• Published 19th Jan 2013
  • 1,749 Views, 24 Comments

Slender pony - Ls Successor

  • ...
5
 24
 1,749

Finding Rainbow

Twilight's Pov.
The search for Rainbow dash continues..
The two ponies looked to their left then their right.
They silently waited for the Slender pony to walk away.
But unfortunately he didn't he was just standing there waiting for something.
Pinkie pie and Twilight still noticed Rainbow dash in his grip silently sleeping.

"Twilight!" It was Apple jack shoot she actually followed her!

"Crap!" Muttered Twilight,"What to do, what to do?" She repeatedly asked herself that question.

Then she got an idea she just needed to wait for the right time...
She could hear the footsteps of her friend get closer she tell Pinkie pie could hear them too.

"Twilight!" Called Apple jack approaching them.

"Twil-Apple jack stopped when she saw the Slender pony holding her friend in his reach.

She obviously knew the Slender pony could see her, so she was slowly backing up in fear.

"Hey! Slender pony give us back our friend!!" Yelled Pinkie pie stepping out from behind the tree.

"And leave our friend Apple jack alone!!" Added Twilight stepping out exposed to the Slender pony.

"What are you two doing!?" Shouted Apple jack confused by her friends' behavior.

"Give us our friend and no one gets hurt!" Said a voice from the trees who was none other than Rarity!

"Give us back our friend Rainbow dash!" Shouted a familiar pony from behind. It was Fluttershy.

The Slender pony looked around realizing he was surrounded dropped Rainbow dash harshly and ran deeper in to the forest.
Twilight and her friend's shrieked and rushed over to aid their injured friend.
Rainbow dash was slowly waking up, so her friends backed up.


Rainbow's Pov.
"Argh! Ouch!" Were the first words Rainbow dash said when waking up.

Her friends could see she was trying to stand on her own and rushed over to give her a hand.

"Rainbow dash! I was so worried!" Explained Fluttershy.

"Yeah so was ah!" Added Apple jack.

"Are you okay dashie!?" Asked Pinkie pie.

"Ouch!" Yelled Rainbow dash she couldn't even stand she was in way too much pain.

"What do we do Twi?"

"Magic!" She responded to her friend.

She asked for Rarity's assistance with performing this spell.
The two unicorns used a levitation spell and carried her back to Ponyville....

"Where am I?" Asked Rainbow dash loosing her voice.

She looked around and could tell she was in a hospital.
Rainbow dash could see she had broken a lot of limbs!
She had bandages on her wings, two broken legs, and bandages almost every where else!
Rainbow dash had a massive headache when she woke and felt soreness when she moved.
For a while she picked at a scar that she had on her face, but stopped when she saw five ponies enter the room.

"How yah feelin' Rainbow!" Asked Apple jack cheerfully.

"I feel like crap!" She responded back.

"That's nice to know...," Said Fluttershy.

"At least you got your memory back!" Yelled Pinkie pie.

"Yeah and some broken limbs and some scars. And a huge headache!" Complained Rainbow dash.

Another pony entered the room with magic blue hair. It was princess Luna!
She was holding a old computer from Rainbow dash's past.
She handed her the laptop and noticed her screen saver was slender pony and every game on the computer was a Slender pony game! Rainbow dash started playing a game and her friends watched beside her.
She collect at least five notes until.... Slender pony got her! Rainbow dash screamed and tossed her computer towards the wall causing it to smash to pieces! Luna gave Rainbow dash a look and Rainbow dash just smiled and shrugged.
Luna and her friends started to laugh and smile and Rainbow dash did to...
About two weeks later Rainbow dash was let out of the hospital and free to go home.
The only thing she wanted to do was get some rest in her bed...
For a week her friends would come and check on her making sure she was ok.
Other ponies helped as well they would bring her boxes of chocolates or help her clear the sky.
As I said before this only lasted for a week, so after that things went back to normal...
Rainbow dash had went to sleep real early one day and later woke up from a nightmare she had just recently had about Lightning dust and Gilda! She realized her window was wide open, but it was closed before she had gone to bed.
She got up and closed the window and then crawled back under her cozy covers.
Between her curtains she noticed a pony! She was startled by this and stood up in her bed looking at him.
He seemed to have pale white skin, and a big, wide smile, his eyes were rounded and he had dark circles around them.
He stood by her bed and said,"go to sleep."
The End....or is it?

Author's Note:

Obviously this isn't a great story it's very short, has many errors, and doesn't have great detail.
I just wrote this story for fun and I hope this story really catches you attention!
I choose to base the ending off of Jeff the killer by the way.
If I have time I might make a sequel! Bye!

~Musical writer~

Comments ( 11 )

What a creepy ending Lovemare.
I noticed some errors in this chapter as I was reading make sure you correct those ok?
But besides that I was at the edge of my seat asking for more.:rainbowlaugh:
Great work! But ask someone to help you edit this story okay? And once you get more
writing experience you should write a sequel to this story.

Um ok then

Ah hell no! Not the go to sleep. Shitfuckaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhhh!

WAIT WAIT WAIT...the slender pony...just... dropped rainbow dash? BULL SH*T THE SLENDER PONY CAN EASILY TAKE ON ANYTHING the slender pony is slender man in pony form which means he is still basically slender man and the slender man is invincible to litiraly everything including the elements of harmony and also god YES SLENDER MAN CANT EVEN BE KILLED BY GOD and i should know because i did alto (about a years worth) of research so that whole him running away is invalid :facehoof: :flutterrage: :moustache:

Slender man isn't real by the way and neither is Slender pony.
In my sequel Slender pony comes back to get his revenge.
It's called 'Slender pony's revenge'

THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CUPCAKES:pinkiecrazy:

1996817 Actually Slendermane's cannon.

Good story, and an interesting one too, but I noticed a few flaws.

1st
- Who takes casual walks in the forest when they cant sleep in the middle of the night?

2nd
- I'm suprised that not one of the Mane Six hasn't gone insane or started hallucinating after having multiple encounters with the slenderpony.

Login or register to comment