• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 2,249 Views, 44 Comments

Equestrian Academy-Spiked Adventures - SpikeSupreme13



Equestrian Academy, a school full of strict rules, magical fights, and shenanigans all around. When Spike arrives to the school on the note of his friend, Sweetie Belle, he'll find out exactly what makes this school special

  • ...
12
 44
 2,249

Chapter 3-Furious Fights, Feisty Fiancees, and Arousing Arrangements!!!!

Now Sweetie Belle did want some kind of comeuppance on Spike for ditching her, but never in her lifetime would she even wish for something like this to happen to him. She ran up to AppleBloom and she desperately tried to stop her.

“AppleBloom, couldn't you choose someone else more capable of giving you a decent challenge? Im sure that Spike wouldn’t be up for a fight against you, so couldn’t you re-consider your choice?”

AppleBloom looked at her once good friend, and scoffed at her choice of words. “I dont know bout you Sweets, but Spikey there needs to start fighting his own battles instead of fighting ours…… and I’ll be the one to show him exactly how it gets done!!!!!” At that note, she walked on towards the second stage, ready and prepping up for a good-ole fashioned throwdown with someone, who she thought at that moment, more than deserved it to be enacted by her own 2 hands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spike at this point was standing stiff as a statue. He honestly didn’t want to just go up there and fight one of his closest friends right in front of some complete and utter strangers in front of him, and he CERTAINLY didn’t want to either beat up AppleBloom and be branded a jerk for beating a girl, or be branded a wimp for losing to a girl. As he was standing there, pretty much everyone was staring at him with anxiousness and anticipation for him to go fight. After a good while had passed, Spike decided to just get it over with and went on up towards the stage. As he got there, he looked on over to AppleBloom, who was stretching and getting ready for their battle. Noriko too went onto the stage and looked on over to their opponents.

“I want a good and entertaining match between the two of you. Last one standing wins; Give it your all and really show us some moves!!!” she yells as she backs off to let these 2 go at it. Applebloom smirks at this and slowly processes on how she is gunna tear Spike a new one. Spike decided that maybe that he should negotiate his way out of this situation.

“Hey AppleBloom, I know as well as you that I don’t wanna do this….you don’t wanna do this, so why don’t we call off this match and forget this ever happened, huh?”

“I dont think so mister!!! I’ve been waiting to enact my revenge against you for what happened earlier, and I for one am not going to let you run yer tail outta this one!!” she retorted.

Spike didn’t understand what she was talking about, until it clicked in his head. He blushed a bit from the experience, and then realized that he was gunna get punished for something that was truly an accident.

“Can’t we handle this matter in a more civilized manner? Im sure that we can reach a more relatively calm and situated conclusion!!” He pleaded to AB as he slowly backed of of the stage. He was then suddenly faced with Apple Blooms cold stare, as she was so far on the stage at one minute, and then was in front of him the next. She grabbed him by the shirt, and violently tossed a few feet onto the stage the next minute. Sweetie Belle wanted to stop this match, but Noriko put a hand in front of her, signaling her that this is how it needed to play out.
All she could do at this point was hope that things would turn out well.

“Are ya gunna fight, or ya chicken?” she questioned him, as she then began to imitate chicken noises. As she was doing this, some of the new students decided to join in on the taunting and humiliation of Spike. It was one thing for Spike to take a beating, and another to take some small-scaling humiliation, but when pretty much the entire school was taunting him and chanting chicken right at him, that is when his limit is pushed. Spike gets up and looks at Applebloom, a small smirk adorned on his muzzle.

