remember us. You all aren't the same people we know."

After hearing this all of the ponies seemed to feel incredibly guilty like they murdered a fatherless child.

"Darling I apologize for the actions. Please don't take it to heart. We were just confused." Rarity said trying to apologize.

"Well, I guess we should be buds so not much has changed. I am guessing you know our names. However what are yours?" Rainbow Dash asked.

After Applejack untied the ropes, We told them our names. "My name is Geo Stelar. My friend is named Sonia."

Afterwards we talked about the fact that we could EM Wave Change and that I would be staying in the Golden Oak Library.
Afterwards things went smoothly I was given some stares as we walked around town but thanks to a mint colored unicorn named Lyra as well, things got better. Hopefully she won't take her liking of humans to a far level.

However, by the time of the Summer Sun Celebration, everything changed. All thanks to a purple unicorn. No I am not annoyed by that. My life was a bit boring before.