• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 2,248 Views, 44 Comments

Equestrian Academy-Spiked Adventures - SpikeSupreme13



Equestrian Academy, a school full of strict rules, magical fights, and shenanigans all around. When Spike arrives to the school on the note of his friend, Sweetie Belle, he'll find out exactly what makes this school special

  • ...
12
 44
 2,248

Chapter 1-A Fresh Start and Shocking Surprises Part 1

(5 yrs after Sweetie Belle left)

(Crystal Castle-Ponyville)

Inside of a shiny, eclipsing castle within the parameter of Ponyville, a fine, growing dragon was packing his stuff up to meet up with his friend Sweetie Belle at her school in Equestrian Academy. Throughout the last 5 yrs, Sweetie Belle and Spike wrote to each other whenever they had the time to. Apparently, her school’s principal decided to let the all-mare school become a co-ed school this year, and that he had to come up there ASAP, because they had a “first come, first serve” policy. She sounded very excited in her letter for him to come up there, so he hurried up in packing his necessary equipment into his bag. He went on over to his bed, where he pulled out a drawer full of his “personal” gear……….some comic books, some hand-drawn drawings he did himself, and last but not least…… his “secret” stash of Play-mare magazines. Over the years, he “acquired” some high class dirty magazines, and he had to hid them from Twilight, lest she go onto a long, droll, boring tangent onto why he shouldn’t be reading those “illiterate works of unintelligent, unethical writing”. He smirked as he quickly flipped through some pages, looking at sexily-bodied mares in skinny bikini outfits and in even sexier poses. With some drool running down his face, he quickly wiped it off and stuffs them into his backpack. With his backpack and clothing bag ready, Spike gets one last look at himself in the mirror. He was currently wearing a snazzy emerald green shirt, and dark violet pants. His scales were a bit sharp, but they weren’t that threatening to the average regular pony. He strikes a cool, impressionable pose, and he says his classic one-line phrase……

“Looking good Spike……….Looking REEEALLLLL good!!!!!”

With a sly wink to his mirror self, he grabs his stuff runs down the hallways to meet up with his long-time friend and guardian, Princess Twilight Sparkle. When he meets up with her, he sees her currently reading a long-winded book on how Celestia and Luna ruled back in the old days. He then thought of a sneaky, underhanded prank to pull on her. He slowly and quietly sneaks up on her, smirking all the while until he is directly right behind her.

“Hey Twi……..”

“Huh…….”

“There’s something that I have to tell you…..”

“Yeah?”

He clears his throat and gets real close to her ear. “EQUESTRIA IS BEING ATTACKED BY BOOK DEMONS WHO WILL ERADICATE ALL BOOKS!!!”

Twilight jumps in the air, panicking and flying around in the room, grabbing as many books that she thought she could save, while Spike was just laughing his butt off. After a good while had passed, Twilight saw that Spike was still laughing, and she got really angry, flying down and glaring really menacing at Spike. He stops and looks at her, sheepishly smiling at her, hoping that things would be alleviated soon.

“Why would you do that Spike?? I was reading a very good book, and you just decided wanted to get a sick kick out of me freaking out over some ridiculous joke you made up? Real funny Spike…….real bucking funny!!!!” She said as she got down from being in the air, turns around, pouting and being very upset with her “supposed” #1 assistant.

Spike, now disappointed in his sense of good, wholesome humor, walked on over to Twilight and sighed sadly. He was only trying to have some fun before he left, but he not only made Twilight mad and upset, he felt bad for pulling it off on her.

“I’m srry Twi. I was just trying to have some last minute fun…….I didnt mean to upset you. I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.” He sighed, grabbing his bags, and as he was about to leave, he was quickly stopped by someone hugging him from behind, and some wet spots running down his back. It was in fact Twilight, silently crying to herself for being so mad at her soon-to-be-leaving brother.

