• Published 26th Oct 2013
  • 4,629 Views, 157 Comments

The Bismarck - cellum95



The German Battleship, with her escort Heavy Cruiser, is sailing across the Equestrian Sea!

  • ...
32
 157
 4,629

Treachery and Revealed

"What is this?!" Luna also exclaimed. The ponies were utterly confused and dumbstruck, while at the same time have a feeling of rage and hatred for the other group.

"I demand an answer now!" Celestia exclaimed using her old voice, trying to scare them to soften them up. However, the Germans and Octavia stood their grounds, still having their weapons trained on them. Rainbow Dash, on the other hand(or hoof), got extremely angry and decides to charge in, with Applejack included. Their target: Mafia Octavia.

"What's the wrong with you bucking musician turned mafia?!" Rainbow Dash said as she charged for Octavia. But Octavia, who has been trained for body language, mixed martial arts and other stuff, got her gun to her holster and got to a defensive stance. Mistaken as a turning point, Rainbow Dash flew towards her, but instead of pinning Octavia down, Octavia got one of her hoof to stop one of Rainbow's hoof punch, and in exchange for Rainbow Dash, got the same. Rainbow Dash was punched good...and hard, and a few moments later, she is unconcious.

"RAINBOW DASH!" Applejack exclaimed with rage, before turning her eyes again on Octavia.

"Come back here and I will buck you hard!" Octavia just grinned, knowing that Applejack has a dark secret, just waiting to be unfold. She just stand on her position, and Applejack charged at her. Quick in her thinking and her moves, she draws out her pistol and pointed it at Applejack, and Applejack stopped charging at her.

"Oh come now Applejack. Do you really think you have been the Elements of Honesty? Sure you were, until you are keeping a secret from them, do you?" The words hit Applejack like rocks, and the pony group stared at her, while she doesn't return the stare.

"What's your secret dear? Are you keeping that for yourself? Surely there is." Rarity said.

"Ah don't have any secrets. BUCK THIS!" Applejack cursed, and is having a mental breakdown. She is now angry, confused, and with rage.

"Please don't tell your lying Applejack? Tell them, and I will have my fair share." Octavia said, with a smile on her face, with the Germans giving a stern look at the other group. With no other way, Applejack exclaimed:

"All right! Ya win this Octavia. She is right, I have a secret. A dark one ya'll supposed." This caught not only ponies, but the Germans as well.

"Tell them." Octavia commanded. With a sigh of defeat, Applejack told her secret, in a story matter.

"Ya'll know, 10 weeks ago, me, Applebloom, and Granny Smith got kidnapped by some armed ponies. Apparently, there all the members of the Flim Flam Mafia that Octavia spoke of. They hide us in an abandoned compartment, and they did horrible to Applebloom first."

"What's the horrible thing they did Applejack?" Twilight asked.

"Well, let me tell it basically, she got raped, tortured and bullied in our very eyes. Next was Granny Smith, instead of the torture they gave to mah little sister, she was executed." The ponies gasped with shock.

"Applebloom got raped, tortured and bullied?! That's Foal Abuse!" Twilight said.

"Yes it was. Then it was mah turn. But before one of them could take me to his mates, I bucked him and, getting his weapon, I shot him in the head. I was then having one thing in my mind: revenge for my family's sake. I did it, and after having Applebloom out of the building, we returned to the barn. I then realized that I was now, in that day, a cold-hearted killer. I killed my captors without any guilt or any remorse. But without any vengeance for Granny, I decided to train as one, or as a Mafia. For days, I was buying guns, training with them, and buying the clothes suited for me. After that, I go to abandoned building one after the other, and killing those ponies whom I suspected as members of the brothers' mafia."

"It's simply dreadful dear!" Rarity exclaimed. With a nod of affirmation, Applejack continued her story.

"I did the killing of those members for 8 weeks, non-stop, tireless, fueled by anger and hate. One of the building that I searched will changed my life forever." For the next few minutes or hours, Applejack explained her experience, from a regular old farm pony to a Mafia, from meeting with Mafia Octavia to revealing her secret to Octavia. Applejack hang down her head in shame.

"But.....But......But, there has to be a way to stop this!" Twilight said.

"Now now Twi, what is done is done. I can't forgive mahself being a murderous pony. It's inevitable."

"We know that dear but-" Rarity got cut off by Octavia, who is now speaking German to the Captain.

"Kapitän, wo sind wir Gehen?(Captain, where are we going?)"

"im Norden.(To the north.)"

"Aber das ist die Richtung der Kristall Reich!(But that's the direction of the Crystal Empire!)"

"Wir werden Überraschung sie.(We'll surprise them.)" Octavia wondered for a moment what he means, but she know understood one thing: fire the weapon.

Author's Note:

Chapter 10 is out! Well, Applejack is on the Mafia? Well, that will not end well? And speaking of which, it's official that the U-505 U-boat Submarine suggested by Punisherfan123 is gonna be in the story! Battleship(with Heavy Cruiser escort) and Submarine action on the way! For Chapter 11: U-505.