“Ya gunna just stare there, or am I gunna have to come over there and make a woman out of you?” He retorted, as a loud “Ohhhh” sound emanated from the room, as Sweetie Belle just face-palmed herself. Apple Bloom growled with relentless fury as she charged straight at the the smart-talking dragon. Spike side stepped out of her way and got into a defensive stance. His strategy was to just tire out AB long enough for him to not do too much damage to her. As AppleBloom threw a punch at his direction, He grabbed her hand and flung her hard across the stage with his surprising technique and draconian strength. Applebloom skidded across on the floor before quickly recovering from that throw. She went back into the fray as she launched punch after punch at Spike’s face, but Spike dodged left and right, while also tossing AB a few more times all around the stage. The transfer students were going wild over this fight, as not only was it exhilarating to watch and behold, but it was so entertaining to see an actual legit boy vs girl match between those 2. As Sweetie Belle watched this spectacle, she was just relieved that neither of her friends were getting too hurt, but she still wanted this to end soon. After a while, AB decided to call it quits on taking it so easy on Spike and to release her full potential. She went into full force on Spike one more time, but this time, a cross of yellow and red lightning was being produced from her hand. AppleBloom knew for certain that this next blow would put Spike out of his misery for a while, and she was smirking while she was charging at him. Spike was so shocked that such energy was coming out of her fist that he was completely paralyzed with fear. She was just 5 feet away from knocking the ever-scaling look on Spikes face, when a mysterious figure jumped from the back of the watching spectators and leaped into the middle of Applebloom’s punch.This stranger had a wicked-looking gauntlet on it’s hand, as it was sharp, powerful, and very durable. It was in a crimson color, adorned with some black and yellow splots on the tips and bodywork. A conduit of energy was dispersed in the air as the figure, Spike, and Applebloom was blown back from the backlash. Luckily, Spike caught the figure before it could hurt itself. but when he looked at it, he couldn't believe his own eyes. The figure was a young mare like Applebloom, a bit taller than her tho, but her coat was a milky white color, and her mane was short, had 2 small pigtails, and it was in a golden yellow color. As she was waking up, she shook her head and looked around, seeing where everything was. She looked up to see a purple-scaled guy holding her, and she instantly perked up and hugged him tightly and affectionately, as her large, cute breasts were pushed up against his chest. At this point, the whole student body gasped with surprise, and Sweetie was fuming from this display. She got onto the stage, and glared at this perky girl who was still hugging Spike with such enthusiastic affection.

“Who is this female Spike, and why is she deliberately hugging you like you know her or something??” Sweetie asked in a suspicious and furious manner,

Spike looked down at the mare who was hugging him, and then addressed Sweetie’s question. “I don’t even know; She just jumped in out of nowhere, and kinda saved my life.” He poked the mare’s side in order to get her attention. “Who are you miss, and why did you just save me?” He asked. The mare looked up to Spike with elated glee and smiled.

“Don’t you know who I am??” she asked, before realizing he may not fully know who she is. “It has been a really long time since I last saw you” she giggled. “Anyways, my name is Eirika Kushina, and I’m your lovely fiancee!!!” She announced with jubilee as she kissed Spikes cheek and he was completely flustered and red as a apple on his face. Everyone in the room was shocked and surprised again from this shocking revelation, especially Sweetie Belle. She didn’t have no idea whether to believe that Spike really did have a fiancee or if Eirika was making it up, but the closely affection that she was seeing had to be corrected soon. She stomped over to the two of them and ferociously picked them up off the stage.

“I dont know whether this is true or not, but this display of “affection” has gone on for far too long!!!!” she venomed out that last part with malic. “Allow me to enforce the proper punishment for such “interaction” between the opposite sex!!” She dropped Eirika and proceeded to thrash Spike with unrelenting strength and possible jealousy, as Spike was hollering and trying to escape from her fury.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Equestrian Academy-Evening/Night Time)

Sweetie Belle was walking over to the dormitories where the various students would sleep and live. She of course had her own room, which was one of the perks of being a building supervisor, and lucky for her, Spike was commissioned to live in one of the rooms in her building. She would finally be able to get some answers from him herself, one way or another. As she was walking, she pondering on everything that happened.

