• Published 26th Jan 2013
  • 1,368 Views, 140 Comments

Turn That Frown Upside Down - Brony Tom



The world has changed a lot in just a century. Cheerilee and her sidekick Golden Ring must fight terror in a modern world, and as they say, you have to fight fire with fire...

Comments ( 16 )

Would you guys be interested in seeing this?

Yes!

3702624 ditto, ditto, ditto!

3702686
3702624
Well, I guess that settles it, then. :eeyup:

Well, this was fun to read. And I would like to see their lives outside of working.

3734978
Yep, lol. I've actually read through some of the shorter local laws in my city and they were... rough.

3736100

Um, just for clarification, i was referring to me losing several hours of sleep to finish this amazing piece of literature.

3747684
:eeyup: Nothing could possibly go wrong here. Nope. Not a chance.

3751057
I'm sorry to do that to you. Do you think it should be tagged mature for gore? :applejackunsure:

Yay! That was fun. And yes to the whole slice of life deal.

3751120
Well when you're talking about chainsawing some pony's head off and tacking a bin bag to to insides of your esophagus...
Yeah Mature is probably the rating I would use

I really enjoyed this story however! The character development was probably the best part.
The fact that you co-wrote it together really helped the character seem like individuals. Im(very inexperienced and humble)O

3749309
I think I get it... Cheerilee's attacks weren't terrorism, since she wasn't attacking random or innocent targets in an attempt to create terror in the general populace. She was creating terror among a small group of self-selected enemies who will, if they ever return, feel similar terror for similar reasons when the anti-terrorism teams arrive. Cheerilee's "Smilie" was, when you get right down to it, a costumed superhero. Batman, with a government contract.

haa, the good old chainsaw. it has the power to have been used and abused an endless number of times, yet never became a clichè




but on the other side, or it works perfecly ot it is a complete failure, there is no middle ground

4980815 I just realized that chainsaws are now canon.

Login or register to comment