• Published 9th Jul 2013
  • 846 Views, 17 Comments

It only gets weirder-er - Aiet



Two Bronies end up in Equestria and shenanigans insue.

  • ...
5
 17
 846

Is it wrong if I said I liked it?

When I woke up everything was dark but with faded light trying to get through. Then I noticed I was blind folded, I could feel the cloth wrapped around my eyes and head. I was being slightly tossed around on a hard wooden surface and I wasn’t able to support my self since my legs and hands were bound together.

“Halt!” I heard a loud yet muffled voice and I slid a little forward as we came to a stop. I must have been in a wagon or something to be transported. Then there was the sound of shuffling movement and a flapping of cloth being held back.

“Now don't you try anything.” I heard a gruff voice spoke as a pair of claws grabbed my legs and pulled me to it's owners. I held still, resisting the urge to start yelling stranger danger, as they pulled me to them and my legs were cut free from their bindings. I was pulled out and set on my feet as a pair of hands along with the pair of claws marched me forward.

“Ew, what is it?”

“I have no pro or con feelings to this being.”

“Dat ass!” ok so a mixed sort of comments coming from others I couldn't see as we passed by them. I heard more more hushed talk as I was lead to somewhere unknown until finally we were stopped by a voice.

“What are you bringing to the doors of the throne room?” then the voice that dragged me out answered.

“We're... not entirely sure but it was leading troops from Canterlot.” there was a moment of silence where I suspect they were inspecting me.

“Take it in, the king sits at the throne.” I was pushed forward and tripped on some stairs, laughing came from around me. After a little more slight trips I finally made it up the stairs and lead down a long hall. We kept going until I was forced to stop.

“Bow before the king!” someone screamed in my ear and then I was hit in the back of the knees and punched in the stomach, forced to my knees (which I usually don't mind but their weren't being very gentle). Finally the blind fold was ripped off and I had to blink my eyes from the sudden flow of light. The first thing I saw was cold steel eyes.

“King G'afssa we have brought you... something.” I didn't turn to see who was talking, my eyes were locked with his. His stare was holding and there was a hot wind blowing. He looked me over with an unreadable expression and finally talked.

“Who are you?” now normal this next thing I was going to say I would mentally beat my self but here’s why I didn't. I noticed below him, with collars and chains, was three feminine stallions laying down before his throne. It was the best shot I had.

“Who ever you want me to be.” he raised an eye brow and smirked. Suddenly his horn flared up and I was lifted from the ground, turned up side down and inches from his face.

“I've never had something so... exotic.” wow that was easy and now it was time for the fun part.

“My king, our spy has informed us that he is one of the Five Generals of Canterlot.” well fuck there goes any hope of my survival. G'afssa looked me over then smiled a nasty smile.

“Maybe you can be of some use... take him to my chambers.” suddenly he brought me forward and kissed me. Ok I've kissed guys before, mostly out of joking, but this felt different. Why? The king started to use tongue and pried open my mouth with his, snaking his tongue down my throat. I mean literally down my throat. His tongue was smooth, thick, and very long. Not only did it stretch out my throat from how thick it was but it went down and literally tickled my lungs. It was the strangest sensation ever besides self sod- with a sudden yank he pulled out his tongue leaving me gasping for air and saliva all around my mouth. I was dropped onto the floor and then picked back up by some guards that lead me away.

“So how do we get him back?” Travis asked as he leaned on a table with both arms, maps and other papers spread out on the top. The princesses, the other generals, and Fluttershy along with Pinkie Pie gathered around the table, Twilight and Rarity were gone somewhere and no one had seen them.

“We don't.” Luna said bluntly and before an out roar could lash out she spoke again.

“The castle of G'afssa as been entirely moved to a new location and we can not find it... so until such time there is nothing we can do.” I basically had no chance of bring rescued by these fuck tards so I was going to have to do it on my own.

“Go ahead and make your self comfortable.” the guard said as he cut off my hand bindings and pushed me into a very large room with a cold laugh. Everything was mostly hidden in shadows but what I could see was silk of various shades of purple covering nearly everything.

“Now what are you?” I jumped and turned to see the king slink out the shadows of the room. Ok deep breath, now relax. I regained my posture and let my body read boredom.

“Why is that so important?” he gave him a half smirk and looked at him casually. Then suddenly he used his magic and took my feet from under me and I landed on my back. He was over me in an instant.

“Who are you?” he had a hungry look in his cold eyes as his face was dangerously close for another tongue stretching.

