• Published 4th Jan 2012
  • 10,009 Views, 1,333 Comments

A Chronicle of Choices - Gylden Glor



When a human arrives in Equestria, how will he cope? And more importantly, how will he survive?

  • ...
43
 1,333
 10,009
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 25 )

weirdness enues, a swearing Fluttershy (not too uncommon in fics) and a sex change. all is akward on the train. (Thank god that ended)

no more train? i can play Fallout in peace now.

WAIT! You killed Twilight?

1355084 yeh I tried to BOOP her through the computer, but data isn't very...malleable, it punctures and breaks easily

Quick, think of a cover name for Peter!

1359240 ManwithnoDick. Genius!!

oops that explains the dream of killing twilight

1406663 Its Norwegian for Golden Embers.
Also I don't speak Norwegian, I be American, foo.
Also I got the translation of Golden Embers to Gylden Glør from teh interwebz, so I wouldn't be surprised if it were innacurate.

1639100 omg this story STILL hasn't died yet? :rainbowhuh:
PEOPLE ARE STILL VIEWING IT!??? :rainbowderp:
IMPOSSIBRU!!!!

213k words? :pinkiecrazy: see ya tomorrow bed!

1653994 Dangit, this story is over and it doesn't end on a good note, it ends like shoopity shit.
Do yourself a favor, don't read it. You'll be disappointed. If you want to read something that I wrote that has actual quality, find either "Responsibilities" or "Trapped" (no, not the Trapped. that has the RD under the rock, but the Trapped that's on my user page)

1654062

Actually, just finished reading it, not bad at all.
Definitely will check out your other stuff.

Been looking for this story for a re-read for a while. YAY! :yay:

Cool story bro

1661739 Well, it's not bad, but I played a bunch of my cards waaaaay too early.
Mostly because of how long I dragged out the train for.
You see, I wrote this story before I was mature enough to understand that you can't obsess over what you write, and that you need to appreciate it and give it it's proper amount of allotted time and focus. I didn't realize that I was putting too much brain power into writing the train.
So, overall, it was just inexperience that lead to my inability to actually keep this story on track.

1871535 i can relate, the same thing is happening with my story right now. I don't know if I'm going to end it soon or preserve through it for the fans I have.

why is this cancelled?

2178478 It spent seventy chapters on a seven day train ride in which I played all my cards and put too much thought into it and ended up literally fucking DESTROYING IT.
If you want to read it as I had originally planned it, here's the reboot story:
Trapped

Gah, I come back here to read this and hopefully gain perspective that will allow me to become a better author...

Ended up almost getting sick and punching an infant in absolute rage.

2132151

DON'T DO IT FOR THE FANS

If you're going to preserve it, preserve it because you WANT to.

I preserved this story for the fans rather than going back and erasing those stupid fucking train chapters.
DON'T DO IT FOR THE FANS.

Do it for yourself. The fans will understand - they may even appreciate cancellation once something's been too far derailed.

8494243
Holy shit man you replied to a comment from 2012? I completely forgot about this XD like this was a couple months after i registered on this site... Dayum. That was a long time ago...

I was looking around and saw your story had around 200k words and the idea intrigued me. But then I saw it was cancelled and my only thought was "You wrote 90+ chapters on a story then cancelled it?".

I then took to the comments to see why you cancelled the story, only to find this:
2184125
SWEET JESUS MAN! You wrote seventy chapters about a seven day period of time?
I would say you must have a cult-like adoration for this story to do something like that, but your attitude in the comments shows you hate it.

If anything, I feel bad for you. You spent all that time doing something that you didn't like in the end. I am glad you managed to make a story you liked in the end, though.

Login or register to comment