• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 2,248 Views, 44 Comments

Equestrian Academy-Spiked Adventures - SpikeSupreme13



Equestrian Academy, a school full of strict rules, magical fights, and shenanigans all around. When Spike arrives to the school on the note of his friend, Sweetie Belle, he'll find out exactly what makes this school special

  • ...
12
 44
 2,248

Chapter 2-A Fresh Start and Shocking Surprises Part 2

Spike couldn't believe his own draconic eyes. One of his close friends, Scootaloo, was about to get into a fight with another mare, over some “guy” that they both had in common. He desperately wanted to just jump in there and stop them from fighting, but he kinda learned from a long time ago that when you get in SL’s way, you’re prone to get hurt…………bad.

(Flashback-4 years after the Shining Armor/Cadence wedding)

It was after school one Tuesday afternoon, and as usual, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were constantly tormenting the CMC to no end. This day in particular would've ended the same way, Spike would've berated them for a bit, they would've gotten tired of it and left, and everything would end on a high note, but it was one thing that came out of Diamonds mouth that changed the way that Scootaloo dealt with them.

“Lookie here…….....Spike comes to the rescue as usual. Can’t you three do anything without your lackey dragon coming to your every beck and call? That’s actually pitiful of you three!!!!”

Something within Scootaloo snapped, and she just snapped. She tackled Diamond onto the ground and started unleashing painstaking blows on her face and upper body. Silver Spoon tried to pry SL off of her friend, but one sock to her face just plain knocked her out. Spike had to join in after her, and he successfully tackled her off onto the ground, but not without being socked in the face. While he tried to calm her down, she kept hitting him, and even if his scales were cushioning most of the damage, but he was still taking a decent beating. After Cheerilee came out and saw what was happening, everything defused off pretty quickly. Spike had some bruises on his body, while SL and Diamond were having detention for a month, but on that day, those who were there saw just what strength Scootaloo truly possessed, especially Spike.

(Current time)

“We’ll fight for him; one on one; first to submit loses. We fight using school rules……that cool with you?” Scootaloo declared.

“I humbly accept the terms. Prepare to lose!!!” the other mare yelled and they started to chant a peculiar phrase to get the match going.

“To follow one’s path……..To confirm one’s true purpose………One’s soul shall be sworn to abide with Equestria……The path of the rising sun……Shall be paved into the blue sky!!!”

Suddenly, the sky turned a dark purple, and out of nowhere, magical weapons happened to appear onto each of them. The challenging girl summoned a sharp, threatening katana, while Scootaloo was armored with a metallic fist, a metallic foot, and an armor piece for her breasts. When their weapons were summoned, they both dashed towards each other in pursuit. The katana-wielding mare slashes at Scootaloo with as close enough of precision as she could, and Scootaloo blocked each slash with her metal foot and fist. Smirking all the while, she uses her metal foot to boost her towards her opponent. When she got close enough, she threw a punch at her opponent, knocking the katana out of her hand, and pins her opponent onto the floor with her metal foot. She leans into her, breasts touching breasts, and smirks while she looks at her downed fighter.

“Lookie here, seems like I won………again. Looks like he’s still mine” she grins devilishly as she lifts her foot up and lets the mare dust off the dirt. She frowns and looks back at Scootaloo one last time.

“This isn't over Scootaloo. He will be mine again’ you’ll see!!!!!” The defeated mare declared as she walks off towards the auditorium for the ceremony.

“That girl will never learn; She won’t stop until she actually beats me………………which will never happen of course, ahahahahahaha!!!” She laughs as she too heads off to the welcoming ceremony.

“What the heck was that? How did they summon those weapons? What is this school even all about?” All of these questions and more were racing all throughout Spikes head, but then he heard some rustling in the tree next to him. He walked towards the tree, looked up, and saw another familiar face.

“AppleBloom, why are you up there? Did you even see what the heck Scootaloo just did?”

“Yeah ah did. Fight was pretty decent; could’ve used some more…… “Finesse” and “Style” if ya asked me!!” she said in a decently casual manner. She too was wearing the same uniform as the other girl in that fight, but it seemed a bit uncomfortable on her. “I was just tryin to take mah nap, but they had to just go on and get into some kind of scuffle or somethin!!!”

As she looks down towards Spike, she looks at him really carefully, noting something about him that she just seems to pick up.

“I don't know what it is about him, but i can faintly detect somethin on him. I don't know what it is, but I’m sure as heck gunna find out what it is!!”

As she checks the time, she begins to get down by putting one foot onto a branch, unluckily for her, she slips and begins falling towards the ground. Spike dashes towards her, but she crashes into him on the ground. When her eyes open, she inexplicably is shocked to see what had happened to her. While she did land on Spike, her lips were somewhat on his, in a soft kiss. She gets off of him and gets somewhat reasonably angry at the situation.

“What the hay Spike? I didn't ask you to come over and save meh like some damsel in distress or something; now look at whatcha done!!!”

Spike soon got up and tasted some……apples in his mouth, and after thinking about what happened, blushed a bit and started to back away.

