• Published 27th Dec 2011
  • 2,002 Views, 57 Comments

Stopping the NightMare cult - superfunnelc



2 bronies will lern their destainay when they jump into a rainbow portal

  • ...
27
 57
 2,002

Chapter 16

*30 seconds after the jump*

*Action Music*


One of the few things going though my mind at the time was "AHHHHHHHH!"

"Omega Team, check in." I said.

"Omega 2, is good." Said Hercules.

"Omega 3, is good." Said Graze.

"Omega 4, is still alive." Said Blue Breeze.

"Omega 5, good to go." Said Red Cross.

"Omega 6, still falling." Said Crack Shot.

"Omega 7, I see the castle." Said Vinetion.

"Omega 8, we're going to die." Said Ice.

"Alright, prepare for descend deceleration, on my mark." I said.

"What does that mean?" Said Ice.

"It means deploying our parachutes or wings." Said Graze.

"Alright team, this is it. 3,2,1 Mark!" I yelled as I stuck out my wings, slowing my free fall, while everypony else deployed their wings/parachutes.

*3 minutes later*

"Heads up I am landing now." I said as I landed in side of the court yard, of the NightMare castle.

"Something doesn't fell right." Said Hercules as he landed and cut off his parachute.

"Your right, something is off." I said as the rest of the team landed.

"Alright lets head in and see what we can find." Said Hercules as we entered the castle.

*Insert any creepy music here*

"We should have at least seen some guards, by now." Said Graze as we came up to a large door.

"Shh, what's that." Said Cross as we heard a chanting sound.

"Alright, let me take a peek inside." I said as I opened the door a smidgen, and saw a room filled with about 1,000 to 3,000 cultists.

"What did you see?" Said Ice as I retracted my head.

"We are about 10 different kinds of bucked, with a side of we are screwed fries, and a large "Oh dear, Celestia we are going to die" soda." I said.

"You are over exaggerating." Said Ice as he stuck his head inside, and then swiftly pulled it out.

"Did I miss anything?" I said.

"You forgot the body bag napkins." Said Ice.

"I knew I forgot something." I said facehoofing.

"Alright, if we are going in there we need a plan any suggestions?" Said Hercules.

"I have one." I said.

"What is it?" Said Hercules.

"This. LEROY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKINS!" I screamed as loud as I could as I charged into the room slashing my sword wildly.

"Oh, my Celestia he just ran in." Said Vine.

"Save him!" Said Graze as he and the rest of the squad ran in.

"Stick to the plan!" Yelled Hercules.

"What plan!" Yelled Cross.

"The plan is to not die!" Said Hercules.

"Good plan, make my job easier." Said Cross as he smashed a cultist's head in with his war hammer.

"I can't believe this is working." Said Blue as he stabbed a cultist with his scimitar.

*1 minute later*

There were charred, bloody, and broken bodies of cultists everywhere.

"Hey boss, we still got some on the alter." Said Graze as he pointed to the alter.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? I am surprised you made it this far SeaBreeze,but you are too late." Said Charger stepping out from behind the alter with two other ponies, a Pegasuses, and a Alicorn.

"An alicorn, oh shoot son." Said Crack Shot.

"What do you mean to late?" I said.

"We have already summoned NightMare moon." Said Charger smirking.

"Then where is she?" I said.

"Right here." Said a feminine voice that sent shivers down my spine, as NightMare moon walked out of a shadow.

"We are dead." Said Ice.

"Not today we're not." I said raising my sword.

"I am with you all the way." Said Hercules as he raised his sword with mine.

"Same here." Said Graze as he raised his sword.

"Count me in." Said Ice as he raised his saber.

"I got your back." Said Cross as he raised his war hammer.

"I am not running." Said Crack Shot, raising his sword.

"I am not letting Equestria fall." Said blue as he raised his sword.

"Do I really, need to say anything." Said Vine raising one of her daggers.

"So touching, but I'm afraid we are going to have to cut it short." Said Charger.

"Bring it." I said.

"Gladly." Said Charger as he, NightMare moon, the black Pegasus, and the black alicorn charged us.

