• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 2,249 Views, 44 Comments

Equestrian Academy-Spiked Adventures - SpikeSupreme13



Equestrian Academy, a school full of strict rules, magical fights, and shenanigans all around. When Spike arrives to the school on the note of his friend, Sweetie Belle, he'll find out exactly what makes this school special

  • ...
12
 44
 2,249

Chapter 4-First Day Fractions, Charming Check Ups, and After School Action!!


(Equestrian Academy Dorms-Spikes Room-Morning)

Celestia’s sun was rising and shining so wondrously, as a specific group of students were soundlessly sleeping, dreaming of many curious things and concepts. Spike was yawning a bit loudly, as he was starting to wake up, when something was hugging his body very close to him. When he opened one of his eyes, he saw that it was Eirika hugging him very tightly, like a hungry snake gripping its meal before chowing down. She was murmuring some words that he couldn’t quite pick up on himself, but he did hear the words “Spikey”, “Promise”, and “Wife”. To admit that he was perplexed and confused would be an utter understatement, but he was also blushing profusely, and his face was as red as hot lava itself. As he was contemplating on how he was supposed to get out of this predicament, Sweetie Belle walked in to go to the kitchen, as when she turned her head to see how Spike was doing, not only did she see his incredibly red face, but the fact that Eirika was now snuggling closer to him didn’t make this situation any better. Soon, a bunch of newly awoken students heard a terrible thrashing on a poor male individual who was caught up in an unfortunate situation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that misunderstanding dilemma was resolved, everyone was busy eating some good breakfast, sitting around and happily enjoying their food. Spike on the other hand was badly hurt and was silently eating his food with no eye contact to either of the ladies next to or near him. Apple Bloom finished her food first, and was somewhat content with the results of breakfast. “I suppose that was a good enough breakfast, but it was lacking something……...something that I just can’t pick out” she stated. This got Sweetie Belle reveled in a mixture of disappointment and anger. “Oh yeah? And how would you make this breakfast, or any breakfast for that manner, any better, huh?” She retorted. Spike looked up, seeing that this situation was about to get into a heated battle, decided to defuse it before it could go terribly wrong. “Why don’t we just take in the serenity of this wholesome breakfast and just leave it at that, ok?” He pleaded, hoping that it was enough of a plea to not get those 2 at each other’s throats so early in the morning. “I thought that it was a sweet and delectable breakfast” Eirika chimed in as she began whittling away on a cinnamon stick. “Why thank you for that compliment Eirika; AT LEAST SOMEONE complimented on my cooking skills!!!” Sweetie Belle bellowed, hoping that it reached Apple Bloom’s ears. As Sweetie finished her food, she looked at her watch and saw that it was almost time for them to get to their first period. “OMC YOU GUYS, WE GOTTA MOTOR……...NOW!!!!!” She quickly cleaned up the dishes, grabbed her bag of school supplies, and yanked Spike out of his chair as everyone started running for their poor pony lives to the school, lest they all have to suffer the dire consequences……

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Pathway to Academy-Morning)

Everyone was quickly hauling it to get to the school on time. A few feet away from them, the school gate was slowly closing on them, with Fuchsia and their principal Noriko behind it, looking out for any last minute stragglers trying to reach the school on time. Just within their peripheral vision, they saw Sweetie and her cohorts rushing towards them, with Spike a good 4 feet behind them. Sweetie Belle, Eirika, and Apple Bloom were barely able to squeeze through the tight opening that the school gate left them. As they sighed in relief, Sweetie realized that Spike didn't make it behind them, and that the gate was pretty much closed. As she started panicking at the expense that Spike would have to go through, AB sighed in discontent and summoned one of her “spirits”, a chibi earth stallion named Rock Granite, who was sitting on her shoulder. ‘What seems to be the problem miss?” he said in a subservient manner. “Spike these is too damn slow; Could you plz give him a slight “shove”? Apple Bloom commanded in a monotonous voice. Rock Granite bowed and warped towards Spike, who was just inches away from hitting face into the gate, and he bended the earth, forming a boulder which sent him flying into the air and Spike then land over the gate and onto his stomach, in a dazed state. Fuschia looks at Sweetie and her pals and shakes her head in shame.

“You guys just barely made it; how could you guys cut it so close and careless like that?” Fuschia chastised them in a stern manner.

