• Published 3rd Feb 2021
  • 2,063 Views, 24 Comments

The story of Grace the Gryphon - ChiefKitsune



Well after spending several years on Nirn, I'm finally about to go home with magic. At least the was what was meant to happen, but now I'm a gryphon in Equestria instead.

  • ...
8
 24
 2,063
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Yay your alive im so happy thanks for all the hard wotk.

Great to see you active again and very happy to see this story is not dead.
Hopefully, you will be able to update more often.

Well now. Welcome back my adventurous fellow

Nice to see an update

Welcome back. Good to know this amusing story isn't dead.

I'm happy to see this updated. :twilightsmile: Also. Paragraph 1 line 2.
I couldn't help myself from jumping t every noise and shadow.
It should be "at"
Hope to see more of this soon. :heart:

so, reading through this, looks like grace here isn't a herm now? I remember before the update she was one...

11531755
Indeed that has changed, as looking back on it I felt making Grace a herm would a a bit too far from the story I'm taking inspiration from.


11532527
Well I use the term reboot, as it is going to be the same basic story;
A Human male ends up in Skyrim then ends up in Equestira as a female

In my opinion, a whole rewrite would mean that that changes somehow. But since I am not planning on changing that basic part I figured Reboot would be a better wording. Not to mention that I know a lot of readers had high hopes for this story when I first posted it, I felt they deserved to know that this story isn't dead, in fact, it's getting a whole new look. One in which I hope meets the expectations of my readers. I hope this clears up why I used the wording 'Reboot' rather than 'Rewrite'.

I already love the story

Login or register to comment