• Published 9th Jul 2013
  • 846 Views, 17 Comments

It only gets weirder-er - Aiet



Two Bronies end up in Equestria and shenanigans insue.

  • ...
5
 17
 846

Just some more things to come

Ok let's recap. It has been a whole week since Travis and me have been in Equestria now. He stays with the Apple family and I've been staying with Twilight and Spike. Now no rutting or anything of that sort as happened but I do put Twilight in a lot of sexual situations. I have calmed down quiet a bit but Pinkie and me still have fun and even Rainbow Dash joins us when we go pranking. Everything has been going pretty good and I'm up to fourteen on my 'hell count'. I don't know where Travis is with his since we haven't see each other a lot. We mostly are with the mares doing something together. Right now Travis was helping Applejack with the harvest and actually liked it. Manual labor, ew. Me on the other hoof (ha), I was wondering the town with that same strange feeling. I was brought out of my thoughts when something soft landed on my head and bounced onto the ground. I looked down to see a muffin in front of my feet so I picked it up. I dusted it off and inspected it closer. Where did it come from? I looked up in time to see something gray and blonde falling at me.

“Oh fuc...” BAM! I was out cold. How did I know? I woke up in a soft bed with bandages around my head. I didn't know where I was at but I smelt something really good, it started to make my mouth water. I tried to sit up but it made my head throb and I noticed something else.

“Where the hell are my clothes?”

“FIFTEEN!” now that really made my head hurt and I could here someone coming. I looked up to see Derpy. Now I'm sure it was her that fell on me.

“You're awake, good. I was so worried when I couldn't get you to wake up after I landed on you.” this was awesome yet painful. I got to meet Derpy but not in the way I would have liked.

“Oh don’t worry about me, I'm pretty tough.” I tried to sit up again but I just clutched my head in pain. Derpy rushed forward in concern.

“Don't move you need to rest.” I looked right into her... eye. One was looking directly back at mine and the other upward. I really don't care what anyone else thought. I liked her eyes and thought they were beautiful. I laid back down and nodded. She covered me back up and turned to leave.

“I'll go get something for you to eat, so lay back and relax. Lyra will be back with something for your head.” now this time I sat up as she rounded the corner, going back to where ever she was.

“L-Lyra?” I heard some clanking of dishes most likely and she called out.

“Yes, she helped me bring you to her house so we could take care of you.” I suddenly felt like I could take on a gorilla in arm wrestling. No need for them to take care of me. All better. But one problem. I was still naked. Now I may have an awesome bod (snicker) but there was little ones out there and I do have some respect... some. Then I heard the front door open so I shot down under the covers and pretended to be asleep. I had a feeling I knew who it was.

“Hey Derpy, I'm back.” oh dear Celestia help me. I could here the soft patter of hooves coming closer to me. My entire body was under the blanket and I squeezed my eyes shut.

“Oh hey Lyra. He's in your bedroom and he's awake.” damn it, no use faking it now. I slowly pulled the blanket down my face only to come face to face with Lyra.

“Uh hi.” she had that same rape face as she leaned over me. I'm trapped in Lyra's house with her hovering over me while I'm injured. I wonder what Travis is doing, so that's where we're going. At about the time Derpy crashed into me, Travis was sitting in the living room of the Apple house. An excited Applebloom was jumping around him.

“This is gona be so fun, ah can't wait!” reluctantly Travis had agreed to help the Crusaders with lasso cutie marks. It's hard to say no to six large, pleading eyes. So now as he followed Applebloom to the two other Crusaders he was having serious thoughts about running off. But a promise was a promise. They found Scottaloo and Sweetie Belle by some cows with piles of rope.

“Awesome you're here. Stand over there so we can start.” Scottaloo was a little excited her self to try to rope Travis. All three Crusaders grabbed some rope and started. Now Travis was totally relaxed because not a single one of them could reach half way to him after an hour. He waited patently for them to get board and give up until Sweetie Belle finally got him. The noose slipped down to his ankles as she had let go and cheered.

“Yay, I got him.” unfortunately the end of the rope was for some reason tied to the leg of a nearby cow and her sudden yelling spooked it. She took off fast and Travis had his feet yanked out from underneath him, being dragged behind the cow. The Crusaders jump over Travis as he flailed around trying to get free. The cow was fast, fast enough to out run the three fillies who chased after them. The cow was heading strait for the orchard and turned to dodge a tree, causing the rope to snap. Travis kept on rolling though and rolled face first into the tree.

“You ok sugarcube?” Travis opened his eyes to meet Applejack's over him. He tried speaking but his throat was dry and he tasted blood.

“Don't worry, we'll get you inside and cleaned up.” she stepped aside as Big Mac came forward, slipping his head under Travis's arm and pulling him up. They made it slowly to the house where the three fillies waited nervously. They were sure he would be angry at them but he wasn't.

“Oh don't worry about it girls. It was just an accident.” they all went inside and Applejack got a wet rag to clean off the blood from Travis's forehead.

“Now that's strange, no cuts at all.” with all the blood gone she couldn't see a single scratch on his head.

“Well the good thing is you're fine, so let's eat everypony... and Travis.” they all settled down around the dinner table and prepared to eat dinner. Travis was having a swell time... asshole. Now back to what is important. Me.