“Who exactly is Eirika, and why did she say that she was Spike’s fiancee? Did Spike even know that he had a fiancee? Why didn’t he tell me about any of this??? This is confusing me and hurting my head, but I do know somepony, or somedragon, who’s gunna fess up to everything I wanna know!!! Anyways, his room is 2-D, so thats where I’m going!!!”

When Sweetie Belle reached her building, she saw a couple of good friends of her’s, including the janitor, and she had soon arrived in front of Spike’s room. She took a quick glance at the moon, seeing the full beauty of Princess Luna’s beauty and serene tone, and knocked on the door. Spike said that the door was unlocked, and she proceeded to walk in and go on a tangent with her eyes closed.

“Ok Spike, despite everything that has happened today, Im still gunna give you one chance to explain what the heck is going on with you!!! Why did you ditch me when I told you to wait for me at the station? What exactly happened between you and AppleBloom that warranted her to gun for you? Who is this Eirika mare, and why did she propose that she was your fiancee? I want answers, and I am gunna get some answers from you NOW!!!!!!!” she yelled in a commanding tone. When she heard nothing, she opened her eyes, to see Spike sitting on the floor, and a few feet away from him, was Eirika, who too was sitting and cheerfully chewing on some sweet caramel sticks. “Why is she in your room? I was explicitly told that this was a one person room!!!” she said with a shocked expression on her face.

“Ask her yourself!!” Spike said in a confused tone. “After I went and got my keys to this room, she was already in here with her stuff and everything.” He then pointed to Eirika, who smiled and looked at Sweetie Belle, ready to give her a complete and unbiased explanation. “It happened like this……..”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Equestrian Academy-Principal’s Office)

“And thats why I need need neeeeeeeeed to room with my beloved Spikey!!!” Eirika finished her statement to the Noriko, hoping that she could get what she asked for.

“You know Eirika, here at Equestrian academy, we won’t regularly room a guy/colt with just any old mare, and what you’re asking may seem to be a bit pushy of me to allow!!” She said, looking at Eirika with a monotone expression. “Buuuut, since you actually said that you are Spike’s fiancee, I don’t see it not robbery to deprive you of such a reasonable request” she smiled and handed Eirika a spare key to Spike’s apartment room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“And thats what happened. You can even look at these papers” Eirika said in a cheery motion as she handed Sweetie her room papers. As she looked at them, she could clearly see that the principal made a clear exception for Eirika to room with Spike, as her signature was on the bottom and it detailed her to actually be legalized into rooming with her supposed “fiancee”. Sweetie Belle groaned in utter and then said the words that should never be said out loud. “Is there anything else that could possibly go wrong now?” She shouted to the heaven’s as she saw a door opening, and AppleBloom came out of what apparently was a shower room, with nothing but a towel on.

“Sheesh, this shower’s pressure really needs to be tinkered with. What’s with all of the yelling and whatnot??” she said as she looked straight ahead and saw SB in front of her. “Hey girl…...Why are you in here yelling up a storm like some kind of constipated person?”

Sweetie Belle at this point had her mouth gaping wide open, wide enough to let a swarm of parasprites fly on through. “Why are you in Spike’s room taking a dang old shower? I can kinda sorta maybe understand Eirika being here,” She once again glared at her, but she sent a smile back at her way. “But you………..wasn’t your room on the 4th floor?”

“Like Eirika, I too wanted to room with Spike for my own reasons, which I don’t want to or have to tell you at the moment. I asked our esteemed principal to change my room, and she said that it was ok. You can check my papers if you dont believe me and such” she said calmly as she used the towel on her head to clean her hair of the water on it.

The same thing was on AB’s room paper’s as it was on Eirika’s papers. Clearly, Sweetie Belle couldn't believe that their principal would not only allow Eirika to room with Spike, but AppleBloom too. She made a mental note to have a frank discussion with their principal later, and she stormed out of the apartment in a huff, slamming the door as she left.