“I’m srry too Spike. I shouldn’t really be angry at you, since this is the day that you go off to meet Sweetie Belle at her school. This really will be the last time that I can ever get upset like this with you, and I actually like these moments that we have together!!!” She then starts sobbing a bit more noticeably, and Spike turns around and hugs her tightly, to let the moment ride out for a bit for them. After 5 minutes of hugging, they both calmed down and walked on out towards the train station. While they were walking, they decided to make a bit of small talk.

“So…..what are you gunna do while you’re up there?”

“I was thinking that I’m gunna study up on some interesting topics, makes some cool friends…..find some “luscious” ladies!!!” he giggled that last part, letting his thoughts drift off to lewd and inappropriate scenarios. At the mention of such things actually occurring to him, Twilight slapped his face very hard, causing him to fall to the ground.

“Seriously Spike, when did you get very sexist about females in general?” She asked in a generally irritated manner.

“Since I was stuck in most schools where 80% of the general student body was just colts for the past 5 yrs.” He responded as he got up and dusted himself off of the dirt. “Give me some credit tho…….ever since I got over my crush on Rarity, I’ve realized that there’s a large world of mares just waiting for an awesomely masterful guy like me to sweep them off of their hooves. I wouldn’t blame myself if I came back here with a drop-dead gorgeous mare in my arms, while you all have shocked looks on your faces”

“Whatever Casanova, just realize that not all mares are gunna fall for you that easily” she said as she sadly shaked her head. As they changed the topic, they passed by some of their friends, like AppleJack, who gave them some complimentary apple fritters on the house, and Pinkie Pie, who gave them a confusing run-through as to how her day was going so far, which earned her an earnest smile and an even more confusing expression on their faces. As they reached the train station, Twilight paid the train clerk one adult ticket to Canterlot for Spike, and as the train was arriving, Twi gave her #1 friend some last words of wisdom.

“Good luck out there Spike. Try to make some good, reliable friends, Don’t get into too much trouble, Try not to make a bad name for yourself, and Please look out for Sweetie Belle. You know as well as I do that since SB left, Rarity’s been worried sick about, and you also know how she can be whenever she worries about something very important to her. Ponyville won’t be the same without you…..the castle will be less full without. Just remember that if you need anything, me and the girls are here for ya.” She gave him one last heartfelt hug and Spike hugged back as he said some final words to her.

“Thanks for the words Twi. You remember to get some rest every now and again, Don’t do your all-night study sessions, Please don’t burn down the castle in my absence, and for the love of everything that is harmonious and holy, Spend some time with your best friends. It wont kill you to hang out with them!!!” He said as he kissed her forehead and when the train stopped, he jumped on and found a window seat where he could see her off, as he waved her off goodbye with a smile on his face, wondering how things at the school were gunna turn out for him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Equestrian Academy-First Floor)

A young, smart mare was rushing towards the auditorium, with a stack of neat papers in her hands, trying to finish the preparations for the welcoming ceremony for the new students coming to the school. This mare rushing all out and about was none other than Sweetie Belle, as she was wearing the school uniform, which was a simple white dress, with a red tie and some cute blue leggings. Sweetie Belle had changed significantly in the last 5 yrs. She got a lot smarter, made some good friends, and she made a pretty strong reputation for herself, as most of the student body deeply respect her and see her as a strong, upright example. As she arrived, she saw some other students setting up the auditorium for the new arrivals. She then walks up to the stage, and an older woman is leading the preparations. She too was wearing the uniform, and her coat was silver, and her mane was a deep aqua blue.

“Hey Fuchsia, hows the preparations going? I hope things look very presentable for the new students!!”

“Hey Sweetie Belle…….things are going well, well enough until those……………“Guys” come in here and ruin our once peaceful utopia. Why the heck did our principal even decide to make this previous all-mares school a co-ed institution?” Fuchsia dreadfully asked. She was one of those students who was very livid from the decision that their esteemed principal made, but knowing their principal, she had no other choice but to roll with it, even if she completely didn’t like it.

