• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 2,249 Views, 44 Comments

Equestrian Academy-Spiked Adventures - SpikeSupreme13



Equestrian Academy, a school full of strict rules, magical fights, and shenanigans all around. When Spike arrives to the school on the note of his friend, Sweetie Belle, he'll find out exactly what makes this school special

  • ...
12
 44
 2,249

Chapter 8-Deathly Lunches and Heroic Battles

Author's Note:

Sorry that this chapter came out a bit late, I was feeling really lazy and lackluster, but nevertheless, enjoy it, leave those comments, share the story with others, and I'll see ya next chapter.

HICKABICKABOO............WOOOSHA!!!!!!

As Scootaloo returned to her “opposing” friends, she forced a smile onto her face, and waits for them to place their orders.

“I would like a simple egg and lettuce omelet with hay fries and a milkshake, and you can get scaly-eye over there whatever he wants” Apple Bloom said in a professional and monotone voice.

Spike looked through the menu once more, and upon reaching his order of choice, he put his menu down and looked at Scootaloo, ready to place his order down. He got a real good look at her maid outfit, and for someone of her build and personality, she really made that outfit look good on her. It also didn't help that it allowed to see some of her cleavage, which was always a good sight for him. He had wanted to compliment Scoots of her uniform, but by the way that she was glaring deathly at him, he would consider that course of action a horrible idea.

“I will take a hayburger with extra hay and no lettuce, and I will also have some hay fries and a large emerald shake please” Spike stated.

Scootaloo wrote down their orders and proceeded to go the kitchen and tell the chef their orders. Spike took the chance to look around the establishment and see how the place was run. He saw a lot of lady maids taking and serving orders to their esteemed customers, and one creepily built guy in a maid outfit who seemed to be running the entire restaurant. Spike shivered in a disturbed state of mind from thinking about how a guy like that could wear something like that and work in such an establishment like this.

“If ya wondering who that guy is, he owns the entire restaurant” Apple Bloom stated, like she could read Spike’s state of thought. “He may look threatening, but he’s actually nice once you get to know him”

Spike decided to take that to note, and by then, Scootaloo had returned with their food all prepped up and ready to be consumed. While Apple ‘it had even more lettuce than what a regular hayburger would usually have.

“What’s with the lettuce? I specifically asked for no lettuce, so what’s the big deal, huh…” Spike complained to Scootaloo, who at this point was coldly staring at him, like he wasn’t even present in her field of vision.

“Why Spike, don’t you know what happens to dragons who don’t eat their vegetables? Scoots sneered as she flipped a bun off of his hayburger, and using a ketchup bottle, spelled out a phrase that Spike didn't wish to see spelled out on his hayburger, and that phrase was “extinct”. Spike gulped a large lump from his throat, and started eating his hayburger in fearful silence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(City Park- Afternoon)

As Spike and Apple Bloom left the cafe’, they were greeted out by 2 friendly waitresses, and Scootaloo, who gave them a rude gesture behind their backs. The 2 of them were currently at the city’s park, where they were having a nice, serene walk, while Sweetie and the others were covertly stalking them from trees and bushes. Spike was looking up at the sky, seeing the shining sun and the birds all flying over their heads, until AB lightly nudged his side, and pointed him to a bench that overlooked the lake. Spike nodded and they both sat down, being silent and an awkward atmosphere consuming them. Pip and the others were in a bench less than 7 ft. away from them, eyeing them to see if something unusual would happen. Apple Bloom decided that now would be a good time for her to make her move. She ever so “subtly’ inched her way towards Spike, and when he saw her move up on him, he moved back from her, until he reached the edge of the bend.

“Ah was wonderin’ if you could do me a favor and remove your shirt for me. Ah needs tah look for somethin’ on ya” Apple Bloom questioned Spike in a nice and pleasant tone as she inched towards Spike’s face. These actions made things awkward for Spike, who was starting to sweat from this much up and personal close-up of Apple Bloom. As she was about to touch the top of his shirt, 3 mysterious figures jumped out of nowhere and tackled Spike to the ground, pinning him under their combined weight. Pip, Sweetie and Eirika were pleasantly surprised as these 3 were new to them and were puzzling their curiosities.

“Who dares attempt corrupt our sweet and gentle Apple Bloom, you vile, repulsive creature??” One of them said. He had a baritone voice and he was looking right at Spike’s eyeholes. Apple Bloom quickly shoved the 3 colts off of him, and helped Spike up to his scaly feet.

“Who dah heck are you 3 yellowbelly hooligans, and why did ya tackle my friend here?” AB asked in an irritated tone, since these 3 ruined her plans.

“We are the worshippers of one who needs to be praised…….The followers of our gorgeous and innocent idol……….the servants of our benevolently classy master……….we are……...THE AA SOCIETY!” the 3 colts declared, as they performed a flashy and unimpressive pose. Their leader was a lean and tall pegasus colt, who had freckles on his brown coat and a flare in his auburn mane and tail. The second member was a short and pudgy unicorn colt, with glasses on his face, a jet black coat, and an aqua blue mane and tail. The last member was a semi-built earth pony, with a caramel coat, and a toxic purple mane and tail. Everyone but those 3 colts shook their heads, and Spike decided to ask the one question that was on everyone’s mind.