“You'll have to tease it out of me.” is was as if he knew it as he face read 'challenge accepted'. Just as Cadence did, he went strait for the sweet spot as he firmly sunk his teeth into my neck and I let out an involuntary moan. He took it as me enjoying it but I didn't (don’t give me that look... fine maybe just a little) and stopped. Then he dove in to tongue punch my throat and as I was slightly choking as he used his hind legs to push mine apart. He shifted and caused me to raise my waist into the air and that’s when he struck. He started to grind hard into my raised crotch with his eyes fluttering close. After a minute he pulled back and stepped away, leaving me panting on the ground.

“Now to make sure no one bothers us.” he walked over to the open doors of a balcony to the out side and this is where we stop time. There's me, laying on the floor about six feet away from King G'afssa, who stood near the ledge of the balcony. Now I had some choices right now. A, accept what was about to happen and live, hopefully. B, make a break for it out the door and have a fifty-fifty chance of die or escaping. C, I wasn't about to become a sex slave again (fucking Eskimos). Time to unpause and Kevin Bacon his ass. I stood up fast and ran at him. He turned in time to see me jumping at him with both feet aiming right at him and slamming into his chest. With a shocked gasp he flipped over the ledge and fell down. I got up and leaned over to watch him fall.

“Can you fly, you sucker!? Can you fly?!” then I was flung back and slid across the floor to the middle of the room. He now flapped wings made of some kind of ethereal energy and the force of him shooting back up tossed me back. He landed gently on the balcony and the wings dissipated as he slowly walked to me. That’s when he slammed his front hooves into my chest over and over. Over and over. All the while with a cold smile until my count got to thirty six and he stopped. I curled up clutching my chest trying to breath, I'm sure he broke a rib or two.

“I'm finished with him.” I didn't know who he was talking to but suddenly I was forced onto my knees. I was spitting up blood as he slowly turned to me.

“If only you had behaved, you wouldn't be going to the dungeon. I'm sorry though, we could have had an amazing life together.” he was enjoying this and I was about to say something when a large minotaur stepped in front of me. The last thing I saw was his meaty fist clubbing down to my face.

Mean while in retard land Travis was getting ready to sleep. He wasn't sure if was going to be able to with his best friend a prisoner with Celestia knows what happening to him (except she doesn't even know).

“Don't worry love. I am sure he is fine.” Luna spoke as she laid in the bed in her chambers with Travis. This didn't help comfort him but there was nothing he could do. He would lay down with Luna and they would wake up the next day to keep the war going on. The Saddle Arabian's had a large army but ours was better trained. This left the war in a stalemate and not going anywhere soon. And that left me at my third day in the dungeon.

Fifty five. That was today's count so far. I wonder if this guy ever gets tired?

“Ok, ok. The name is... Kunta Kinte.” he might have believed me until I started snickering from the rope I was hanging by my wrists, dangling a foot of the ground. Another crack of the whip left a trail of pain along my back with the other fifty five of today. Holding the whip was an ugly, large green dragon with missing scales and scares all over his hide.

“Your trying my patients!” fifty seven came with the last word. I must be a glutten for punishment.

“Sticks and stones might break my bones but chains and whips excite me.” that earned me two more lashes. He was growling with anger as he tried to get information from me. He wasn’t going to though, my mouth was closed tighter then a crap's sphincter. Well maybe not as tight.

“Hit me baby one more time.” I think he had enough because I lost count somewhere after seventy. It's good thing I have a high thresh hold for pain but everyone had their limits and I couldn't even make smart ass remarks any more.

“Come I am done with him.” I hung there for a second before suddenly dropping to the ground on my back causing my to suppress a cry of pain. A tall lanky purple dragon pulled me to my feet, rebinding my hands, and lead my out the torture room and back to my cell. It was a small cage of bars with a nothing in side but a filthy floor that I slept on. It was dark, dank, and musky like the usual prison cells. I was walked into my cell and left in the dark, I wasn't sure what time it was since there was no way to the out side but a couple flight of stairs.

I don't know how long it had been but I was asleep on the ground on my side facing the cell door. Something caused me to open my eyes and it was out side my cell. I don't know who it was, all I could see was a pony covered all the way in a tan cloak. I lifted my head a bit to look at them as the shadows hid the face under neath. Then a lock of purple hair fell out as something was floated through the air.

“So your the spy...” I slowly started to black out again as a former friend left me in the dark. Alone in the dark, in pain, and waiting to die. All so familiar.