• Published 27th Dec 2011
  • 2,002 Views, 57 Comments

Stopping the NightMare cult - superfunnelc



2 bronies will lern their destainay when they jump into a rainbow portal

  • ...
27
 57
 2,002

Chapter 13

It took the clean up crew 5 minutes to get to the club to clean up what was left of Night Beat, as well as to take the moon dust back to CanterLot for processing.

"Here come the media." Said Graze pointing to a crowd of ponies rushing towards us.

"Helmets, and face covers on ponies, and do not answer any questions unless it goes though me." I said as I put my helmet on.

"Sir, what happened here?" Asked one of the reporters.

"What we have here is a drug bust gone wrong, the dealer took a hostage and we were forced to take the dealer down. Now I congratulate my team on a mission well done." I said pushing thorough the crown.

"Hey boss." Said Ice as he ran up next to me.

"What is it?" I said.

"Well I just got off the phone with pinkie, and she is throwing us a party in town." Said Ice.

"A party. Well then I guess we have to go." I said.

"So how do we get rid of these reporters?" Asked Ice.

"I got it. Hey look over there it's an elite pony doing something embarrassing!" I shouted as all of the reporters went over the hill.

"Nice." Said Ice.

"Alright, get in the carriage we got a party to go to!" I Said as the team filed into the carriage, and we were off the Pony-Ville.

"So boss where do we put our armor?" Asked Ice.

"There, is a basement beneath the town hall, there is where you will store your weapons, and armor. I am also in the process of buying a warehouse in CanterLot, to act as a secondary base." I said.

"So let me get this straight. We are operating out of the basement of the town hall, of the town where both of your marefreinds live?" Said Cross.

"Ya that's correct." I said.

"Just checking." Said Cross as we entered Pony-Ville.

"Alright ponies I want you in, and out of the basement, as quick as possible." I said as we pulled up next to the town hall. We then ran out of the carriage, into the basement, stored all of our weapons and armor, and made it out in 20 seconds flat.

"Alright, now there is one thing left to do." Said Hercules.

"What?" Asked Crack Shot.

"Party!" Yelled Hercules as we all ran off the join the party that was happening outside of SugerCube Corner, but little did we know it would be a night we would never forget, and not because of the sex that occurred afterwards....well maybe a little, but mostly for a bad reason.

*2 hours later*

Current time 9:00 P.M.

Date: 1/28/12

I was enjoying the party, when Apple Jack came up to me. "Hey you seen ma little sis, and her pals?" Asked Apple Jack.

"Can't say I have. why?" I said.

"Its their bed time, and they know it, I reckon that they want to enjoy the party a bit more, but it's a school night." Said Apple Jack.

"Okay. Tell you what, I will help you look for them." I said.

"You don't have to do that SeaBreeze." Said Apple Jack.

"Its no trouble." I said.

"Well alright then. I think we might wanna split up." Said Apple Jack.

"That is probably the best option right now. I will check around town hall." I said.

"Alright, if I find them I will send Crack Shot to find you." Said Apple Jack as I walked towards town hall, while she headed towards the library.

*10 minutes later*

"I wonder where those fillies could be hiding." I said as I heard a high pitched noise coming from the sky.

"What in the h-." I said before the ground in front of me exploded sending me flying backwards into a house that the town was trying to sell.

I looked around, and I could see the ground exploding upwards in various places, I could also hear the screams of the ponies that where at the party. As my vision was slowly giving way to blackness, all I could feel was a warm, sticky liquid. My own blood. Before I slipped into unconsciousness I I saw the source of the blood, a 4 inch long shard of glass embedded in my shoulder. As my vision was almost completely replaced by darkness I saw the 3 worried faces of the Cutie Mark Crusaders looking down on me, and that was the last thing I saw before I slipped into unconsciousness.

*3rd person POV*

"What do we do?!" Yelled Scootaloo.

"I don't know!" Yelled AppleBloom.

"Girls listen, we have to get him to safety!" Said Sweetie-Belle.

"Ya, but where?" Asked Scootaloo.

"The town hall basement!" Said AppleBloom.

"But Apple Jack, told us never to go in there." Said Scootaloo.

