• Published 20th Oct 2012
  • 2,243 Views, 37 Comments

Curing an itch. - RapeTrain-Express



Twilight wants to get laid, and nothing is stopping her.

  • ...
32
 37
 2,243
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

This. Is. AWESOME!!:pinkiecrazy:

YES! I would hug you right now if I could!

Did I just read a story were Twilight raped her brother? :rainbowderp: and why am I turned on by this?:rainbowhuh:

incest is wincest! I seriously hope you do another chapter with both of them! :rainbowkiss:

Her plan is going to go horribly wrong somewhere, isn't it?

It was bad enough to hear it from the walking purple fax machine but to hear it from her brother as well drove her even crazier.

I had a good laugh at the mention of Spike being called a fax machine.

It had been a few days since Twilight first got the letter that was stating that her brother and the cor-ruler of the Crystal Empire,

Co-ruler?

The second he told her Cadance was pregnant any sort of logic she had leave got tossed out the door.

In this case, wouldn't it be left instead of leave? Also isn't it Cadence?

She wish she could turn her head just to see the twitching cock slamming in and out of her without pause.

If you are using the past tense (although isn't it technically past progressive?), it would be wished not wish.

It wasn't full proof but it was she could do for her reckless actions.

This sentence... I think it would be fool proof.. and I feel there is something missing between "it was" and "she could"

I loved this chapter... Not necessarily in that way but this chapter certainly fit and made perfect sense. That is enough for me to like a chapter.

I have only one thing to say: TWILIGHT DOES NOT GET TO FUCK LUNA! Beyond the mention of that, this was awesome!

Login or register to comment