• Published 5th Oct 2018
  • 2,268 Views, 63 Comments

Digital Equestria - Sword Master

Comments ( 14 )

nice work:twilightsmile:

Excited to see more

Nice! When will the next chapter be up?

10131002
I am not sure when it will be out. I am right now working on getting myself motivated to find time to write. I do have some of it written, but need to get back to it.

10131859
Understandable.

But I do have to ask did you get the back story behind Matt's Goggles from the V-Tamer manga?

10131906

Not at all, I had the backstory for the googles when I was working on the character sheet.

10148764
Ok, just asking because in the Manga Taichi/Tai got his goggles the same way they just don't get a cracked lens

10149064
Interesting, I never knew that

10307368
I am working on the next chapter, but I have been busy with other things and have not found time to work on the next chapter.

10149764
just a little bit of history, well that AND V-Tamer came out in 1998.

Also, I've been thinking about making an Equestria Girls Digimon crossover.

The idea is that instead of Canterlot High the mirror sends Sunset to another human world, one with a Digital World and a DATS team to keep the peace. Sunset will get partnered up with an Agumon and join DATS and protect both worlds.

10406149

So, Data Squad but featuring Sunset as Marcus?

I'm interested.

11046390
Thanks, there will be some differences, but it basically is Data Squad with Sunset as the protagonist instead of Marcus. Though it won't be four field agents, there will be six of them.

11883911
Hey, just uploaded the first two chapters of the story! Just letting you know.

Login or register to comment