"I think Apple Jack will understand, I we save this pony's life." Said Sweetie-Belle.

"Fine, now how are we going to get him to the town hall basement?" Asked Scootaloo.

"What about your scooter?" Asked AppleBloom.

"I left it back, at the clubhouse." Said Scootaloo.

"Fine. Then we will have to carry him. Sweetie-Belle can you use your magic to help us carry him?" Asked AppleBloom.

"I can try." Said Sweetie-Belle as her horn began to glow.

*Meanwhile, back at the party*

Hercules, and Twilight where just beginning to dance together when the ground next to them exploded upwards, sending everypony into a panic. Omega Teams training kicked In as they rushed to the aid of their second-in-command.

"What happened?" Said Hercules, as Red Cross helped him up.

"I don't know, but it looks like we are being attacked." Said Blue Breeze as Hercules got to his feet, and helped Twilight up.

"Where is SeaBreeze?" Asked Hercules.

"We don't know, last we heard he was helping Apple Jack look for the Cutie Mark Crusaders." Said Crack Shot.

"Well since SeaBreeze is MIA I am assuming command. Now first things, first. We need to get our gear. Let's double time it ponies!" Yelled Hercules as Omega Team, ran towards the town hall.

*5 minutes later*

"Alright we get our gear, find SeaBreeze, and then figure out what the hay is going on." Said Hercules as he opened the door to the basement.

"This just reeks of the griffons." Said Blue Breeze as the team walked down the stairs to the basement.

"Don't be so quick to make accusations, it could be dragons for all we know." Said Vinetion.

"Why would the dragons attack an Equestrian town? It makes no sense." Said Blue Breeze as they came up to the armory door.

"I don't care who is behind this attack all I care about is finding-." Said Hercules as he opened the armory door revealing a bleeding SeaBreeze, and a frightened group of fillies. "SeaBreeze." Gasped Hercules as he ran to his bleeding brothers side.

"Dear Celestia." Said Blue Breeze.

"Cross get in here!" Yelled Hercules with tears in his eyes as Cross ran in, and knelt beside SeaBreeze.

"Severe bleeding, possible bone fragmentation. Doesn't look good." Said Cross.

"Well just try." Said Hercules.

"Will do." Said Cross as he got a med-kit that was sitting on a nearby table, and went to work.

"Boss, what about them?" Said Crack Shot gesturing to the fillies.

"Put a knock-out spell on them, we can deal with them later." Said Hercules.

"Can do." Said Crack Shot as his horn began to glow, and shot out 3 rays of energy hitting each of the fillies on the forehead knocking them unconscious.

"Well, what do we do now?" Asked Graze.

"We find spike, he is the only way we can get reinforcements." Said Hercules.

"What about our phones?" Asked Blue Breeze.

"Already tried before the party started, I thought it was just a bad signal. Whoever is doing this is also jamming phone, and radio signals. So the only way to communicate with CanterLot is though Spike. Unless anypony wants to deliver the message themselves?" Said Hercules.

"No thanks." Said Graze, as the other flyers in the squad nodded their heads in agreement.

"Alright then. Suit up, and find Spike. If you find Spike, shoot a flare, into the air, and we will regroup back here." Said Hercules handing each team member minus Cross, and SeaBreeze a flare gun.

*5 minutes later*

"Hey Cross how is SeaBreeze doing?" Asked Graze.

"Pretty good, considering what he has been though." Said Cross.

"Alright, everypony let's move out!" Said Hercules as he threw open the armory door and ran out with the rest of the team in tow.

"This is not going to end well." Said Blue Breeze as they reached the door that led to the surface.

"Alright, when I open the door we split up. Remember finding Spike is the primary objective, but if you see a pony in trouble help them." Said Hercules as he threw open the door reveling a Pony-Ville in chaos.

"Mother of Celestia." Said Crack Shot as he stared at the destruction.

"Move it soldier!" Yelled Hercules.

"What buildings are likely to have Spike in them?" Said Ice.

"Ice, take Sugar-cube Corner." Said Hercules.

"Right." Said Ice as he ran to the possibly burning bakery.

"Blue Breeze, take the Carousel Boutique." Said Hercules.

