• Published 27th Dec 2011
  • 2,002 Views, 57 Comments

Stopping the NightMare cult - superfunnelc



2 bronies will lern their destainay when they jump into a rainbow portal

  • ...
27
 57
 2,002

Chapter 6

"I wonder what dad is going to do when he sees us?" I wondered.

"Probably faint." Replied Hercules as we were standing up, when Celestia turned and addressed the Mane 6.

"Girls not that I don't want you to come, but we want to keep just family right now. Okay?" Said Celestia.

"Sure we're fine with that. But were are we exactly?" Said Twilight.

"This house is located in the pristine neighborhood of Canterlot Oaks, featuring such high profile residents, as Sapphire Shores, Picture Perfect, and unfortunately Prince Blue-Blood I am sorry to say, I am even more sorry to say that he is your neighbor. This was the only house available as you can imagine." Said Luna.

"Thanks, luckily Pony Jo's isn't to far. Come on girls." Said Twilight leading the Mane 6 out.


"Alright so were is dad right now?" I asked.

"Your father is currently training some new recruits. I have a plan you two hide in your old nursery, under Hay-Seed's shed, and then Luna, and I will bring you father to the nursery to talk, which is when you jump out and surprise him or something like that." Said Celestia.

"By the way when you get into the castle you will see things that are called memory ghosts, now these ghost are harmless they are just visual side-effects of the memory suppression spell, when you near them you will absorb them and you will remember that memory." Said Luna.


"Wait. Take these, they are royal passes they should get you access to anywhere in the castle." Said Celestia handing us the passes. "Now we are off to get your father make sure you get to the shed as soon as possible." Said Celestia teleporting her, and Luna to the castle.


"I can not believe we are neighbors with Blue-Blood." Said Hercules.


"I know but it was the best mom could do. Now come on we gotta get to the castle." I said as we exited the front door, we ran in to the one pony we absolutely did not want to bump into, Blue-Blood.

"Watch were you are going you insufferable brutes, I am royalty, and I will have you strung up on gallows for this." Said Blue-Blood.

"Ya, I doubt it Blue-Butt." I said laughing

"Nice one bro." Said Hercules as we walked away from a fuming Blue-Blood.

"Alright, now where is the castle?" I said.

"Maybe, we should ask somepony." Hercules said.

"Good idea." I said tapping the shoulder of a random pony. "Excuse, but could you point us in the direction of the castle please?" I said.

"Sure Just keep going straight for a few minutes, and when you it the intersection of SeaBreeze avenue, and Hercules street, turn left, and you should see the castle." Said the Pony.

"Thank you." I said.

"Anytime." Said the Pony walking away.

"Mom must have really have missed us." Said Hercules as we came across the intersection, and turned left, and came upon the castle.

"Wow, the show does do this place justice." I said.

"You could say that again." Said Hercules as we approached the gate.

Halt, state your businesses, or leave." Said the guard manning the guard station at the gate.

"Nothing you need to worry about." I said as we showed the guard our passes.

"Fine, you can enter but I am keeping an eye on you two. Celestia does not give those to just anypony." Said the guard as he opened the gate.

"Wow, fancy." said Hercules as we entered the castle itself.

"Look, memory ghosts." I said as the memory ghosts began to swirl around us and fly into us though our ears.

"Vodka, in the punch bowel. Really?" Said Hercules remembering our Grand Galloping Gala stunt when we were foals.

"Yea, good times, good time." I said finally finding the garden and promptly absorbing more memory ghosts, until we arrived at Hay-Seed's shed, as I put my hove were Celestia told me to I heard a small *click*, and a door opened and we steeping into it absorbing even more memory ghosts.


"Man, we were hungry first time we came here." I said remembering Celestia nursing us the first time we went down to the nursery as foals.

"Yea, well here we are." Said Hercules as the elevator made a *ding* and the doors opened, and we stepped out, yet again absorbing more memory ghosts.

"Well this is it home sweet home." I said.

"Don't you mean nursery sweet nursery." Said Hercules.

"I Guess. Hey look over here." I said gesturing for Hercules to come over to were is was, looking at tons of old baby pics of us.

"Jeez we were quite cute back then." Said Hercules.

"Yea." I said as we heard the elevator coming down. "Hide it's mom, and Aunt Luna bringing dad down." I said as I turned the lights off and hid with Hercules in a closet.

"Well, honey here we are. What did you want to talk about?" Asked a pony that I could only assume was my dad.

"I just wanted to talk about the boys, it's just that I miss them so much." Said Celestia putting on fake tears to fool our father even more.


"It's okay dear, they will be here soon." Said my dad comforting Celestia.

"It's just me and Luna have already started furnishing the boys house." Said Celestia.

"But I thought we agreed that once we knew that the boys were back we would furnish it." Said our father.

"I know." Said Celestia, as our father developed a face that was a mix of happiness, and surprise.

"Where are they?" Said my dad.

"Right behind you dad." I said as me and Hercules stepped out of the closet.

"SeaBreeze, Hercules is that really you?" Said my dad with tears developing in his eyes.

"Yea dad it's us." Hercules said as our dad embraced us in a massive bear hug.

"Oh, thank the Heavens my sons are finally home." Said our dad crying tears of joy.

"Now right now there are 2 very important thing to discuss. First your house is not yet completely furnished so you will have to sleep here in your old nursery. I have already put out some sleeping bags for you." Said Celestia gesturing to 2 sleeping bags set up near the cribs that said out names on each on." The second thing is that the Grand Galloping Gala is coming up in a few days, and you will be attending, but I will let you have a choice you can, be publicly acknowledged as my sons, and heirs to the throne at the Gala, or you can attend as graduates from any university of your choosing." Said Celestia.

"I think that I would like to be publicly acknowledged as your son mom." Said Hercules as Celestia nodded her head.

"I am going to have do disagree with my brother on this one sorry mom." I said

"Then what university would you like to "graduate" from my son?" Asked Celestia.

"I am thinking the Canterlot Military Officers academy please." I said.

"A smart move, because that explains your cutie mark which stands for tactics, leadership, strategy, and the defense of the weak. Coincidentally you both have the same cutie mark, that is sometimes common in twines." Said Celestia.

"Alright then now that the family is back together again. How about some ice cream?" Said our dad pushing a button on the wall making an Ice Cream machine pop out of the wall."

"Drift dear when did you put that in?" Asked Celestia.

"Few years after the boys left, I come down here and eat Ice Cream when I miss them." Said our dad handing both me and Hercules a bowl of Ice Cream.

"Well at least our family is whole again." I said Smiling

"Now all that is left is the Grand Galloping Gala." Said our Dad.

"Vodka in the punch again?" asked Hercules.

"No!, Last time you did that Blue-Blood almost died!" Said Luna

"You say it like it's a bad thing." I say as we all laugh.

*end of chapter*


(DO NOT FORGET TO COMMENT PLEASE!)