• Published 27th Dec 2011
  • 2,002 Views, 57 Comments

Stopping the NightMare cult - superfunnelc



2 bronies will lern their destainay when they jump into a rainbow portal

  • ...
27
 57
 2,002

Chapter 9

"These recruits better be good." I said as i was walking down the hall to the meeting room.

"Relax, they would not have been picked if they weren't good." Said Hercules as we came to the meeting room.

"Well, here we go." I said opening the door to the meeting room, which was filled with ponies that I recognized from the Omega Team folder.

"Normal coffee is far superior, to ice coffee." Said the only mare in the room, Vinetion the druid.

"Please, ice coffee is way better, because you don't burn your tongue." Said the smallest of the group a blue earth pony that I as Ice who ran a small ice sculpture shop on SeaBreeze avenue.

"You are all wrong! Cappuccinos are the way to go!" Yelled the small blue Pegasuses known as Blue Breeze, who worked as a weather pony in Ponyville.

"Glad to see that you are all getting along." I said making my presence known.

"SeaBreeze!" Yelled my old Razor Graze as he got up from his seat and came over to me.

"Graze, it's good to see you again." I said giving Graze a bro hug.

"Don't forget me, the more awesome, and better looking one." Said Hercules as I thumped him on the back of the head. While everypony in the room minus Graze gasped.

"He just thumped the prince." Ice said.

"Yes, I just thumped the prince, who is also my best friend, as well as my younger brother." I said.

"By 2 days." Said Hercules.

"But, I am still older." I said.

"Wait, you two are brothers?" Asked a grey unicorn called CrackShot who worked as a farm hand at Sweet Apple Acres.

"Twins, to be specific." I said.

"Interesting. Celestia gave birth to you. Did she not?" Asked the tall Pegasuses paramedic Red-Cross.

"Yes she did." I said.

"Then who was the father?" Asked Cross.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"I was just wondering who the father was. I mean I can tell both of you are not Alicorns, and I was just wondering." Said Cross.

"Well our father was an Alicorn by birth, but in order to not draw attention to himself he had the disguise himself as a unicorn, and the disguise became permanent after a while,. Does that answer you question?" I said.

"Yes. But then wouldn't the both of you be Alicorns." Said Cross.

"We should be Alicorns, but perhaps it is for the best. Now back to the matter at hand. You all are probably wondering why you are here." I said.

"Yea, why are we here?" Said Ice.

"Well the reason is quite simple really. You all are going to become Omega team, and help me save the world from eternal darkness." I said.

"Your joking right?" Said CrackShot

"Far from it. Now if you will turn you eyes to the projector screen you will see where you will be living during your training." I said gesturing to the screen.

"Wait, what training?" Said Vinetion.

"You all honestly did not think that we were just going to save the world and not need training did you?" I said.

"Now what you are looking at is a 75 acre training camp, complete with a barracks, mess hall, sparring room, a PTR which stands for power training room, work out room, and 10 miles of running, and hiking trails." Said Hercules.

"Now, you may be wondering, who we are going to save the world from. The answer to that question is quite clear, the NightMare cult, is attempting to resurrect NightMare Moon, however from what we learned so far they are still a long ways from fully resurrecting her. But that could change any day now." I said.

"Do you know who is leading the cult?" Asked Blue Breeze.

"As of right now, we do not know." I said as a folder appeared on the table in front of me.

"Interesting, SeaBreeze come take a look at this." Said Hercules as I came over to look at the folder with him.

"Alright, scratch what I just said. We now know that the leader of the NightMare cult is a pony by the name of Silent Charger, and if I am reading this correctly he had been alive since the Griffon war." I said.

"How is that possible?" Asked Graze.

"It says here that after witnessing the death of his parents at the hands of a battalion of griffons Charger then slaughtered the entire battalion, and after that he went into self-imposed exile in the ever-free forest, and somehow in that forest he began to stop aging." I said.

"Well, that is one heck of a back story." Said Ice.

"Yes it is. Now in about 1 week there will be a carriage arriving outside of Pony Jo's. I want all of you there when that carriage arrives at 7:00 A.M. I want you all there, packed, and ready to begin training. Now I gave you all 1 week to sort any events or appointments around. Now nothing I have just said leaves this room. Now please enjoy the rest of the Gala." I said as the recruits begin to file out.

"Well that went well." Said Hercules as we both walked out of the room, and into the Ballroom.

"Now all we have to do is relax for a week." I said taking a sip of punch.

"Hey, does this punch taste furry, to you?" Said Hercules in a slurred voice.

"No, it taste grape." I said in an equally slurred voice. It was then that everything started moving.


*The Next Morning*

(WARNING: Passionate love scene incoming. those who are offended, or disturbed easy may want to skip this part of the chapter.)

"Jeez that was some party." I said noticing that I was not in my own room, or even in my own home. "Wait, where's my hat?" I say. I then notice my hat next to me, and when I took the hat I noticed that the hat was sitting on the head of Flutter-Shy, I also noticed the large amount of sun themed decor. "Are you serious?!" I said noticing that me and Flutter-Shy had fallen asleep in Celestia's bed.

"I don't know where your carrot is Angel." Said Flutter-Shy as she began to blink her eyes.

"Morning." I said as she sits up.

"Oh, hello SeaBreeze." Said Flutter-Shy with a small look of guilt on her face.

"Flutter-Shy, what did you do?" I said.

"I didn't do anything." Said Flutter-Shy.

"Flutter-Shy, I don't have to be AppleJack to know that you are lying." I said.

"I payed Pinkie to spike the punch, and I took advantage of you in your drunken state." Said Flutter-shy shamefully.

"You didn't need to get me drunk honey." I said.

"Wait honey. Does that mean we're dating?" Said Flutter-Shy

"Yep, and I was thinking about round 2." I said.

"I would love a round 2." Said Flutter-Shy as she jumped on top of me, and started to kiss me passionately.

"So this is what love feels like." I thought to myself as I slowly got a wing boner.


*10 minutes later*


"Well I was wondering if you knew where your brother was." Said Celestia as she opened the door to her room, and got an eyeful of me sticking the part that makes me a stallion, into Flutter-Shy's marehood.

"Oh, hi mom, Hercules. How are you?" I said to a dumbfounded Celestia, and Hercules.

"Breakfast is in 10 minutes. So finish up please." Said Celestia as she ushered out Hercules.

"We got time." I said as I continued what I was doing before the interruption.

*10 minutes later* (Please stop skipping people who are easily disturbed.)

"That was the most fun I have ever had in my life." I said as me, and Flutter-Shy walked down the hallway to the royal dining room with our tails intertwined.

"Good morning everypony." Said Flutter-Shy as we entered to dining hall.

"Good morning you two. Have you been up to anything that I should know about?" Asked Drift.

"Well let's just say that mom's sheets will need to be washed." I said smiling as me, and Flutter-Shy took our seats.

*3rd person POV*

Flutter-Shy could shake the feeling that there was something new about her, to put it simply the seed has been planted.

*end of chapter*