"On it!" Said Blue Breeze as he ran to the home of Rarity.

"Vine, I want you doing aerial flybys." Said Hercules.

"Roger that." Said Vine as she took off.

"Crack shot, check Sweet Apple Acres your most familiar with it." Said Hercules.

"Gotcha." Said Crack Shot as he ran towards the apple orchard.

"Graze your with me, we are going to the library." Said Hercules as he, and Graze started running towards the library.

"So where do you think Spike will be?" Said Graze.

"He is most likely with Twilight, and she is most likely to be in the library." Said Hercules.

"Then why send out everypony else to different places?" Asked Graze.

"I have my reasons." Said Hercules as they came up to the library.

"This is easy." Said Graze as they opened the door to the library reveling Twilight having a sword pointed at her by a hooded pony.

"Where is your coltfriend the prince?" Said the hooded pony.

"Right here." Said Hercules as he ran his sword into the hooded pony's chest.

"You, and all of your friends will die." Crooked the hooded pony as he fell to the ground.

"Twilight, are you okay?" Said Hercules rushing over to Twilight's side.

"I'm fine. Who was that?" Said Twilight.

"Looks like a NightMare cultist." Said Graze.

"How, can you tell?" Said Twilight.

"See these tattoos. Those are only given to the most elite warriors in the NightMare cult." Said Graze.

"Graze, how do you know that?" Said Hercules.

"I know that because, I used to be in the NightMare cult myself." Said Graze.

"What?! Why you no good son of a horse!" Yelled Hercules as he pinned Graze to the wall.

"Wait! Stop!" Yelled Graze.

"Why, so you can go tell our plans to your buddy Silent Charger! I don't think so!" Said Hercules.

"No, I left the cult after I saw what they where doing. When I joined they where a vigilante group, and I believed them, until I learned their true motives." Said Graze as Hercules let him go.

"Fine, but when SeaBreeze wakes up, he will be hearing about this." Said Hercules.

"Hey for what it's worth I regret ever joining that group." Said Graze.

"It was a mistake on your part, now I am not going to forgot this. Now Twilight, where is Spike?" Said Hercules.

"He is hiding in the closet." Said Twilight as she opened the closet.

"Is it safe to come out?" Asked Spike.

"Ya Spike it's safe." Said Twilight as Spike came out of the closet.

"Now Spike we need to send a message to Celestia." Said Hercules.

"Alright let me just get a quill, and a piece of paper." Said Spike.

"No, I will write it. Give me the quill, and paper." Said Hercules as Spike set the paper, and quill down on a desk. Hercules then picked up the quill with his magic, and began to write.

*7 minutes later*

"Alright, here Spike I want to send this to my mom." Said Hercules as he handed the scroll to Spike who then did his magic scroll transporting duty, and sent the scroll to Celestia.

"Hercules should I fire the flare?" Asked Graze.

"Do it." Said Hercules as Graze walked outside and shot a flare into the air.

*Meanwhile in the Royal Palace. More specifically Celestia's room*

It was common knowledge among the castle staff, as well as the guards that Drift, and Celestia were together, but they swore amongst themselves that they would never revile it to anypony.

"Come on Drift, it's time for Bed Room Fun Time." Said Celestia with a charming tone.

"Just a few more minutes dear. I can't shake the feeling that the boys are in trouble." Said Drift as a scroll appeared in front of Celestia.

"Drift, scramble all guards. Pony Ville is under attack." Said Celestia.

"On it!" Said Drift as he ran out of the room, and to a nearby intercom.

"Drift!" Said Celestia.

"What?" Said Drift.

"It's SeaBreeze, he is wounded." Said Celestia.

"Got it. All troops this is not a drill, I repeat this is not a drill. Pony Ville is under attack by NightMare cult forces, all able bodied troops are ordered to assist Omega Team in defending Pony Ville." Said Drift into the intercom.

"Drift be safe." Said Celestia.

"I will." Said Drift as he ran to the barracks to get his armor.

*End of chapter*

(A/N: Will SeaBreeze survive, will the reinforcements arrive in time. Why am I asking you these questions when I already know the answers just so you know I put in a, mass effect reference I will give a cookie to you if you find it.)