• Published 16th Apr 2013
  • 9,973 Views, 38 Comments

Clip-clop goes the Rainbow Dash - KrishnaKarnak



Short and sweet solo Rainbow Dash clopfic.

  • ...
14
 38
 9,973
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

I liked this.

I'm afraid it's been a whole day since I read this, however, so forgive me if I incorrectly criticize something.

glaring at the sharp red lights of the illuminated face of her alarm clock. It was shortly before 1:00 in the morning.

My clock said 1:00 as I read this line. I questioned whether I should still be reading when I had college in the morning.

“Oh, for fuck's sake...” Dash swore aloud to herself

Meh, profanity in fics is just kinda dull, I guess. Still, it expresses her frustration nicely. Although saying "she swore" when she's spoken some blatant profanity is kinda a bit repetitive.

She wanted to be the one dominated.

I love you. :rainbowkiss:

I'll get round to reading the sequel sometime in the not too distant future. :twilightsmile:

2827519

My clock said 1:00 as I read this line.

in ur head

readin clop

Meh, profanity in fics is just kinda dull, I guess.

I keep intense swearing out of everything but my clop fics, so it's nice to let loose when the worst thing ever uttered in my other stuff was Rarity calling a certainly somepony a son of a bitch.

love you

Huzzah, influence!

Thanks for reading! No rush to get to the sequel, but I trust the time will be worth it.

2828790

Thanks! Check out the sequel if ya can, it's 20% sexier. Actually, 200%.

3263484

Glad you enjoyed it.

2994894

Thanks! *late*

First clopfiction I ever read and/or listened to on YouTube. EVER. And that was at least 20 months ago. Great story!

Login or register to comment