Struggling Authors 3,674 members · 25,231 stories
Comments ( 460 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 460

I am a writer of much experience, but little renown. I write adventure and military fics with a focus on robust worldbuilding and universe-appropriate tradecraft.

My current major works in the FiM universe include Para bellum, the first book of an original content worldbuilding project, and Equestrian Horizon, a loose sequel built using elements from S3 of FiM with action sequences inspired by Ace Combat.

Both stories feature the Royal Equestrian Army, reimagined cast characters, and a few OCs in supporting roles. I'm looking to expand my readership and figured this was a good place to start. Happy reading, everypony!

Comment posted by twitterdick deleted Sep 5th, 2013

here goes nothing:
Rise of Ponietheus
"it's better to be ignored than to be adored..."

It's not complete, and it's not much, but I hope you all like A Shadow of a Whisper! :twilightblush:

I'm not sure if this story is actually good or not but, here it is; You Are Special

Is there any certain criteria that has to be met or things that forbid a story from getting featured?

I'm going to up-chuck my one shot onto here.... I guess...? :unsuresweetie:
Hope you guys enjoy Remembering Times Gone By

Here is the first story of a series I wrote with some friends. Comments are always praised.

The Poncho Chronicles I: The Beans

I don't know if anyone will like my story, but I guess here it is.

Book Of Time

Short description: After meeting a mysterious unicorn stallion, Twilight is now stuck in a game of destiny to find the mythical Book Of Time.

Hope you guys like it, favourite it and... Ah, what the hell. :pinkiecrazy:

Let Them Eat Cake

Princess Celestia takes a moment on her birthday to recall the cakes she has eaten and the memories they elicit.

Metro: Retribution

My current main project. A crossover of Metro: 2033/Last light with a nice AU thrown in. Check it out and enjoy if you so choose to.

Politics and Power
What happens when you dump a young recruit for the royal guard into one of the most savage battlefields around? What is this field of battle you ask?.....Politics.

First FiMfic in a long time, almost a year. Gotta check to see if I still have it. Not tooting my own unicorn horn though.

Electric Fruit Bungalow Dance Team

I like to think that my story is pretty good, even if I cant find a good picture for it, so here goes nothing.

Twilight Sparkle and the Defender of the Realm

Twilight Sparkle finds herself alone in a world were she and her friends never became the Elements of Harmony. Instead, wherever they had saved the day, a mare Twilight has never heard of before, Sunset Shimmer, stepped in and did the job singlehoovedly.

According to the comments I've received, my current tale is very good, so I think I'll optimistically suggest it here...

Alpha Centauri

Not a humans-find-Equestria-in-space deal at all, if that's what the title makes it seem like :twilightsmile: A strange visitor crashes the aftermath of Rainbow Dash's disastrous birthday party, with unbelievable (in the literal sense) news for Twilight - who she then abducts. Dash must now try to find a way to rescue Twilight, while Twilight gets dragged out into the realm of the stars and announced as the reincarnation of Alpha Centauri - which she may very well be.

Being rather optimistic submitting my entry here, but here goes anyway...

Equestrian Joe is my first sincere attempt at writing a GOOD HiE that takes itself seriously. The whole theme of the entire thing is pretty much the classic "Hero's Journey", except that this time, the main character's presence alone is already a major upheaval. He enters Equestria in the time period between Season 2 and Season 3 - namely, before Sombra's return. That is the point where the timelines start to divulge from canon, and many other interesting things begin to happen...

Lots of world building, many other characters being planned for introduction, and this whole thing is planned to stretch across four entire individual stories - Equestrian Joe, Equestrian Knight, Equestrian Lord, and finally Equestrian Survivor. If you like your fantasy epics, please do check this out and follow it!

Here is The Adventures of Doctor Whooves for your consideration. Follow the Doctor as he is joined by Twilight and the other Elements of Harmony in his time-bending adventures in this strange new universe!

I'd like to put two of my stories up for consideration. Scratching My Heartstrings and The Reason.

I'm not entirely certain if I've posted in here yet or not, but here goes!

Have the most badkid thing ever.

Don't know what I'm doing but don't care till somepony appears to yell at me.
The Storm is Here!
I hope somepony likes it!

I'll submit mine!

Equestria: A History Revealed

It's a comedy written in-character of a conspiracy-obsessed, not-all-there pony, as she attempts to write an academic essay detailing the entire history of Equestria.

With absurd citations, racism, and ridiculous theories galore, this story covers her views on the TRUE history of Equestria.

This Journey Has No End

Lyra, the cult leader. Cheerilee, the warden. Trixie, the revolutionist. And Twilight, the ruler of all. Two ponies will suffer through these adversaries and more on their quest for home.

First thing I write in years but it seems that they are crazy crossovers, so it worth a shot

Young Virtual Warriors

A group of Ponies disappeared 3 weeks ago. Luna, Twilight and Time Turner have been searching for them all that time trying to find even a simple clue on where they could be. Now in an abandoned "Factory" they trio discover a secret research program and when they activate it they will discover a great secret and begin a great adventure to get those poies back to their families.

Steel, Explosions and Ponies

Tanks are some of the most fearsome weapons made by humanity, able to destroy anything lesser than them, they are obvious machines of war. Now in Equestria a new sport have started some years ago, using those same machines.

Now a group of young Stallions and Mares are going to be throw into this sport no matter they want it or not

Here's my story, From Equestria to Earth. I've released the 5th chapter not long ago and it's my favorite and best chapter as of now.

What I Am
Currently rewriting it because I had done way too many cliches and had a VERY bad case of OOC...

Here's my story:

Wendigo May Cry

I hope everyone can come by and read it.

I hope it's okay/not too late, but I'd like to post my only story atm.
Let me know what you think :twilightsmile:
A Floor Licker's Story

I've got two stories that haven't been doin' well, view-wise. I would like to post 'em here for consideration.

While investigating a string of violent crimes in Canterlot, detective G—a pony of sordid past and uncertain future—stumbles upon a dark conspiracy that reveals one of the nations oldest evils is rising once again. Together with a young Shining Armor and a former cultist filly much like himself, he'll have to uncover the truth before the shadowy cabal makes its next deadly move in their bid for control. What G uncovers—and the battles he subsequently wages—will test his resolve, integrity, and very nature.

After all, monsters are not born. Monsters are made.

Expedition No. 5
Begin report:

Ventured into Ponyville today. Not much left of town. Most locals remain docile, but ran into a few hostiles. Had to take necessary precautions to avoid contamination. Checked locations of interest as ordered. Found nothing new. There was no sign of the subject. Disturbing news to take back to Canterlot.

Followed trail to just outside of the old Apple’s farm. Found signs of a struggle and pieces of a destroyed MKII hazmat suit. Tracks lead to the Everfree Forest. Recommending a larger expedition force to search for the subject. Diary found near location of the struggle. Looks to be mostly undamaged. There are a lot of fresh hoofprints on the ground.

The following is the full extent of the written material found. Perhaps in can shed light on what transpired here, and what became of the subject.

End Report

Can't remember if I posted this here or not. Night Fury's Lament is easily my longest and most popular story, so I suppose I'll post it here as it draws to a conclusion (one chapter left)

Jokers Wild

Because I feel it necessary at this point...Humanized Ponies Warning

The beginning to a still running series of stories about the more odd members of society and their interactions with the quiet and peaceful town of Ponyville. A mix of light humor, action, drama, and some minor dark elements. Comments and criticisms are appreciated.

Please take some time to at least check out the first few chapters. I wanted to get it out with the start of the final story in the series arriving in the new year. Thank you and have a great day.:pinkiehappy:

Glad I didn't have to make a new thread.

This Little Lamp

A scapegoat unwittingly saves Pinkie Pie when a prank by Discord goes horribly wrong :pinkiecrazy:

Well, here's a story of mine: Dance Lessons.

Rarity asks Twilight to dance. What could go wrong?

I submit for your entertainment and consideration: I'm Not A Firefly in which Twilight is abducted by aliens.

Well, just joined, so why not. Here's the link to:

P.O.N.Y: Police Operative and Nonpareil Youths

The closest thing I could compare it to was as MLP was somehow transformed into a TV show designed for HBO, but instead of fantasy, it's a spy novel/political thriller, and instead of magic, there are extreme acts of violence.
But in a good way. A good way that shouldn't be read by young children.

I don't know how I never noticed this before :applejackconfused: . Might as well put mine here.

My Very Little Ponies

A Pony on Earth story, but with a twist. All of the mane six are toy sized, and get into many shenanigans, and while it has cutesy moments in it it does have an actual plot to it.

Thank you for taking the time to consider it.

I just joined and noticed this, so here goes:

CMC Changeling Protectors

It's not complete yet (2-3 chapters left I believe) but I absolutely have to have it done by the 30th for a contest, so yeah, go check it out!

Comment posted by Jubei Yagyu deleted Jan 19th, 2014

I would love for any feedback or ideas that anyone could give me... This is my first story :pinkiehappy:
An Open Heart in a Closed City

You know...If you want to...

I would love any feedback I can get for my story. Being featured would be the icing on the cake. :twilightsmile:

My Little Pony: Chaos in Equestria

Since this is a thing, why not? I'd like to think this is some of my best work.

The Last Breath

I would like to submit my story, Unthinkable, for consideration. It's very long, but won't be updated for a while.

Tongue-Tied
This is the first non-crossover fic I've written. I'd like consideration, as well as general feedback anyone is willing to provide.

I would love to get a little more love for A Lighter Shade of Gray. It hasn't gotten many readers, (still well under 100 views) but as of now it has no downvotes at all, and people do seem to like it.

So far my story Cutie Mark Crusaders: Test of Friendship is getting pretty good ratings and I was wondering if it could be on the mini-feature of the week. It is not yet done but it is going to be a Trilogy.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 460