• Published 5th Oct 2013
  • 3,244 Views, 39 Comments

Spike the Dragon - RealityWarper



"I'm Spike, I currently live with my parents in which were constantly traveling until we decided to live in Everfree."

  • ...
5
 39
 3,244

Twilight's Nightmare

Just a short story about WHY Twilight is running! Yay!


Twilight heaved a sigh, she had gotten away from that monster that had been following her, stalking her every move. Smiling she walked forward, only to hear chains not too far behind her. Her blood ran cold and she shot a look at the corner, where there was an approaching shadow on the wall giving away his position. The strangest part was the shadow looked like it was looking...directly...at her...

Twilight bolted down the hall again as fast as she could.

Click. Clop. Click. Clop.

Still running, she casted a teleport spell and landed was in a closet hiding suddenly.


Elsewhere, Spike's bad joke sense tingled.

"Someone's hiding in the closet. Come out! Don't worry, I wont judge you!" He snickered.


Twilight felt annoyance at that moment for some reason.

Jiggle.

...He stopped?...

"Hey..." A voice whispered behind her. She now knew true terror. "Where'd he go?" It asked her. Screaming she came out the closet.


"Hey look guys! She finally came out the closet!" Spike said with a cruel grin.


She kept running, and running, and running. But no matter where she went, he was there walking casually. Or at least menacingly. Her legs gave out, she could run no more. The monster started walking quicker, and quicker. It opened its mouth so wide that it the floor. It's eyes started to glow an eerie shade of red. Roaring it consumed her, she screamed.


The Shadow found himself poking at this pony, she seemed to be having a nightmare. Was it his presence? He kept poking her to see if he could wake her. Eventually, she stirred. When she got a good look at him though...


"AHHHHH!!"

Comments ( 12 )

THIS WAS SHORT
FIRST COMMENT

Come back and read it>>3325030

3322304 I'm glad you made a story for best dragon as training wheels before you start your career

3332034 HAITUS?!? FUUUUUUUUUUUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUCK

3445857 Yes, I've been busy with my school work so I haven't had the time!:fluttercry:

4044667 This story is approved by Black-light's Library!
You can add THIS image to your story description as confirmation if you wish.
Have a good day!
You can disregard this message if you want to.
Have a nice millennium.
(I have a fool proof way to not post this comment twice, so you dont have to worry about seeing this again)

I will follow you, because I love you and your stories.
But I use the word 'love' loosely.

When I finish this one story (and it's sequel) I had a story in mind which is a sequel sequel to the first story, and it's plot loosely reminded me of this.

Mostly because it's a spike that was raised by dragons. That's the only similarity.

will this be continued soon?

Login or register to comment