"Show no mercy!" I said leading my own team into combat. As our two teams collided it turned into about 4 separate battles, with Blue, and Ice fighting the black Pegasus. While Vine, and Graze battled the alicorn. While Crack Shot, and Cross battle Charger. Me and Hercules battled NightMare Moon.

"Give up!" Said Moon as I blocked her sword of darkness that was aimed at my head.

"Never!" I said as her horn began to glow.

"SeaBreeze, watch out!" Yelled Hercules as he dived right in front of me just as the bolt of magic shot out of Night Mare's horn striking Hercules in the stomach and propelling him across the room.

"Hercules!" I shouted as I ran over to him.

"I'm messed up." Said Hercules.

"Come on, we got to get you some place safe." I said picking up his hoof.

"No, destroy NightMare Moon, then worry about me." Said Hercules as magic sparkles began to fly around our hoofs.

"What's going on." I said as the sparkles began to envelop our bodies.

"Impossible." Said Charger before Graze falcon punched him into a pillar on the far side of the room.

"SeaBreeze, Hercules what's going on?" Said Graze as the sparkles began to flash brighter, and brighter until there was a giant white blinding, flash that covered the entire room, and then suddenly it was gone.

"Ow my head." I said rubbing my head, as I realized that my hoof wasn't brown with a hint of red, it was dark green like Hercules's, and that I suddenly had a horn. I had transformed into an alicorn.

"Whoa." Said Graze running over to me.

"Hey!" I heard a voice say.

"Who said that?" I said.

"It's me Hercules." Said the voice again.

"Hercules, where are you?" I said.

"In your mind." Said Hercules.

"What?!" I said.

"Those sparkles turned us into an alicorn, we share control of the body." Said Hercules.

"How do you know that?" I said.

"I've been dating Twilight." Said Hercules.

"Point taken. Now let's finish what we started." I said walking towards a stunned NightMare Moon.

"Even, with you new powers you can never defeat me!" Said Moon as she swung her sword, which was immediately blocked by Hercules's sword that was held in a green aura.

"Next time, I control the body." Said Hercules in my mind.

"Fine." I thought back.

"Alright then, let's finish this up and head back, hopefully this isn't permanent." Said Hercules as he shot a magic pulse at NightMare, knocking her down.

"Let's end it now." I said as I stabbed her with my sword though the chest, and as NightMare moon dropped down to the floor.

"You will never escape this castle, with your lives." She croaked as the ceiling began to crash down.

"We have to get out of here!" Yelled Graze as a chunk of rubble hit the black Pegasus on the head knocking him out cold.

"Cross help me with this guy." Said Vine as her and Cross carried out the black Pegasus.

"What are we going to do with him?" Said Cross.

"Heck if I know." Said Vine as she and Cross exited the room, and headed for the court yard.

"Shadow, we have to leave now!" Shouted Charger.

"Dad, we can't leave Dark." Said the alicorn.

"We can get him back later, right now we need to move." Said Charger as Shadow teleported them out of the castle.

"Come on!" Shouted Ice as a chunk of rubble hit Crack Shot.

"Crack Shot!" I yelled as I ran to get the rubble off of him.

"I'll help." Said Ice coming to help us.

"No it's too dangerous!" I said as a chunk of rubble nailed me right on the head knocking me out cold.

"SeaBreeze!" Shouted Ice, was the last thing I heard before I passed out.


*Unknown Location, Possibly Heaven*


When I came to all I could see was white.

"Ow, my head." I heard somepony that sounded like Hercules.

"Hercules?" I said.

"Behind you." Said Hercules.

"Where in the name of all that is good, and just, are we?" I said.

"Heaven maybe?" Said Hercules.

"Ahem." Said a voice behind us.

"Whose there?" I said turning around to see two alicorns a white one with red hair, and a grey one with black hair.

"Who are you?" I said.

"I am Queen Faust." Said the white one.

"I am King Galaxy." Said the black one.

"But you may call us grandma, and grandpa." Said the white one smiling.

"Is this a joke? Are we dead?" I said.

"No you are not dead, we just had to pull you out of your world so you could do something for us." Said Galaxy.

"What?" I said.

"Go back 11 years into the past, and take your past selves to earth to be raised there." Said Faust.

"Seems legit." Said Hercules.

"If that is what you want, then so be it." I said.