“Sooooo sorry about what happened, it was totally an accident, but look at the time. See ya!!!!”
he quickly said as he made a sprint towards one of the bigger buildings in the back, sheepishly smiling all the while. Applebloom looked at him with detriment and subtle anger/

“This was all his fault, and somehow……………...someway, I’m gunna make him pay for what he did, as Celestia is mah witness!!!!!” with that said, she decided to take the long way to the auditorium, trying to erase that moment from her memory banks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Equestrian Academy-Main Road)

Sweetie Belle was very frustrated. When she arrived at the train station, she didn’t see Spike anywhere. She at first assumed that he went into the nearest town to get something to eat or to look around, but when she looked for him in the town, she couldn’t find him anywhere. She then decided to walk back to the school and get the ceremony started. As she arrived, she saw AppleBloom pass her by, but by the look on her face, she decided to leave her alone. Sweetie Belle didn’t even wanna know what happened to her, nor get in her way. The school bell rang, signaling all of the students that the opening ceremony is about to begin. Sweetie Belle quickly made a last-minute dash to the ceremony.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Equestrian Academy Auditorium)

A whole assembly of students was crowded in a large room with 2 gargantuan stages, one a few feet in front of the other, and a few faculty members on said stage. The new students were conversing in the room, some about this, and some about that. Right dab in the middle was Spike himself, as he was taking in the wonder and glory of everything and everyone in the room, but he was kinda cramped with everyone in the room. A medium built Pegasus mare with a crimson mane, a cream coat, and triple D breasts in a red workout outfit walked up to the podium onstage and started to speak on the microphone to the new students.

“Welcome one and all to Equestrian Academy. I am your all-powerful but devoted principal, Noriko Inumi. It is my most prestigious honor to welcome you all to this institution of higher learning and training prowess!!!” Everyone soon started to cheer and rejoice, except for Spike, who’s kinda confused about the last part woman just said. “At this school, you will learn, you will become wiser…...more fit….more stronger than you could have ever realized!!; To further explain our mission and institution, here’s one of our own examples of what can be achieve and more…….Sweetie Belle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

After a short, awkward pause, Sweetie just managed to reach onto the stage, short of breath and panting from all of the sprinting and last-minute running that she had to do. Once she got herself together, she got onto the podium and addressed the people.

“Sorry I was late, but apparently……someone I knew decided to just go on up and “ditch” me, and I will be dealing with them later!!” she said that last part angrily as she apparently glared at the green spiked fellow deep in the crowd. From that tone of hers Spike tried to duck out of the way of her scorching glare towards him. As she cleared her attitude problems, she put on a much happier tone. “Anyways, we want to welcome each and every one of you to this school of ours, called Equestrian Academy. As you all know, every sentient creature has some kind and form of magic. Earth Ponies are more versatile and durable, Unicorns are more flexible with their magical manipulation, and Pegasi can master the wide blue yonder known as the sky, as well as manipulate the weather like a stringed puppet, but here, we have discovered that there is a deeper meaning and application of magic within each and every one of us. What if I told you that we can concentrate the magic that’s within us, and we can form it into something that we couldn't even imagine to form ………...weapons unique and specific to each one of us. I’ll show you a good example.” She walked onto an open section of the stage, and as the air compressed around her, she focused her inner magic, and lo and behold, a unique weapon came out to her. It was a special microphone-staff, tailored just for her. Once it appeared to her, all the new students were appalled and surprised, especially for one dragon friend of hers. “This is my Mugen, my magical weapon unique and specific to me only, and something like this or something else is inside each and every one of you. In this school, you will not be able to form your own Mugen, but you will be honed and trained to your fullest potential in order to master the Mugen of your choice. I hope you all apply yourself here, and this is the first step for you all on a long, grueling but endurable journey for each of you!!!!!!”

After that, everyone except Spike cheered and applauded for Sweetie Belle as she went and stood by Fuchsia, who too was on stage, as Noriko came back to the podium. She cleared her throat and looked at all of the new potential recruits that she would have on her hands.

“Thank you for that SB. So……………how would you all like to see an exhibition match right here and now huh?” She asked, as a bunch of peeps raised their hands in anticipation and wonder. Noriko smirked as she could see all the eager spectators wanting to see a good fight. “Very well, we’ll have one of our own students go one-on-one with one of you newbies to show you exactly what our school excels in. From our own hallways and classrooms, here she is herself…………………...AppleBloom!!!!!”

Most people, especially the new guys clapped as AB walked up to the stage and looked all nonchalantly as she wandered her eyes to anywhere but the large group to teenagers in front of her.

“Ok AppleBloom, who do you wanna spar with from amongst these new students? Don’t be afraid to drag them out if you have too!” Noriko added with some sort of expectant tone.

As AppleBloom looked on over to the bunch of fresh punching bags for her, she remembered one specific guy in that group that she wanted to get back at for an earlier incident that occurred, and she then smirked with glee and vengeance.

“Oh Mighty Celestia, you work in sum mysterious, yet satisfyin ways!!!!” She thought as she had a final decision as to who she wanted to pick.

“I choose…………………...Spike the Dragon!!! I want him and only him to come up here and fight me, that is, unless he’s chicken!!!!!” she taunted as Spikes eyes grew to the size of dinner plates. Spike had just started his first day here, and he was expected to spar one-on-one with AB in front of everyone’s judgmental view.

Author's Note:

Damn Spike, things are certainly not looking up in your favor. I for one hope things can't possibly get worse......................or can they?????

I hope that you all enjoy this new chapter, and special props to pinkielover67 for proofreading and editing this chapter for your viewing pleasure! GO follow him and junk, as well as like, comment, and share you thoughts and feelings on this story and such.

SpikeSupreme13 OUT!!