• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 2,248 Views, 44 Comments

Equestrian Academy-Spiked Adventures - SpikeSupreme13



Equestrian Academy, a school full of strict rules, magical fights, and shenanigans all around. When Spike arrives to the school on the note of his friend, Sweetie Belle, he'll find out exactly what makes this school special

  • ...
12
 44
 2,248

Chapter 6- Promising Powers and Ominous Omens

Spike, Pip, Sweetie Belle, and the other Mugen club members were currently looking at a stray Ursa Minor, glaring at them, threatening them with potential violence and unrelenting fury. The Ursa Minor thought that it had found an all-you-can-eat buffet, and decided to go for broke and break the gate that was blocking him from his meal down, all the while licking its lips in frantic anticipation.

“Why the heck is an Ursa Minor here in the school premises? I thought they lived much farther off in the wilderness?” Spike said in a terrified tone.

“Perhaps this one strayed away from its pack, and somewhat managed to find its way to us!!” Marissa replied, seemingly surprised by these turn of events.

“Oh goodie, how lucky for us to have a ravenous bear in our presence; What else could possibly go wrong?” Pip stated in a sarcastic manner.

Once it reached ground level with the others, it proceeded to start off by rushing on over to where Spike and Pipsqueak was standing. Realizing what was happening, the 2 directly started to run and scream in pure horror, hoping to outrun the hungry beast.

“C’mon team, we gotta stop that Minor from ripping those 2 into slabs of meat!!” Sweetie declared to the other’s. As everyone was prepping up for the battle ahead, Sweetie glared at Apple Bloom, who was just idly standing there, doing absolutely nothing, and even worse, snickering at the folly that the 2 guys had gotten themselves into.

“Well AB, Are you gunna help us out here, or are you just gunna stand there like a totem pole?” Sweetie exclaimed at Apple Bloom, with a small vein throbbing on her forehead.

“I’ll save them later. I wanna see where this actually goes!!” Apple Bloom declared, clearly amused so much that she grabbed a seat and watched the show that was played out in front of her eyes.

Sweetie Belle just rolled her eyes, and made a note in her head to talk to her stubborn friend after this charade. She and the others soon leaped into action. First, Ms. Shoko leaped high into the air, and landed right into Spike’s and Pip’s direction. Spike and Pip saw her and almost crashed into her, but she grabbed both of their arms and jumped out of the Ursa Minor’s path. Spike and Pip proceeded to hug Ms. Shoko’s body very tightly, with their heads laid on her plushy pillows, and their eyes clenched shut. She landed back onto the ground and put the guys down. When they opened their eyes, not only did they see that they were safe, but that they looked at their guardian angel, and they kinda thought for a minute that they had died and had gone onto a glorious heaven.

“Whoever you are, me and my friend here want to say thank you for saving us. Can we get your name miss?” Spike questioned in a giddy and hopeful voice.

“My names Ms. Shoko; I’m the clubs adult supervisor and representative. Im glad that you both are safe. Catch ya later!!” She nodded at them and left them where she placed them. They had hearts in their eyes and were giggling like a bunch of school filly's who had a teen pop idol crush.
Sweetie Belle looked at them and growled at their immature mindset.

“Awwwww, why did she have to go so soon?” Pip declared in a saddened tone. “I was about to get her number!!”

After that remark was made, the Ursa Minor saw them again and roared at them again, pissed off that they got away from it the first time. It soon began the chase for those 2 all over again.

“HOLY CRAP, ITS BACK AGAIN!!!” They both declared as they started running away again. Apple Bloom meanwhile was laughing her bumpkin butt off, and Marissa had grabbed onto a nearby pebble and started enchanting it with some of her magic. She rushed off into Spike and Pip’s path, and the 2 of them split off into different directions. Once the Ursa Minor saw Marissa in its way, it stopped, and moved its front paws back and forth, revving up its strength to take her down in one shot.

