• Published 24th Feb 2013
  • 3,003 Views, 30 Comments

The rainbow story - The Two Writers



Running from your past, you end up in Ponyville to start your new life. After shortly arriving you meet a very beautiful rainbow haired girl and you slowly fall in love.

  • ...
7
 30
 3,003

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

You woke up to your phone ringing, your head throbbing, and you covered in sweat. You feel Dash stir next to you as you feel around for your phone on the nightstand.

“Hello?” you ask, your voice slurred with sleep.

“Hey it's Twilight,” Twilight replied on the other end. “I was just calling to tell you that your ex has left ponyville, it's safe for you to come back.”

“Thanks,” you say, rubbing your eyes.

“No problem, see you two soon,” Twilight said before she hung up. You put your phone back on the table and turn back to Dash.

“Who was that?” Dash asked as she buried herself into your chest.

“Twilight, Elegance has left Ponyville, we should probably leave now,” you say, stifling a yawn.

“Alright, I need to use the bathroom though,” Dash said, she got up and went into the bathroom closing the door. You get up and stretch, your spine pops and you let out a big sigh. You walk over to the window, brush aside the curtains, and see the sun is just setting. You turn on a lamp and pull out new pants and a shirt. You change and as you finish putting on your shirt you hear the toilet flushing and the tap run for a minute, Dash emerged from the bathroom minutes later. She walks over and sits on the bed next to you, she lays her head on your shoulder. You kiss the top of her head.

“Hey, do you have any cloths that I can borrow for today? I didn't pack anything,” Dash asked.

“Yeah,” you say as you start to dig around in your bag. You pull out a black t-shirt, worn blue jeans, and a belt. “Here you go.”

“Thanks,” Dash says, she kisses you on the cheek before walking to the bathroom once more. While she is in the bathroom you start to put everything back. Dash returns from the bathroom momentarily.

“Just had to give me the tightest shirt you had, huh?” Dash asked in a playful tone and a giggle.

“Wha-?” you start to ask, you lose your words when you look up. Dash's chest looked larger than normal, and you had a hard time looking away. Now that you think about it, it would make sense, the shirt was rather tight on you. Miraculously you manage to look away, though not fast enough, Dash started to giggle as she saw you start to blush. With a smirk she helped you clean up.

With everything packed and cleaned up, you and Dash head to the front desk and return your key. You both fly to the train station, and sooner rather than later, you both are entering an empty compartment. You toss your duffel bag on the luggage rack over head and sit besides Dash, who rests her head on your shoulder again. With a smile you reach over and turn off the lamp, casting the compartment into darkness. You relax in the seat, and you find yourself nodding off.


“We are coming into the Ponyville Train Station, please get ready to depart.” You snap awake at the sound of the voice over the intercom. You rub your eyes and the movement wakes Dash.

“Grr, can't we wait to get up?” Dash asked as she stretched out, you stood to retrieve your bag.

“No, we have to leave. Besides, a big, comfortable bed, would feel a lot better,” you say as you feel the train start to slow. The two of you depart and start to walk down the main road of Ponyville. “So, are you wanting to fly to your house?”
“Nah, I’m too tired, I’ll sleep with you at your apartment,” Dash said through a big yawn. As you walk you look in every nook and cranny you pass, for anything pink. Luckily, you don't spot anything pink on the way to your house so you relax. Your apartment looks exactly the same as you left, though now there is a very light layer of dust on everything. You and Dash waste no time in going straight to the bed, you don't even bother kicking off your shoes. The moment your head hits the pillow, your out like a light.


You wake up to somebody pounding away at your door, and not stopping.

“Gah! Tell them we don't want any girl scout cookies!” Dash groaned as she covered her head with a pillow. It is apparent that whoever is at the door will not stop knocking till you answer the door. You get up with a sigh, you pass a mirror and see your hair extremely messy, it sticking up on one side. Too early for this shit... You think as the pounding increases. You look out the peep hole and you see nobody, yet the pounding continues. With a quizzical look on your face you open the door and look down at a very disgruntled Scootaloo looking up at you, with her hands on her hips. You gotta admit, she look more adorable than normal.

“Hey Scoots,” you say.

“Go away, we don't want your girl scouts cookies!” you hear Dash yell from the bedroom. You turn back to Scootaloo.

“What can I do for you Scootaloo?”

“Rainbow Dash promised that she would help teach me to fly today,” she said impatiently.

“Oh, well... come on in,” you say stepping aside, “make yourself at home.” You enter your bedroom, closing the door behind you.

“Did you tell them we don't want their girl scout cookies?” Dash asked.

“Last time I checked, Scootaloo didn't sell girl scout cookies,” you say as you pull off your shirt and replace it with a light blue long sleeve.

“What is Scootaloo doing here?”

“You promised to help her fly.”

“Oh shit...” Dash groaned as she remembered With a sigh she got up and walked out of the bedroom and into the living room, with you behind her.

“Would you like some breakfast Scoots?” you ask as you enter your kitchen.

“Lunch you mean,” Scootaloo replied. You check the clock that reads 12:50.

“Oh.”

“But yes I would like some lunch,” Scootaloo continued. Ever since Dash exited the room, Scootaloo didn't take her eyes off her, Dash finally noticed this.

“What?” she asked.

“Your boobs look bigger,” Scootaloo stated making you drop the pan you were holding, and making Dash burst out laughing. You quickly finish making lunch, Scootaloo's question going unanswered. As you three were sitting on the couch eating, when a though came to you. You look over at Scootaloo.

“How did you know Dash and I were together?”

“I'm not stupid you know,” she said with a deadpan look on her face. “Are you guys almost done yet, we have to spent the whole day together!”

“Well I’m done, you Dash?” you ask looking to your left. She spooned the last bit of food she had in her mouth and nodded. You grab both plates and head to the sink, dropping off the dishes, you still had you and Dash still have your shoes on so you all head out and let the day begin with Scootaloo excitedly jumping around you and Dash.