• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 2,249 Views, 44 Comments

Equestrian Academy-Spiked Adventures - SpikeSupreme13



Equestrian Academy, a school full of strict rules, magical fights, and shenanigans all around. When Spike arrives to the school on the note of his friend, Sweetie Belle, he'll find out exactly what makes this school special

  • ...
12
 44
 2,249

Chapter 5- Mugen Meetings and Peculiar Predicaments

(Equestrian Academy-Lower Hallway)

Sweetie Belle, Spike, and Pipsqueak were walking down a narrow hallway in the school to a club that Sweetie decided to force upon our 2 intrepid travelers into joining. As they were nearing the end of the hallway, Spike and Pip were a bit perplexed as to what club that they would be looking at.

“So……..what club are we exactly going to be looking at Sweets? I'm pretty sure that I’m not gunna be interested in whatever it is that you’re into.” Spike declared to his close pal.

“This “uninteresting” club of mine is basically the backbone of order and stability of the entire school, thank you very much!!” Sweetie stated in a matter-of-fact tone. “This club will help you 2 grow some backbone and at the same time, get you guys more integrated onto the school system and how things are running around here.”

“Ehh…...I say we at least give it a shot” Pip retorted to Spike’s last comment. “It wouldn’t hurt for us to at least get a glimpse of this club.”

“Ok Ok, but are we almost there? This hallway seems to be a bit longer than the one that are in the school?” Spike questioned as they were still walking to the end of the hallway.

“You can quiet down now, we’re here,” Sweetie said as they reached outside into a beautiful sight for their eyes. All 3 of them were at an outside hot spring, with relaxing hot water and smooth surfaced rocks, “The meetings gunna start any minute now, so just wait here and don’t do anything stupid!!!” With that, she left the 2 of them to go get the others. Spike and Pip were about to go explore this serene the wonderment of this place, when Eirika glomped Spike from behind and snuggled him something fierce.

“Yayy…...I’ve been looking for you everywhere Spikey!!” she exclaimed as she then began to chew on some sugary cinnamon sticks.

“Its good to see you too Eirika, but could you please get off of me?” Spike struggled to say as he was struggling to get off of her. After a few more snuggles, she got off him, all the while Pip was snickering the whole time.

“Who’s your little buddy there Spike? She’s really interested in ya it seems!!” Pip stated in a smirk manner.

“This here is Eirika; She nice and all, and she’s really into sweets” Spike mentioned as he cleared some dust off of his clothes. After Eirika finished her snack, she introduced herself to Pip and vice-versa. While they were talking, Sweetie and the other had arrived. When the 3 of them turned around, they saw a colorful bunch of characters that they have never seen before.

“Ok, now that everyone is here, we can start our club initiation!!” Sweetie Belle cheered. She took a step to the side and out of the way and allowed many of the clubs members to show themselves to the 3 new attendees. “Today, I’ve bought 3 new members who wish to join our ranks and be initiated into our society. I will now allow them to introduce themselves.” With that, she gave them the notion to introduce themselves.

“Guess I’ll start off then” Eirika preached in a cheery voice. “Hello everyone, My name’s Eirika. I like sugary snacks, making friends and being happy. I hope that we can all be friends and have good times all the daylong” she finished saying. Taking that as his cue, Pip leaped into the air and stroked a flashy pose.

“The names Pipsqueak, but all the ladies call me Pip, as in “Oh Pip, you’re so manly and charming!!” ” He said in a sort of cool manly voice, before being hit in the face with an adequate-sized rock that was kicked at him from Apple Bloom. He fell back and was clutching his face in cringe-inducing pain. “Pleased to meet all of you” he got to say before he went into rolling around in a humiliating position. Spike, clearing catching the hint from that previous display, decided to take a more “subtle” introduction.

“Greetings ladies. The names Spike, as in Spike the Dragon, because I am of course, a dragon and all, hehehehehehe!” He stated while starting to slightly panic. “I like gems, reading books, and tasty foods, and I hope to get along with you all!!” He then bowed and stepped back to where the others were at.

“Now that that’s out of the way, I’ll introduce what’s left of you new recruits to the members of Mugen-Ti!!” she yelled to the clouds in the sky. “Spike and Pip, You guys already know Apple Bloom and Fuschia, right?” she pointed to them, one of them who gave both of them a threatening scowl, which put them on edge. Spike and Pip proceeded to nod in fear out of any other pain and potential that they might receive from her.

“Good…...Now I will let the rest of the members introduce themselves to you” With that, she rushed on over to the rest of the members. A tall brown earth pony with a large bust size, a tan mane and tail color, and hayseed-colored eyes stepped up and had a smile adorned onto her face.

“Hello new recruits, My name is Marissa. I’m so happy that we have some new members into this club. I hope that you all feel welcomed and passionate as to what it is that we all do around here.” She nodded to them and stepped back, as a blue-maned and tailed, light pink coated unicorn with glasses and a petite stature moved on up and slightly waved at Spike and Co.

“Greetings to you all. My name is Kimiko, and I’m this club’s student body secretary. I handle the clubs paperwork and I also like comic books and the detailed illustrations that are in them. I appreciate you all for showing up and I hope that you guys have a good time today” She bowed and skipped on back towards the group. As she returned to them, a perky Pegasus girl with cerulean blue coat, peach maned and tailed mare walked on over to them all classy like and smiled a wide and welcoming smile at them.