“I’m sure that its not gunna be that bad. Not all guys are bad Fuchsia. Ya just gotta give them a chance…….like my friend Spike, and speaking of which…” She quickly passed the papers that were the info sheets of the new entrants down to Fuchsia and looked on her watch. “The train will be here any minute, and I promised Spike that I would meet up with him. I’ll be back later!!” she said as she sprinted towards the station.

“I wonder what she sees in that “Spike” fellow she’s always taking about. Anyways, I gotta finish this up soon or else things won’t start off fresh” and with that, she put the papers down and went back to supervising the others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Equestrian Academy-Train Station)

As the train finally stopped at the train station, the loud microphone being tapped woke up all of the sleepyheads on board, and the conductor started to speak to the passengers.

“Attention passengers, this is your conductor speaking. We have arrived at Equestrian Academy here at Canterlot. Please be sure to not leave any personal luggage as you leave the train. We thank you for riding Equestrian Express, and we hope that you can ride with us soon.”

With that being said, everyone on the train got up and gathered their personal belongings and they started to leave the train one by one. Spike soon got out and took a real long look at the school. It was big, glorious, and very, very spacious.

As he saw the other passengers gather up with their friends, he couldn't help but recognize that Sweetie Belle wasn't here, and she specifically told him in her last letter to wait for her as soon as he got off the train. After waiting for like 2 minutes, he went on and started exploring the school grounds by himself. Wandering around the school, he saw 2 bodacious babes walking around, talking about a topic that he didn’t really care about. One was tall, and had firm hips and good-looking legs. The other was a bit shorter than her friend, but she had some good “assets” and gorgeous hair. He followed them around for awhile before he decided to speak to them.

“Hey there ladies…….How would you 2 like to have the honor of escorting a hunking awesome guy like me around this bodaciously amazing school?” He said in a cool, laid-back manner.

The 2 ladies, obviously turned off by his performance, just dismissed his proposal and left him there, not saying a single word to him. After that pointless approach, Spike then realized that he was completely lost and just decided to continually walk around. As he walked around a corner, he stood still as he saw 2 mares about to enter into a throw-down of a fight, and one of those 2 mares look a bit…... familiar to Spike.

“I want him back…….he so obviously doesn't belong to you” said one of the mares in a fighting stance. She was a medium height mare, with a C-cup bust, a light pink coat, and a sky blue mane, and was wearing what apparently looked to Spike like the schools uniform.

“Well its not my fault you didn’t take better care of him. He’s way better off with me, because I at least pay enough attention to him” said the other mare. She was the same height, if not a bit taller than her opponent, she had D-cup breasts, and she had a bright orange coat, with a dark violet mane where it had three waves, and each wave was bigger than the last one on the bottom. She was wearing a tough uniform that hugged her body not too tightly, and she had some bandages on her face and arms, like she had gotten into a few fights from time to time. By her tone and tough demeanor, but Spike can tell from where he was that he recognized that mare.

“Is that……...Scootaloo?”

Author's Note:

I wanna say thank you guys for liking this story and writing those nice and lovely comments. It means alot to me that you all really like this story of mine, and I will make it as fun, entertaining and good as I possibly can. I just have a few things to say.....

#1: I had this chapter finished before, but while trying to post it, I accidentally deleted it, but this chapter, to me, is a bit more better and well-informed than the first one I wrote. I hope you guys like this one better.

#2. If you guys wanna help me out, you can be a Prereader or even a Editor. I have someone already, but he didn't work on this chapter, but he'll come in on the next chapter. Just email me here of my g-mail address at thekingof5g@gmail.com.

Lastly, #3, Whats going on with Scootaloo? Why is she about to get into a fight with another mare? Who are they fighting over? Will Spike try to intervene and put a stop to it? All of these answers and more will be raised and answered in the next chapter. Thanks, and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!