• Published 22nd Oct 2013
  • 44,962 Views, 1,999 Comments

What is love? - little big pony

Comments ( 232 )

Very disappointed that the story is basically over. I feel you could've easily gone further with this, but meh.

i wanna sequel which deals with candance and ares are dating

Epilogue? Ares and Cadence still need to tell everyone else. After that it can be done... Until the sequel!

Really hoping that this story eventually gets a sequel.

Didn't really get any notice that the previous chapter was done. Want me to look through it, or just leave it as it is?

4377968 What would even happen in the sequel?

I hope that ending is a joke. That's even worse then a Cliffhanger! Make at least one more chapter where they tell everypony. I want to see Lunas reaction to this!

4377911 The fic may be over, but the story isn't. There's a world of difference.

4377976

Look through it if you want

4377979 Revelations to the other Sparkles and the Princesses, the establishment of the relationship and all its characteristics as an interspecies romance, and lots, and I mean LOTS, of human on pony action, that's what.

on one hand, i like the story. on the other hand, the ending is kind of a letdown. on a third hand, i don't remember this ever living up to it's rating.

Other than enough grammatical errors to make me want to drink away all my brain cells, I have to say that this is one of the best stories I've read in quite some time.

Bravo.

Wonderful story! I am happy to have found it when I did! I hope you create stories of this quality or higher in the future.

4377993 Sounds like it would only be a few chapters, 6 max, long.

Tragic that all great things must end. :raritycry:

...

...

...

...
May I request a humanXLuna story next. :twilightblush:

I demand an epilogue or a sequel!

Great story, it's one of my favorites. Very much looking forward to the epilogue and side-chapters.

The feels man, the feels...

Good story :twilightsmile: I hope you make other stories like this one.

Pretty good story, enjoyed reading it. Sad it's completed, but meh. All good things must come to an end eventually.

Still, sidestories and stuff. Could be nice :D

4377979 Shining moving on? Showing Cadance and Ares developing a relationship now that they're being open about it? Fallout from the divorce? Christmas special? Magic babies?

This story will never leave my favorite box.

Absolutely loved this story, great comedy and romance along with controversy and heart wrenching moments. Cant wait to see what other brilliant stories you come up with in the future.:pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss::twilightsmile::ajsmug::yay::raritywink:

4377995
Ares did the deed with Luna/Celestia hence the rating. :ajbemused:
Look back if you need.

4377984 Done. Not a lot that needed to be fixed, but still a noticeable amount.

Awesome this was really funny, romantic-ish, sweet, cute, and teasingly sexy. Well done!

4378309 hunh. could have sworn that was in a spin-off oneshot.

meh, whatever.

I want to see children! Adorable colts and fillys running amuck.

Hoped for a bit more from this story, like Celly and Luna becoming pregnant from rutting with Ares, plus i would want one more conclusion chapter on how everyone took Ares and Canednce love.

I'm so happy you didn't just jump in to clop like most stories do. Loved this story man, keep it up!!:pinkiehappy:

And now to dance to some Haddaway!

You know, I am sure all of us were expecting a final sex scene.

4378403 Even though he said at least once it wasn't going to happen?

4378425 Hmm, must have missed that piece. Pity, I mean there was a sex tag on it, but it belonged to a non-canon chapter (If I remember correctly).

This was a lot of fun and can't wait for side chapters or sequel if you decide to do one
t.qkme.me/3uhcom.jpg

that was adorable, good job sir

In our next story...Ares and Cadance have a foal! (Why the hell not?)

So, tell me what you think about this little story of mine(which I need to reedit the whole thing; I was reading some early chapters, I deserve every downvote I got because of all of the errors and more)

What I think about the story?
A lot of different thing that would take hours to list.

What do I think of it?
That it needs a sequel involving telling everypony and adapting to the changes, then salvaging/rebuilding the various relationships.


Edit-


Broke my original comment in two because this bit really fit better after this AN.

Would you mind writing a sequel for this in the future?

I actually liked this story. It was good, even with the few typos and grammatical errors. All of the characters had agency, which is something a lot of fanfiction writers fail to accomplish. And they all stayed in character and each had their own character development path. The basic structure and details of the story were well done and I couldn't see this as having to undergo any major revisions. The pacing was appropriate, even if there were points where it seemed like it dragged a little bit. While I'm not a fan of Flash Sentry in any way whatsoever (especially not TwixFlash), it wasn't an integral part of the story and only seemed to serve as a way for Ares to make fun of both Twilight and Flash Sentry. I forgive your treasonous actions of adding in Flash Sentry to this story because of this fact. :raritywink:

Overall rating for this story: 8/10
Very Good, but not "Excellent". Then again, I'm a bit of a harsh critic so getting anything above a 5 or 6 is actually fairly hard from my point of view. Congratulations, and I hope to see more from you in the future! :twilightsmile:

Yep.

So, that's over-ish. It was one helluva good ride, uh, you know what I mean... It isn't often that stories take their time with romance, and very very few tackle the issue that is falling in love with someone that's married, or that the person is married himself/herself.

Still, I am slightly disappointed that we didn't get to see the Princesses and Twilight w/ family handle this as the ending. I'm pretty sure there's a lot of juicy drama there, and I hope you'll add this either as an Epilogue, or just a side chapter. That, and the whole Ares maybe being able to give an alicorn a child. I can truly see Celestia and Luna wanting to get in on that after who knows how many years of being 'barren'. Though there are of course tons of other problems there, what species would the child be, would it be 'immortal' like an alicorn and so forth.

But, as a whole I've really enjoyed this story. It has had its ups and downs, but mostly it has been a thoroughly good read. I hope you continue to write, because you've certainly got a knack for this stuff.

pleas make a 2nd one that has the reachins
of every one
a story of there
struggles if you will

4378696

I'm pretty sure there's a lot of juicy drama there, and I hope you'll add this either as an Epilogue, or just a side chapter.

Don't worry about the epilogue part, it's coming eventually. As to what's in it, you'll find out.
I think.
also lbp I love you
give me your children

I didn't like how abruptly you ended the story and so soon. I still feel that there was so much more that you could have put in there. That being said, I am immensely satisfied with specifically how it ended between the three main characters, even if it was too quickly. Thank you so very much for a very awesome story.

ENCORE, ENCORE! Loved the story, but really needs a sequel. With all the slice of life, drama , goodness. Their is so much to be done!

4377937
I want the doctors to find out human and alicorn DNA is compatible. Then I want a harem story involving all three princesses in a romance competitive type scenario.

if there is a sequel I will be most pleased

Oh it was no trouble at all. Contact when you need me. My door is always open.

There better be a clop chapter! There's no I went through this awesome romance story and received no sexy chapter in return right!?!?!:pinkiecrazy:
But in all seriousness awesome story I loved reading every bit of it! :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment