Struggling Authors 3,674 members · 25,212 stories
Comments ( 460 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 460
Alexander
Group Admin

Here at Struggling Authors, you can post your stories here in this thread for consideration for the Mini-Feature of the Week. If you ever want your story to be considered, then post away here and provide the link and the description. I hope everyone enjoys this. :pinkiehappy:

Here's one of my stories:
Barking Mad
I hope you like it!:twilightsmile:

Alexander
Group Admin

Cool cool cool. I'll be sure to read it tonight.

(First story :yay:.)

Well, I guess I'll put my own story in here, if Esper thinks it's good. I'd like to put in Love Letter to the Princess

Well, my story is here Ain't no Reason Why, But Just to Do and Die Hope you guys enjoy it!:ajsmug:

Heres my story, 2 chapters atm Lucky Break

Love is magic, i have 2 chapters up so far hopefully the third will be done soon.

I wonder if it's too late to get my story A New Arrival! in for consideration? It currently has 8 chapters up and is still far from being finished! But, still I hope you guys enjoy what I've written so far! :twilightsmile: Hopefully, it isn't too bad! :twilightblush:

What about this?
A day in the life of O'Reiley.
Wrote in while I didn't have internet for a week, and then posted it on Fimfiction.
A day later in the next eposide, (Which wasn't even on Youtube yet) had Pinkie calling him Mr.waddle so it got downvoted.
It was a sweet story as well.

Pony by Day, Mercenary by Night

Seven chapters up so far, MUCH more planned out for later.

Might as well try my hand (hoof?) here. I've got two short chapters up, with more planned, though no idea when I'll get them done :facehoof:

Heart of Shadows

I want to post mine here, just to be hopeful of some readers to my first submission on the site, but would I need to finish all the chapters I have planned or would an incomplete story be okay? I have 4 chapters to go on it. x.x

Might as well then, yeah? Four more chapters!

Love Sick

My first fanfic. Yay! It is complete, but I feel it isn't going to be as professional as some others on the site.
I only did it for fun. I'm hoping some people out there will like it. Hopefully it isn't too bad.
Drocsid

Alexander
Group Admin

Thanks for submitting :twilightsmile:

Hey, thanks for featuring my story this week (It means a ton.) and even more, thanks to the people who read it and gave it a "favorite" as well! I've received great feedback and a lot of people enjoyed what I had written. I am almost done with the next chapter, so for those looking forward to it, it's close! Again, I appreciate it and I can't wait to read the next stories to get featured. I always love a great story. :pinkiehappy:

I'd like to submit my latest story, A Change of Face. So far it's gotten a good reception, but I'd like to see just how popular it could become. It's complete, with a planned sequel in the works.

Here's the summary for it:
Bon Bon has been deeply in love with Lyra for almost as long as they have known each other. Every day is a blessing for the two lovers. But as Bon Bon starts to feel under the weather, will Lyra uncover a dark secret that will rip the two mares apart and leave only hate, sadness, and fear in it's wake?

Link:
The Tale of Gaius "Ninefingers"

Description:
A human knight from a far off and distant land finds himself stranded in Equestria and sets off to complete the mission given to him by his king. Along the way he will come across many challenges and gain both ally and enemy alike. While this wayward knight begins this quest alone and with a single goal, he will find himself as either an instrumental part in the survival of Equestria or in its destruction

Hi everypony!

I would like to submit my story. You can find it here:
Shadows of the Past

Please let me know what you think!:twilightsheepish:

I... guess I'll post my story here. It's called Since the Dawn of Time.

I just published Chapter 6 (there's a prologue, so technically there are seven chapters) and more will be coming soon. So... yeah. :twilightsheepish:

298639 I read your story, btw. You're good.

n

:3 Thank you

Shadows of The Past Really considering changeing the name, too many with the same one.

I'd like to submit one of my more popular stories, Swapping Places.

Description: Rarity and Rainbow Dash get into a debate over whether unicorns or Pegasus have life harder. They go to Twilight to ask for some research on the subject, but instead get hit with a new magic trick. But what does it do? Not even Twilight knows.

I'd actually like to submit two, because hey, why not?

The first is my very first story, and my main project at the moment: Greener Pastures

The second is something I randomly decided to write to just get the idea out of my head, so I could focus on what I was supposed to be working on. It's called A spider in need...

Here is mine: Fly Through My Window
I hope you enjoy my bunch of words that I call a story.

Shameless self-promotion plugging like an e-fame whore? Done!

Here! Read Velvet Kiss: A Fledgling's Trail!

The first of many stories starring my OC, Velvet Kiss. Velvet is a young vampress raised by the Trottingham political elite. One day, her fledgling, Sparkling Spoon disappears, leaving behind one cryptic clue. Using this, Velvet has to find her. Will Velvet be able to Save Velvet before time runs out?

((Note: description written at 3:45 in the morning. Not sure if it's good, like, at all.))

Well, why not? I'll submit Ant

It's a lipogram without the letter 'e', just so you know.

Hey everypony this is my fic.
Fallout Equestria: Project Polymorph

War. War never changes.
But, some things do change.
Like the mysterious filly I found in the capsule.
And the mercenaries who are intent on capturing her.
But hey, this is the Wasteland.

Hope you guys enjoy my fic. oh and just as a warning. Don't judge by first impressions.

ill throw my new story into the hat, got a good feedback so far D:
Fallout Equestria: Silver Skies

Artemis

My story of a Human traveling to Equestria, good feedback and won't be your typical HiE by the end.

Artemis, a human student has been transported to Equestria, see how he copes with making new friends, especially of the pony variety.

I'd like to put my own story up...

I'm afraid that it is nowhere near complete, and it might not be any good, but if I could get it some exposure, I'd be grateful...

The Gift of Terror

It's pretty much going to be all OC, except for Celestia and Luna in later chapters. The story's going to be fairly long, the way I have it planned out. We'll see. It follows a unicorn named Sedrik, an astronomer who will have to handle a situation he's thrown into that he'd never thought possible, and overcome an uprising that threatens even the immortal alicorns with what he has and with a little (a lot) of help from his new friends. Though nothing is without sacrifice, and no goal accomplished without risk and work.

I'll just leave this here for people to look at: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/31208/Ripples

Description:

The day she left was the day my heart broke. I can remember it almost as vividly as when it happened. They way she stared blankly through me, all the lightheartedness in her eyes gone.

But that was before the incident in Doctor Whooves' basement. Now, I'm back where it all happened, and I'll do whatever it takes to keep her by my side. She will be mine- and Octavia will no longer be just a memory.

Here I leave mine.

Fallout Equestria: Bronies Dawn

Just want to say that I hope no one gets scared of reading it before being considered for the mini feature only because it has lots of thumbs down. A lot of people hate fanfics about HiE and FO:E, and if we combine that I first said it was the humans fault that the war started... You can guess why I posted it in this group.

Here we go, I have one that was just completed.
Spikes Quest: The search for the Perfect Mustache
Plot:
:moustache:+Every other MLP:FiM character with a mustache+comedy?

I'll put mine here, its nothing special, but worth checking out. :twilightblush:
Chronicles of The Planeswalkers

I reckon I'll toss mine into the ring. Maybe someone will enjoy it.

The Impossible Dream

It's just a prologue for now, but have no fear, there's plenty more where this came from. I am immensely proud of this, my first piece:

Heart of Chaos

Also at 335321.
Your piece is totally next on my To Read list. Looks pretty nifty.

Might as well give this a go. I give you:

The Diary of Diddy Discord

I suppose it's not how it really works, but I want to second this one, right here. Read, unless you're allergic to adorableness.

I give you...This! Thingie! Don't got much readers. And I'd like to have some!

A Dark Eclipse

Equestria is dead. Celestia is no more, replaced by a terrible being known as Eclipse and the world is about to be plunged into war. The Solar Imperium is creating tensions with it's new neighbor the Lunar Republic. The Elements of Harmony are desperately trying to fix everything, but they may be to late. The only thing that may cure the world of an eternal shroud of Eclipse's rule is her blood...

Well, first of all, it's not mine. But it's the story of the Titanic. And I didn't even like the Titanic.
But... if you want quality character interaction with a couple well-thought out romances and a spectacular, well written story, then this is your story.

Titanic: Ponified

This isn't some crappy piece of sappy romance. It's the Titanic. :facehoof: I mean... it's good. Reaaally good. That is all.

Cheeky seeing as how I've not only just joined but have merely started my first fic but I'd like consideration for Sins Of The Father. Even some constructive critiquing would be appreciated :twilightblush:

Been working on this masterpiece for a little while. I mean it's nothing super amazing, but i hope any who read enjoys it.

Rohh Fireclaw: Monk of Equestria

My name is Rohh Fireclaw, I am an Ash Karran monk from Azeroth, seeking peace in the world. Showing people their true path. I am said to be one of the most skilled on Azeroth, but I'm sure there are many who are better. Most likely a Pandaren. I may seem human at first, but truly...I am a Worgen. This is the story of a large chapter of my everlasting life. The story of how I found my new home, Equestria... and became its new protector.

This autobiography of sorts. has been written in the perspective of my past self. Otherwise known as first person. Enjoy.

Hi Everyone!

This is my first story I've ever written, and thus I'd like to have some constructive input about how to improve my writing (plus honestly I'd enjoy having some more readers!:scootangel:)

"A Objective Study"

So, it's a bit of a comedy :rainbowlaugh:, and a bit of randomness, combined with a bit of what I hope was a fun mystery! :twilightsheepish:

So, I hope you all enjoy it, and help me improve my writing...

GO, A Cog in the Machine, I CHOOSE YOU...for consideration to be a mini-featured story...i-if that's ok with you...I know it's kinda big :fluttershyouch:
I just finished up cleaning up all the chapters, so I thought I would give this a try...I'm once again sorry that it's so freaking huge...I have a problem!:raritycry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 460