“That was my fault; I lost track of time and some “other” circumstances had come up” she stated while giving Spike a quick scowl while he was getting up. Spike was slowly getting up and dusted the dirt off of his clothing, still a bit dazed from the impact that he had gone through, when a strong wind gust had blown through the group, and Fuchsia’s dress had flapped up, and in a slow-mo sequence, Spike had gotten a sweet look at her panties, which had an adorable cat pattern on it. “Whoa….that is amazing” he whispered to himself while having a blush on his face. Fuchsia had pulled her dress down, and upon looking at everyone, she saw Spikes face and slightly blushed out of embarrassment, while also planning on how to kill Spike. The principal started yelling at everyone to get inside, and they all proceeded to quickly get inside of the school and get started with their school day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


(Equestrian Academy Classroom-Daytime)

Spike was currently sitting in a classroom, bored out of his mind, as he was twirling a pencil around, trying not to pass out. His teacher came into the classroom in a cheerful mood, and greeted her students in a bright manner. Her name was Kushina, and she was a bodacious unicorn with a sunny yellow coat and a dark red mane that had a pink outline on them. Her outfit was composed of a standard Equestrian Academy faculty uniform, with a full-waisted dress, and a top that killed off the imagination to the wandering eyes of the guy students.

“Good Morning Students……...I’m so glad that you came today. Today is going to be a fun day, because it’s our annual checkup day!!!!!” She announced to the students in front of her, and once it hit Spike’s ears, he immediately perked up and was curious as to how it would all go down. In his mind, he really hoped that there would be a co-ed checkup, as that would give him enough of an excuse to check out some of the skin that these females had on them. “If all of the ladies would kindly go to go to Room 5, the guys would go on over to Room 7.” Kushina said, breaking the immersion off of Spike’s imagination. He knew that he had to find out a way to check out those succulent naked masterpieces of the female demographic, and he then thought up a foolish plan that was just crazy enough to work. He then raised his hand and Kushina saw his hand up, as well as another voice and had a curious look on her face. “Whatever seems to be the matter with you? She asked.

“My stomach hurts sooooo badly, and I need to go to the bathroom ASAP…….” they said simultaneously.

“It seems like some food that you ate can have an effect like that, and I can see how that could be bothersome to the body…...you may go, but please try not to miss your check ups, ok? She said in a worried tone.

“Oh don’t you worry…………..we’ll get there” and with that, Spike and another presence raced on out of the classroom at a speed that would put a grin on the Wonderbolts faces, as everyone else went on towards their designated rooms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spike and the ominous presence soon were booking it to the outside, hoping that they could get a glimpse of the glorious, bodacious scenery that was beyond their view. Everywhere they raced, a streak of clouds was left in their wake. They soon raced up a tree and they found a viewable room that had the perfect view of the ladies examination room. The ladies soon entered the room, as their nurse was telling them to undress themselves. As they started to loosen their dresses and shirts, Spike and his perverted accomplices eyes began to bulge out of their sockets, and their mouths began to drool. They inched closer to the window as to get a better look at their prized portraits. Once the strangers shoulder bumped into Spikes, he turned around and saw someone who was fighting him for the durable branch that they were both on.

“Who are you, and why are you moving in on my babe action?” Spike stated to his intruding perpetrator.

“The better question is why are YOU moving in on MY babe action, you jealous??” He retorted to his unimpressed visitor.

They immediately soon glared at each other and then foolishly slapped each other like little girls for a while. Spike realized the stupidity of their actions and stopped their charade of adolescence.

“Look, we may be after the same thing, but us fighting all over this is ridiculous. What we need to stop all of this fighting and revel in this once in a life-time chance we got ourselves here. What do ya say?” Spike declared to his fervent opponent.

“Even though you were the one who was totally scooching in on my turf, you do have a point. Let’s call a temporary truce and spectate on the awesomeness in front of us.” the colt said. “BT Dubs, the names Pipsqueak, but everyone calls me Pip.” When Spike got a good look at him, he was a stable, young-looking earth colt, who was just as tall as him, and had a dark brown circle on his right eye. He also had a wavy-like hairstyle, and his facial features weren’t half bad to boot (in a non-homophobic fashion).
“Spike’s the name, and pursuing my libido is my game” He stated in a cool fashion. After the formalities were out of the way, they started looking at the marvelous melons that the mares were certainly packing. While some mares in the room had decently perky pom-poms, others had those bountiful bosoms that made the boys steam up in fiery lust and desire. One mare was orange coated with light pink eyes and adorable dimples, and Pip rated her a 7 for her features, while Spike rated her a 5 for her slightly-smaller breasts. For a good hour, they were just rating different mares on similar and different subjects. Ratings from 9 to 1 were flying off the mouths off of these 2 promiscuous peepers. Pretty soon, they both heard a rustling sound above them, and as they look up, they each had a different expression on their faces. On Spikes face, it was one of shock and terror, whereas to Pip, it was one of those faces that you see on those shows where he sees a fantasy girl. The rustling rebel was none other than Apple Bloom, and she had a face full of disgust and disappointment, as she saw the 2 temperamental perverts looking in.