“What is this AA society, and what does those 2 ‘A’s represent?” Spike piped to them

“For your information, you scaly criminal, we are the Apple Bloom Advocates, or the AA; we live and pledge ourselves to always serve and admire Apple Bloom here, and to keep her away from unclean and undeserving fools like YOU” they pointed and sneered at Spike, who felt a bit uncomfortable from their accusations to him. “People like you try to taint her noble and beauteous spirit, unworthy of even her smallest bit of attention, which is why we formed this group; To prevent vile scum like you from ruining her sweet and majestic soul”

“Ah don’t know why or how you followed us here but could you please kindly leave, before ah make you disappear” she threatened them, cracking her knuckles in a display of strength and dominant spirit.

“What about him though? Surely he is unfit to even be in your presence, let alone engage you in such a graceful act such as date; Allow us to be your escorts on this most heavenly of days, oh heavenly one” they bowed in front of her, hoping that she would be merciful on them and ditch the dragon right then and there.

“Ah don’t need your escorting or whatever; Ah was doing just fine with Spike here, so get on outta here” AB yelled at them. Saddened by this revelation of news, the colts left them alone…...for now. As if things couldn't possibly get any more worse, a deadly colt assassin threw some deadly poisonous darts at Spike and Apple Bloom. Luckily, she anticipated them in time, grabbed Spike by his shirt collar, and dragged him out of the dart’s deadly path.

“Come on out…….wherever you are; I know you’re out there” AB yelled out to the perpetrator. Slow claps were being heard from their side, as a shadowy colt stepped out of a tree a few feet from them, and he was in a slick black battle uniform. His evil smirk was a bit unsettling to Spike, but Apple Bloom wasn’t deterred by it one bit. One of his forearms was armed with a sharp-edged sickle, and his build was somewhat unusual for the average stallion.

“I must say, some without a quick wit like yours wouldn’t have been able to dodge my darts” the assassin stated. “Nevertheless, my orders are to take you down, and for good reason too”. With that, he lunged himself at AB, slashing here and there at her, trying to land a critical hit on her, but AB was too quick for his swift strikes. She soon had started to counter attack her opponent and the 2 combatants were in a heated and intense battle. Spike had wanted to jump into the fray and protect Apple Bloom, but even he wasn’t all that keen on leaping in there and screwing things up.

“You certainly don’t disappoint there missy, but now it’s time to really bring all of this to an end”. The assassin started moving faster and faster than what Apple Bloom could anticipate. She summoned 2 of her spirits, commanding each of them to use their elemental attacks on the assailant, but his blinding speed and agility was too much for them. He soon started to swiftly slash at AB’s pressure points, slowly bringing her down to her knees. Spike had decided that enough was enough, and when the assassin was moving in for the kill, Spike jumped in front of her, and tried to hold back the attack. The attack power was too much, and soon, he and Apple Bloom were blown back into the lake, and Spike held onto her as he once again accidentally kissed her while they were sinking to the lake. The assailant, satisfied that his task was complete, was about to log in his accomplished task to his higher ups, when a gigantic splash came out of the lake, and Spike emerged from it, with Apple Bloom unconsciously cradled in his strong arms. He placed AB on the ground, and growled angrily at her attacker.

“I don’t appreciate anyone trying to attack my friends, especially someone who thinks he’s a hot shot assassin and trying to kill them” Spike declared as he slowly lurked on over to him.

“You think you can accomplish what that she-devil couldn’t accomplish; Well for your information, I have some important work to be done. Doesn’t matter who it is or what I have to get done, I always succeed at what I do”. He charged up his sickle arm, and dashed right at Spike, but Spike was prepared for this attack. He grabbed the sickle with so much force, that it was shattered into tiny, tiny bits, and soon his entire body was encompassed in a flaming green flame.

“Taste the fiery pulse of my truest, intense power……..DRAGON’S HELLFIRE!!” Spike crushed the assailants arm, and sent a throbbing pressure of pain and anguish all throughout his body. Finally, Spike flung him with intense speed and power, that the assassin flew across the lake, and snapped many trees in half, before stopping and then going into an unconscious state.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apple Bloom woke up some time later, with Spike looking over her. She sat up and looked all around to see where that darn intruder went.

“Where did that varmint go? Ah was about to really show him my inner strength and all” AB quizzed at Spike.

“I took care of him after I grabbed you in the lake. Something inside of me must’ve snapped and I just...did what I have to do” He responded. Apple Bloom was really touched by his words and conviction, and the fact that he went so far just to protect her.

“Thanks a lot Spike; I couldn't have made it out of there alive if it wasn’t for you. You’re not as bad as I thought you were”. She leaned in towards Spike and encapsulated his lips with her’s, and as Spike returned the kiss, Pip, Sweetie, Eirika and the AA members all flanked the 2 of them, jaws wide open and eyes widely open. That moment to them was one that none of them were ever going to forget for a long, long time.