• Published 22nd Oct 2013
  • 4,156 Views, 235 Comments

The Lost Spartans - DauntedSuperior



SPARTAN IV's, the best of the best of the best... Yeah, right. Fireteam Ghost is an... above average team of Spartans. Will the skills this team has be enough to survive on a completly alien world? They're Spartans so probably... hopefully.

Comments ( 11 )

6012740
If your gonna caps lock the word then you have to put some exclamation marks after it.

LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!! :pinkiehappy:

6012761 END MARKS ARE NOT REQUIRED IN A LOUD VOICE

ha
Haha
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-*dies*

Great story so far, really enjoyed it
Also Sombra? I hope the spartans or chief put a bullet in your head, you bastard

... Suddenly, I hate my reading rate. No one who likes their readers does a cliff hanger like that. Seriously. It's cruel and tortuous.

How. Could you? WHY WOULD YOU USE A CLIFFHANGER!??!?!?!?!

Oh you bastard how could you end the chapter with a cliffhanger.

8189649
On the ground? Flamethrowers and shotguns. With air support from fighters equipped with naplam. Although if all else fails, nothing beats having a Shiva class dropped on them, eighty megatons of pain!

I haven't read any if this yet but before I do. Is thus dead? I saw the last upload was 2015 and assumed it was. Was I right?

9326225
Sadly yes, when I come back to it I will be doing a rewriting of certain events so for now it is on an indefinite hiatus.

Login or register to comment