“Hey, hey, hey everyone. I’m Yukiko, and I am this clubs student body treasurer. Im the one who deals with all of the budgets and financial situations that this club regularly goes through, and I’m also Fuchsia’s bestest friend. I’m pleased to see you all here, and I hope that you all contribute something positive to our cause” With that, she patted each of them on the shoulder and walked on over to her accomplices. A bit of silence was issue in until Fuschia was ever so suggestively bumped into the spotlight by her friend.

“Gee…..thanks for that “subtle” introduction Yuki. I really appreciate it!!” She sarcastically said to her friend, who had slyly smirked and winked at her. “If you guys had so rudely forgotten who I was, I’ll be “ever” so happy to introduce myself. My name is Fuschia, and I am this club’s one and only President, with Sweetie over there being its Vice-President. I am the responsible for everything that this clubs stands for and for even making this club a functioning and respectable unit. I expect you 3 to put in your effort and hard, and I promise you that this will be an experience that you will never forget. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?” She commanded in a militarized tone and with a fierce and demonic glare. Spike and Pip huddled up to each other and nodded in tremendous fear, while Eirika beamed a smile and simply nodded as well.

“Good, Now that all of the introductions are out of the way, LETS CELEBRATE!!!!” Yukiko exclaimed as everyone cheered and was jubilant as to what they were all about to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Equestrian Academy Hot Springs-Outside)

At the hot springs, the club members were having an amazing hot springs party. Now you would expect that our 2 participating perverts to be in on all of that intense and hot female-and female action, but sadly, the regulations of the school are always a fickle and mean fun blocker. While the females were on one side of a gigantic rock wall, splashing and having a jolly old time, our 2 unlucky scouts were on the other side, trying to hold in their deep-seated libido and sanity. Every moan and pleasured sigh was heard to these 2, and it was pure, unadulterated torture to them. They were rocking back and forth in their water pool, gritting their teeth and also starting to have intense nosebleeds.

“Spike, I don’t know how long I can hold out to this; This is totally unfair and unjust to us as a gender representative.” Pip declared in a stand-offish mood.

“I know what you mean bro: We should be glorifying ourselves in the immersive pleasure that those ladies are engaged in, but nope, we’re stuck back here, forced to miss out on what could be one of the most amazing moments in our teenage lives!!” Spike groaningly responded. Even for a dragon of his stature, he was just about to reach his boiling point.

Meanwhile, our lovely ladies were lounging around. splashing each other, being talkative about different topics, and savoring in all of the peace and stability. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle were having an amusing conversation when another person entered into their domain. A lovely adult mare with a very slender, milky caramel body, with a red heart and cross as her cutie mark, and a cherry red mane and tail, walked up to them, and dipped herself into the water with them. Her name was Ms. Shoko, and she was an adult representative of the club, but also, she was the school’s nurse. She had perhaps the biggest bust out of anyone in the entire school, with an astonishing Triple K bust size, and any average guy who saw those beauties fainted from such pure and angelic beauty. Kimiko was very intrigued by her bountiful bosoms, and swam on over to her and groped them to her fascinating curiosity. Shoko started to moan in satisfying pleasure, as she looked at Kimiko in a curious glance.

“Kimiko, why are you fondling with my breasts?” Shoko questioned Kimiko as she was trying to say it with a straight face. Kimiko continued to jiggle and wiggle them in any and all directions.

“I’m just ever so fascinated by them; they’re just so round and huge!! Are they even real to be that size?” Kimi questioned as she had a fascinating look on her face.

“I assure you, they’re…...ah…. 100% genuinely real, They started growing…….mmmm…..when I was in…….ohhhh…...middle school!” Shoko replied as her pleasure levels were steadily rising by the minute. Sweetie Belle turned to them and started giggling at the situation, which somewhat struck a nerve at Apple Bloom for some reason.

“I really fail to see how breast size can actually be an interesting topic!!” She stated out loud, as AB swam on over to her with an indignant scowl on her face.

“Look who’s talking, Miss “I’m so perky and perfect; everything I do is sooo rustically right and just!!” For your information, Most of us just don’t have the intricate body type of hers, or even yours for that matter” Apple Bloom stated in an offended tone. She clearly have had it with Sweetie’s up Standish attitude.

“What is it with you? I thought that we were good friends, and why are you so worked up on this trite little issue? You don’t hear me talking about your “Apples” or anything like that!!” Sweetie retorted, clearly offended by her friends rant towards her.

“Oh, so that’s how it is, huh? Well then, allow me to show you exactly what I’m talking about!!” With that all said and done, she latched her hands onto Sweetie’s mesmerizing melons and shook them all over, with Sweetie Belle clearly shocked and astonished, and also a large blush on her face. She tried to wrestle AB’s hands off of her, but the more that she struggled with them, the more aroused hat she became because of the tension and friction that was going on between them.

Back to our Dynamic Duo, they were major jealous of everything that they thought was going on the other side of the wall, so much so that they were about to snap. Suddenly, they heard a primitive growl a fair distance away from them. When they looked at from where the source was heard, they saw an average sized Ursa Minor looming in their general direction. The minor saw them and slowly loomed on over to them, putting the 2 of them in a state of panic. It soon stopped and roared a vicious roar, and after that display of dominate terror, Spike and Pip proceeded to yell in an organized sissy voice. Hearing the scream from their side of the wall, Sweetie, AB and the others rushed on over to where the guys were, and they too saw the great beast before their eyes.

Author's Note:

Just great..................................An Ursa Minor just has to come in and ruin all of that kinky fun that mostly everyone but Spike and Pip were invested in. What will happen to Spike and Co.? Will they become the bears lunch buffet? I'd say that things are "barely" getting started...................................

Please place all of your pun complaints in the comments below. Thank you for reading, and I'll catch ya later!!!