“I hope that she’s gunna be ok” Eirika said to AppleBloom, clearly worried about her. ‘She seemed pretty shocked and surprised about things recently”

“She’ll be fine” AB said in a chilled-out tone. “Ya just gotta give her sum time, and she’ll be as fine as rain!!!”. After a brief moment of silence, Sweetie Belle kicked the door open, with 2 bags of clothing and other necessities in hand. She had a tired and exasperated look on her face, which was clearly seen by Spike and company.

“If Eirika and you can just move on into his apartment, then so can I!!!” she bellowed. “As of this moment, I Sweetie Belle, the supervising officer of this building, am moving into this room as well!!” she declared as she tossed her stuff into the middle of the apartment. Only Spike was surprised by this shocking turn of events, as pretty much everyone else was shrugging their shoulders.

“Ya know Sweetie Belle….this room was only built for maybe 2 people to room, as it only has 2 beds; Heck, even 3 could probably accommodate the place well enough if they could, but 4 people……..this is ridiculous. How are we even gunna make this work!!!” AppleBloom said in a not-really convincing manner.

“Im the supervisor of this complex, and as such, I’ll find a way to make this work” Sweetie said proudly. While she really didn’t want to stay in this room with Spike and them, she knew that if she didn’t, that some wild and unethical things would happen, and she wasn’t gunna let that happen on her watch.

“Oh really?” AB said, raising an eyebrow and looking at Sweetie Belle with a suspicious look on her face. “Are ya sure that you wanna move in here because of us? If I didn't know any better, you just wanted to share a room with Spike. Am I right or am I right?” she announced in a smugly motion.

“That’s totally not the reason I want to move in here!!!” Sweetie stated in a shocked manner, with her cheeks flaring up a bright pink. “I just want to make sure that no illicit activities occur on my watch. Anyways, Since there are 2 beds, I’ll take one, and I’ll assume that you want a bed too AB?”

“Eeyup” AB said in a Big Macintosh impersonation

“So that leaves Eirika and Spike; Where will they sleep for the night?” Sweetie pondered while Eirika got up, picked up Spike and hugged him affectionately once again.

“I know, there’s a make-shift bed over there called a roof” Eirika pointed over to the side where indeed the roof was. “Me and my darling Spike could sleep on there, won’t that be lovely?” She asked Spike as she hugged him too tightly, and Spike had a hard time breathing and was close to passing out.

“Nonononononononono!!” Sweetie said as she broke them up, allowing Spike to catch a deeply-warranted breath of fresh air. “We wont have anything of that manner happening on my watch. You’ll just sleep on my bed, and Spike himself will sleep on the roof”

“Dont I have a say in this?” Spike stated as he was just completely ignored in this heated debate in his own room. “This is my room after all, and I wanted to sleep in a comfortable bed tonight!!”

Sweetie Belle and AppleBloom glared at him with such cold and soulless eyes that he immediately shut his muzzle down and said not another peep. As the 3 females, now his apparent roommates, continued to argue about their new living arrangements, Spike could only just shake his head, trying to figure out just how the heck he got into situations like this, and also how things would soon play out in this school.

Author's Note:

Here's the new chapter on this escalating adventure. Sorry if this came out late; I had it done sooner, and I sent it to my proofreader, but he didn't respond in time, so this is the one that I typed myself. So now that Spike is roomed with 3 feisty females, what will happen between each of them? What will Spikes first day of school be like? Why am I asking you all of the questions??? Keep reading to find out all of these and more in the next chapter..................which will come as soon as I can type it...........................I make no promises!!!!!

Comment on what you like and don't like, what you would like for me to add to call to the story, what I can do better, etc. Also, share this story and like it up, as I would like it if this story to be at least featured on the site once, but its whatever. Thanks for reading, and I'll catch ya'll later!!!!

(P.S: If my proofreader is reading this after this gets posted, I'm sorry!!!!)