• Published 18th Dec 2019
  • 1,392 Views, 150 Comments

Rarity's Colt: Snickers's Harmony Trials - Mocha Star



Snickers is having troubles and Harmony seems to be a reason, but more is happening than it appears.

Comments ( 12 )

Kiwe seems like best bro so far.

Huh. Very abrupt ending. Still, excited to see where this goes.

Didn't this originally have a non-consensual tag? What happened to it? Is that still in the story and if so what chapter so I skip that chapter?

10102896
Nothing nonconsensual happens, just a scene that seems like it will be, but it turns out that somepony actually gets their ass kicked.
Initially I didn't know if there was going to be anything of the sort so I tagged it to cover myself. After the scene it didn't happen and was kinda heart warming afterwards.

But, in case I'm mistaken, I urge you to double check with another reader for certain. Author's bias and all.

10163591
true, but its working so far. leaving the hospital? not interested in relationships at all. get to the clubhouse? 'so since we're in a herd'

me: wtf?

to be fair, there were a half dozen things that rubbed me the wrong way. a couple were probably cultural things. like, why strap him down? he had a fainting spell, not an 'attack random students' incident. and then they act like he had no reason to panic at being immobilized and defenseless in a place he didn't recognize

10163616
Yeah, I'm gonna have to cut that because it didn't translate well from what I intended to what came across... Your comment's the one that got it done so nopony else will have to suffer with it. And the herd setup... I may have missed something and you might have just brought it to my attention. Could be that it was denial, could be I didn't write a scene that I thought I did. Hm, tomorrow I check it out!

Thanks, anything else comes up, let me know so I can fix it or clear it up in the story or to you, if needed.

You're a great help!

Pinkie hopped into the air. “Yes! A new baker in town, we can have an Iron Chef contest during the Iron Pony contest and serve our meals at the end of the Running of the Leaves, I’ll call it Iron Chef Leaves.”

I think you should leaf him alone.

pushed through the group of giggling fillies and their questions.

The entire story: "I'm not gay!"
The end: "ok, maybe a little"

10754004
Lol, you'll find out

Was Fluttersy never a changeling?
Did anything come from that?

Lots of character development in this one. Big curve at the end.

I’m a little disappointed with how quickly Sweetie and Applebloom just dropped any affections for Snickers. One look and bam, “Who was that other guy from before? Meh.” :fluttershysad:

Login or register to comment