“Oh you want some of this? huh……..Do ya?” Marissa questioned the bear. Once it charged at her, she clearly got her answer. As it was dawning onto her faster and faster, she finished her enchantment onto the rock in her hand, and she took careful aim at the Ursa. The rock soon started to expand itself, becoming bigger and bigger until it hit the Ursa Minor right on its snout, and at that point, the rock was 1 ½ time the bear’s size. The Minor staggered back a bit, its snout bruised up by a considerable amount of damage. Kimiko got out her notepad, and taking out a feather from her wings, and started doodling on it, drawing out a dizzy hammer. Once it was done, it magically leaped out of the notepad, and pointing her feather at the bear, the hammer went on over to the bear, and whacked it on the head a good couple of times, making the bear all disoriented and confused.

“Quick Kimiko, draw up a see-saw; I gots me a plan!!” Marissa exclaimed to her pal. Kimiko took that concept and rolled with it. Once the bear got its senses back into order, it saw Spike, who was magically placed on the lower part of the see-saw, and he was shocked as to how he got magically got placed there in the first place. The bear bared its teeth out and charged once again at full force at Spike. Once it got close enough to Spike, Marissa pulled him out of the way at the last second, and once the bear was put into place, she leaped onto the higher part of the see-saw with so much force, the Ursa Minor was sent flying into the air. The minor landed far into the mountainside, still viewable by everyone at the hot springs. It decided that it was too much of a hassle to eat those hyper-powered teenagers, and just wandered off somewhere else, hopefully to find a suitable meal less capable of fighting back. Once the Minor was out of earshot, everyone cheered in mighty victory, except for Apple Bloom, who sighed in disappointment, hoping that the comedic chase would go on for a little while longer. The rest of the party went off smoothingly and the good times went back into full swing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Equestrian Dormitory-Morning)

Spike woke up to another freshly new morning, wondering what he was gunna do today. As he looked around, he saw that neither Eirika, Apple Bloom, nor Sweetie Belle was in the room at all. He looked at the clock, and it read 10:15 am. He panicked, thinking that he was late to his class or something. He waked into the kitchen, looking at a note that was stuck onto the refrigerator. Picking it up, he read what was written on it for himself.

Dearest Spike

We were sleeping peacefully, until I got a text from Fuschia at around 8. Apparently, she needed most of the club members on patrol, seeing that some “rogue” fights have been breaking out early in the morning. Me, AB and Eirika got our stuff together and left out to go deal with the crisis at hand. We had tried waking you up for 30 straight minutes, we grew tired and just left you alone……

This is Eirika here. After seeing you sleep so peacefully, I couldn’t of just wake you up from what could have been a nice and refreshing dream for you. I quickly had enough time to make you a decent breakfast for you. Its wrapped up in plastic on a plate in the fridge. Don’t thank me, its all a part of being your loving and doting fiancee!!!! ;D ;D <3<3<3<3<3<3

Hope to see you sometime today,
Sweetie, Eirika, and AB

(P.S: I forced Apple Bloom to at least sign this note. She just wanted us to just leave you here without knowing where we went and all: Sweetie Belle)

(P.S.S: I hope you was dreaming about me!!!: Eirika)

After reading that last part of the note, Spike shivered a bit, kinda creeped out at the length that Eirika would go to in order to show her affections for him, but at least she left him something to eat, which he was grateful for. He looked in the fridge and saw a plate with a sticky note on it, with his name on it. He took it out and unwrapped it as he served himself a cup of fresh orange juice. When he saw what was on the plate, he saw an assortment of gems and hayfries, all neatly sorted for him. Spike wanted to be creeped out as to how she actually found he liked these kind of gems without him telling her, or how she was even able to get the gems in the first place, but in all honest opinion, he didn't mind it at all. He immediately dug right into his breakfast, savoring each and every bite from it, When he was done, he let out a loud belch and patted his stomach, which was completely content from the meal. With that done, he got into the shower and got ready for whatever this day was gunna throw at him. If only he knew what was gunna happen….

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Equestrian Academy Courtyard-Daytime)

Spike had his backpack on him, and he was nicely dressed, as he was looking for Sweetie Belle and the rest of his compadres. As he was wandering around, he accidentally bumped into a female student, scattering her books and papers everywhere onto the floor. She was a simple unicorn mare, with a magenta mane and devil pink tail. She was quickly irritated by the fact that her neatly and organized work was just ruined by this unobservant clod. Spike wanted to help her get her stuff back into order, but when he tried to, she slapped his claw away.