"Remember do not tell anypony who you are." Said Galaxy as he teleported us to CanterLot 11 years in the past.


*CanterLot 11 in the past*


We landed within the royal gardens, and after making a few Back to the Future jokes, we arrived at Hay Seed's shed.

"Well, here we are." Said Hercules putting the hood of his cloak on, while I did the same thing. We could hear the last few bays of Happy Birthday, as the elevator went down.

"Let's just get this over with." I said as the elevator reached it's destination with a *Ding*.

"Whose there!" Said Drift Charging up a spell aimed at us.

"Friends of a friend." Said Hercules.

"Knock it off." I said thumping him in the back of the head.

"Who are you, and why are you here!?" Said Drift.

"It's okay I know why they are here." Said Celestia as she looked over the to group of foals clustered around a small table, and at the center of the group was me, and Hercules.

"SeaBreeze, Hercules can you come over here for a moment please?" Said Celestia as Past me, and Past Hercules bounced over to us.

"Yes mommy?" Past me said, and it was then that I noticed that both of the past versions of us already had their/our Cutie Marks, and the only memories we hadn't yet recovered was how we got our Cutie Marks, and our 3rd birthday.

"Got their Cutie Marks already, I see." I said.

"Yes, they do and I am so proud of them." Said Celestia with a tear in her eyes.

"Don't worry, they will do great things in the future, I promise." I said.

"Thank you." Said Celestia as she touched each one of the past us, knocking them out cold, she then placed them in baskets, and handed them to us.

"Thank you." I said as we made our way to the elevator.

"Take care of them." Said Celestia as we got in the elevator.

"We will." I said as the elevator's doors closed shut, and we where teleported to earth.

*Earth, 11 years in the past. Lafayette, Louisiana*

It was about 8 at night when we arrived, and one of the first things we both noticed was that we were both human again, except that Hercules still had his horn, and I still had my wings.

"Alright, we drop them off at the doorsteps of our old houses knock, and run. Got it?" I said.

"Yep, let's roll." He said as we split up to drop our past selves off.

*30 minutes later*

"Man, the cop activity is huge." Said Hercules as we sat next to each other on a park bench.

"What do you expect 9/11 was a few months ago." I said.

"True." Said Hercules as we were teleported, back to our grandparents.

*Unknown location, present day*

"You have done, but now I must send you back." Said Faust.

"Thank you." Me and Hercules said in unison.

"We will see you again." Said Galaxy as we where teleported back to Equestria.

*Equestria, CanterLot urgent care, room 1, present day*

As I slowly opened my eyes I saw that I was in a hospital bed, and I saw a pure Black unicorn with a skull for a Cutie Mark touching his horn to the occupant of the bed next to me, which happened to be Crack Shot.

"Please, no." I croaked as Crack Shot's heart monitor flat lined, and the black pony dissipated into thin air.

Alerted by the iconic sound of a heart monitor flat lining, doctors and nurses rushed in trying to revive Crack Shot. "Clear!" Shouted one of the doctors as he shocked Crack Shot with his horn, he tried that a few more times before he gave up and shook his head "I can't believe we lost him." Said the doctor covering Crack Shot's body with a sheet.

"Doctor, SeaBreeze, and Hercules are awake!" Said one of the nurses noticing that Hercules and I where awake.

"That's good, I couldn't live with myself if I lost them." Said the doctor.

"Would you like me to alert the Princess?" Said one of the nurses.

"Do it." Said the doctor.

"Wait, tell my mother that we are fine, and that one hero is coming home." I said.

"Of course your Highness." Said the nurse as she left the room.

"Well that's one chapter of our live over." I said.

Fin

(A/N: Well guys this is it we have had our ups our downs, but we made it months after I started I finished it, I am going to be making After the NightMare cult, but thats a story for another day. BYE!)

Comments ( 4 )

so, it took me and ice to fight dark? that doesnt seem right. i mean, it only takes one of us for an even fight

oh well. i still look forward to the next story

Ice

520811 I agree, heck I should just imaple him.......I have a problem...

520811>>523686 This isn't Three of Me Dark, this is been training almost his entire life for this moment Dark

Ice

524373 No this is Why us and continuing the dream.

Login or register to comment