“And just what the hay were you 2 think you were doing?” she questioned them in an testy mood

“Heyyyyyyyy AB…..” Spike tried to break the ice in a suspicious manner. “Whatever brings you around these parts of the woods, hehehehehehe” he laughed nervously.

“I was just leisurely wandering around here, until I saw you 2 deviously looking in on the examinations. You do know what that means?”

“Let me handle this…” Pip said in a smooth fashion. “I have a way of speaking to the dames, and I’m sure that I can smooth-talk us out of this no problem” Pip remarked in a sly and confident voice. “Hey there mamacita.” Pip looked at Apple Bloom with a smirk and a cocked eyebrow. “You are looking oh so fine today, and I couldn't help myself but gaze upon your southern supple bod of yours. Those finely tuned legs of yours, and that hair………………….its looks so silky smooth, but yet wild and free,…” He looks at her with a curious look, and he sees a sight that catches him by complete and utter surprise. “But most of all……………….your teeny tiny hooters are sooooo adorable!!!” he squealed in utter joy and cuteness. It was one thing to make AB mad, and another thing to insult her friends and/or her family, but when you go out of your way to address her tiny breasts, you have officially signed yourself up for one hell of a beating, and not the good kind either. Pretty soon, AB started to have steam fuming out of her ears and she charged at the 2 of them, as Spike and Pip gulped for their lives. The next few moments of their lives was literally beaten out of them, along with a few other important factors to their character.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Equestrian Academy-Outside)

Spike, Pip, and Sweetie Belle were walking through the outer rims of the school, with Spike and Pipsqueak in a slightly better condition than they were a few hours ago. Lucky for the both of them, their health examination was able to patch them up right quick and they were able to go on about their day. Also, Spike and Pip were able to become good friends through their perverse similarities. Currently, they were looking at different posters for different after school clubs to participate in.

“How about this club, Spike? I heard that they’re pretty respected” Pip quoted as he showed Spike a poster for the painter’s guild. It had a colorful design, with creative drawings and some of the faulty in the club in artistic poses.

“Maybe……..but I feel that the Swimmer’s club is more to my taste!!” Spike stated as Pip looked at the poster. It had a serene blue scheme and there were some gorgeous gals in scandalous bikinis. The two of them were looking at it and they were dreamily drooling away at the poster before Sweetie saw what they were doing and proceeded to take the poster from their wandering eyes and rip the poster in front of their eyes, depressing the devious duo.


“Can you two be practical and at least try to find a club that will stimulate your brain cells instead of over-stimulating them with nonsense?” Sweetie Belle proposed.

Spike and Pip then proceeded to groan out loud in sync, but then they saw the perfect club for them to join up with.

“Photography Club!!!” They both over joyously yelled, while the 2 of them slipped into a dreamlike sequence…….

(Dream Sequence)

Spike and Pip were on a beach with a stunning filly in a perfect bikini and bra-shaped body, posing in many sexy poses while they were getting some amazing shots from their cameras. They decided to then change up the scope of the photo-shoot.

“Ok Melissa, We’re gunna need you to remove your articles of clothing for us; It’s to accentuate your au natural grace and beauty” They said in a convincing manner. Melissa gave them a few confused glances, but just chalked it up to them being “Professionals” and did as they told her. Once she was completely in her birthday suit, the 2 photogenic perverts almost fainted from the intense, heavenly glow that emanated from her. They proceeded to go shot crazy all over her and were giddy with glee the entire time

(End of dream sequence)

Sweetie slapped the both of them, to which they howled in immense pain. When they looked at her, she was scowling at them with those intense eyes and that commanding posture.

“ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!” she yelled at the 2 idiotic dummies “Since you 2 can’t decently choose an upstanding club, I have the perfect club in mind” She smirked in a way that was completely underlying in a sinister fashion.

Fearful as to what she might do to them next, The 2 then followed her to wherever she was leading them.

Author's Note:

What wonders or horrors will Spike and his new accomplice face next? Will they ever catch a break? Read on to find out......

Special thanks to http://www.fimfiction.net/user/How+To+Be+Swag+101 for proofreading this chapter and for being an awesome guy all around.

See ya in the next chapter!!!!!