“Just get away from me, you ungrateful ingrate!!!” she yelled at her clumsy classmate. She huffed and looked to make sure that she was getting all of her papers and books. Once she got everything back into order, she picked herself up and bumped Spike to the side as she left to go to her class.

“Your welcome!!” Spike said in an ironic tone. He shook his head and went back to looking for his friends. After looking around for a while, he finally managed to find Sweetie Belle, who was watching a match about to happen near the back school courtyard.

“Morning SB; What seems to be going on here?” Spike asked as he saw Scootaloo on one side, and a humongous, muscular pegasus dude on the other side. This dude had a bloody red coat, and a tomato red mane and tail.

“Scoots and that guy had a “less-than-average” argument, and he issued a duel between them. Naturally, we were summoned here to regulate this duel here; make sure that things don’t spiral out of control” Sweetie said, never once breaking eye contact from the fight. Spike looked on as Apple Bloom stepped in to initiate the match.

“ Ok, we have these 2 students here who wish to engage in a match. Are there any conditions that any of you 2 have on this here match?” Apple Bloom declared.

The large stallion smirked and point straight at Scootaloo, confident on his chances of winning. “If I beat you Scootaloo, you have to finally go on a date with me; I’ve been training for this day to come, and rest be assured, I’m gunna get what’s mine!!” the herculean muscle head declared.

“How many times am I gunna have to tell you Manny, You can’t beat me, and you can’t certainly believe that by beating me, you would actually get a date……...with me!!!” Scootaloo started laughing in her own self-pride. “As long as I get to mop that snout of yours all over this school ground, I’ll take you on. When I do thrash you all over this place, I don’t wanna hear you asking me out on a date EVER AGAIN!!; We clear?” she clarified to her unlucky punching bag.

Once Manny nodded, Apple Bloom asked that the both them recite the traditional dueling phrase. They looked at each other dead in the eye, and recited it in full detail.

“To follow one’s path……..To confirm one’s true purpose…….One’s soul shall be sworn to abide with Equestria…..The path of the rising sun…..Shall be paved into the blue sky!!!”

With that out of the way, Apple Bloom scooched off to the side as the 2 combatants bowed and then Manny charged straight at her, attempting to win this battle in one strong shot. Scootaloo saw that coming, and made no attempt in moving out of its direct path whatsoever. Once his fist neared her presence, she brought up one of her legs and kicked the assault away from him. Many, many minutes had flown by, with each of them launching attacks left and right and all around. Spike was astounded by all this skill and prowess that these 2 combatants were showing off. As the match was dawning to a close, Scootaloo was panting, and one of her legs were a bit swollen from the impacts that it absorbed.

“Hehehehehe, I’ve been saving up my ace in the hole for a situation like this. Once this attack lands, I’ll finally get my date after all!!” Manny declared, as he started to charge up his magical properties, as a silvery aura surrounded him. Spike, seeing that this had gotten a bit too far, had decided to intervene and try to stop it.

“This has to stop now!!; Look at her, it’s clear that she’s in pain, so why don’t we call this battle off now?” Spike cried out as he ran right in-between Manny and Scootaloo”

“What in the featherbrains are you doing here Spike? I got this under control; Now get out of the way” Scoots said in an angry tone. As she stood up, her injured leg express its discontent, and she was barely able to stand upright.

“I'm not moving Scootaloo; I refuse to let anyone hurt a mare, no matter what the circumstances are!!” Spike declared as he spreaded his arms out in an open stance.

“If you won’t get out of the way ya twig-looking stick figure, then I’ll pulverize you and her. Won’t be much of an issue for me at all!!” Manny sentenced to Spike as he finished up his charging portion, and charged in full locomotion at Spike, with a silvery, metallic shield-like layer being developed onto his shoulder. Spike closed his eyes, awaiting the imminent pain and devastation that was about to befall on him…..

Author's Note:

Shit got so real so fast, It almost surreal. Will Spike be flattened into a mush of his former self? What other strange foreboding might occur? Why am I asking all of these questions?

Stay Tuned................................................ For next week, some things will be revealed, and surprises will be had!!!

Have Fun!!!!!!