“Oh don't worry, I'll take good care of you.”

“That's what I'm afraid of.” Lyra was laying on top of me, I wasn't going anywhere soon. She ran a hoof through my hair and looked at me seductively. It really wasn't helping that she was running her tail up my leg from out side the blanket, the only thing separating us. Derpy finally came in and she got off me with a grumble.

“I brought muffins!” She came up to me with a basket filled with freshly baked muffins that smelt absolutely wonderful. I took a deep breath and forgot all about my near rape experience again as she placed them in front of me. Golden brown with some steam coming off them, I couldn't wait to try them. I grabbed one and tossed it between hands because it was still a bit to warm. At this point my mouth was watering bad and I couldn't stand it any more. I took a large bite and it tasted... completely average. Needless to say I was confused, all I ever read about was how amazing her muffins were but this...

“There... wonderful.” I swallowed what was in my mouth and placed it down besides me. Derpy smiled and turned to leave. Once she was gone Lyra spoke up from across the room.

“Yeah they're crap.” I looked over at her then back at the muffin.

“I wouldn't say that. It's just... not what I expected.” she shrugged and started walking over to me.

“Now if you're in the mood for a different 'muffin', we can always lock the door.” why the hell am I always placed in these situations (karma, bitch)?

“Sorry I'm allergic.” I pulled up the blanket as she got to the bed side and grabbed the basket full of muffins. She poured them out on the floor and looked at me innocently.

“Opps.” I didn't understand what she was doing until she slammed the basket into my head. It didn't hurt but it caught me off guard and she pounced me.

“Now me and you are going to-” she didn't get to finish that sentence as Derpy called out once again.

“Hey Lyra where are his cloths?” Lyra looked irritated and placed both front hooves on my chest to hold me down.

“He doesn't need them right now.”

“But Pinkie Pie is here and she said she need's his help with something.” Lyra huffed and leaned forward as she whispered to me.

“Don't worry, we'll finish this later.” she got off me and headed out the door.

“I'll get them and help him dress.” I didn't like the sound of that, I was perfectly able to do it on my own. She came back moments later using her magic to levitate them and stopped at the door, dropping them. She gave me another seductive look, I knew what she wanted me to do. I was smart and wrapped the blanket around me as I got out of bed. I guess she hadn't plan on me doing that and left angry. I dressed quickly and headed for the front door where Pinkie was bouncing up and down waiting for me.

“Well thank you Derpy... and Lyra. I'll see you later.” Derpy waved as I left with Pinkie and Lyra looked pretty pissed that she didn't get to have things go her way again. As we turned a corner and was out of their sight I looked at Pinkie.

“Thank you, you had no idea what-”

“Yes I did.” I stared at her she she just kept walking along.

“What do you-”

“I was contemplating on whether or not I should let her but then I thought that if I did you would be to tired for us to go party.” I stopped and stared at her again as she just kept on walking like nothing happened. So the only thing that saved me was that she wanted to go party, don't I feel special. I followed her again feeling less like partying. We went to Sugarcube corner and sat inside. I wonder what Travis is doing about now? Let's go see.

“... and pull!” Travis held onto a large rope that was tied to what was left of the bumper of his truck. After some discussion about his life before he remembered his truck, sitting all alone in the field. He just had to bring it back and Applejack insisted on helping, so the two and Big Mac headed for his truck. Now the had ropes tied on it and pulled it back to Sweetapple acres. With the tire broken off it was a horrible task that left them exhausted half way there. They sat against the truck trying to catch their breath as a Purple unicorn came along.

“Hey you guys. What's that?” Twilight looked over the beaten hunk of junk they rested on.

“This here is mah baby.” Travis patted the hood and the driver side door popped off with a loud groan.

“Well it seems that your 'baby' is falling apart.” Travis stood up and went to place the door in the bed of the truck, sighing sadly.

“So Twilight, do ya think ya can help us move this thing?” Applejack spoke as her and Big Mac stood up once again. Twilight looked over the battered metal and thought, after a little while she formed a plan. She would use her magic to levitate it a small amount off the ground and they would keep pulling.

“Thank you a bunch lil' lady.” Travis said as they made it back with in ten minutes and placed the truck near the barn. It was getting late so Applejack invited Twilight for dinner and she accepted. It seems like once again Travis is having a wonderful time and me... well it wasn't pretty. I was at Sugarcube corner for only about five minutes when Lyra walked in, I knew she was trouble. I was just hoping she wouldn't do anything since the Cakes were here. I was sitting at the counter pretending not to notice her as she sat besides me to the right. I just sipped on a chocolate milk shake trying to think of the ways I could get out of this. But something was off. She ignored me too and ordered the same as me. When her shake came she pour some sugar in it, I thought they were sweet enough as is and I love sweet stuff. She mixed it in and finally turned to me as if she just noticed me.

“Would you give me the honey please?” she smiled sweetly and I blinked at her. I turned to the left of me and spotted the honey jar, grabbing it. I turned to find her still smiling and handed it over to her, watching her pour it into her shake and sip on it. Nothing happened after wards and we both sat there, the only noises from the sipping. Mine tasted different though. It was colder and had a... bitter... after taste... wow, Lyra suddenly just seemed to glow... I think... I... might... be... in...