• Published 26th Oct 2013
  • 4,629 Views, 157 Comments

The Bismarck - cellum95



The German Battleship, with her escort Heavy Cruiser, is sailing across the Equestrian Sea!

  • ...
32
 157
 4,629

Mix

The German Fleet, now completely established in uncharted waters they do not know off. The ponies were unboarded first to the shore and resumed their sailing on the waters. The ponies wondered why they left them here.

-Mix-

The coastal towns were being shelled by the German ships. Salvo after salvo, the ships wrecked the coastal towns with fire and smoke. Ships of the Equestrian Navy, deployed to defend them, where sunk by U-505's torpedoes. With panic spreading, the princesses tried to contain it, but the ponies were now raging in anger as they thought the princesses would silence them. After some quick thinking, they decided to join the Germans to overthrow. 5 weeks later, they overthrew the princesses and established democracy, with the Germans declaring 'a new country reborn'. Technologies and magic soon become more advanced, and soon, Equestria was now an industrialized nation.

On the other hand, The Elements of Harmony were now living in peace, although they miss their old selves. The Equestrian Navy got a boost, with the help of the Germans, and the entire navy, under the command of the Kriegsmarine themselves, got iron ships within their service. Guns and other human technologies were soon realized, and soon, the navy has immense firepower, along with the aid of the Bismarck, Prinz Eugen and U-505.

List of Equestrian Navy ships:
Warships:
-EQN Ponyville
-EQN Element
-EQN Manehattan
-EQN Celestia
-EQN Luna
Submarines:
P-54
P-90
P-103
P-456
P-505
P-123
P-67

Author's Note:

Hello guys! The last chapter of this cancelled to complete story. Please have criticism, because I know this story is a failure. :P Anyways, I'm planning a 'Erwin Rommel' story.

Comments ( 16 )

It's not a failure! I can proofread and edit! If you just continue PLEASE!! I can help!

For some reason i can't see this ending happening, especaly given what happened to Bismarck, and the German military's absolute loyalty to Hitler.

3463252 Yah. Well, off to the Afrika Korps

I approve of this ending.:pinkiehappy:

Never, I think that story looks good.:twilightblush: And you have replace the cancelled ending with the new ones to complete it. :twilightblush:

3463252 I heard that Kriegsmarine is the least nazi bunch in the German army. Not sure, though.

3468503

The SS didn't have as much say in the Kriegsmarine as they did in the Heer and Luftwaffe however every branch was required to sware an oath of loyalty to Hitler

Please continue. Please:applecry:

So the Germans take over? That's the ending? I have a feeling that some just wanted their country to look gud here (See what I did there?).

5210716 FYI, I'm not in Germany. I'm in the Philippines, and no I'm not promoting a country here. This story, in my head, is **** so I made a new one.

5547406 OK, dude. I wasn't trying to offend anyone, just sharing my thoughts.

Crappy ending but it's a good story overall.

dammmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn I was loving this story

Login or register to comment