• Published 7th Sep 2018
  • 7,932 Views, 465 Comments

You Don't Want to be Rescued? - FlimFlamBros.



A girl who loves nothing but gold. A dragon who kidnaps her by accident. A misunderstanding that's more trouble than it's worth. An opportunity to escape. Just as long as no one tries to rescue her.

Comments ( 47 )

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you etc

Thanks for the chapter
I will wait for more

Man, I'm glad to see this being continued. Pretty interesting read that I'd be pretty sad for just going into limbo.

Have yourself a good one FFB and thanks for coming back to this.

YAY! NEW CHAPTER!


Also, yeesh. These Amazons are messed up.

:duck: THANK YOU
:moustache: So I eat Applejack
:duck: No chewing
:rainbowlaugh: Bacon bacon bacon!
:flutterrage: I'M DEADLY! only if you want me to

:trollestia: Such a lovely story , continue please (cleaning up after breakfast was :rainbowlaugh::pinkiegasp::derpytongue2:

Wow, a much needed look into AJ's mindset. Glad to see this fic continuing. This chapter was worth the wait.

I never wanted to barf so much in my life.

Edit: I MEANT IN REGARDS TO THE AMAZONS!

Oh boy it's returned yay, and poor applejack, damn i feel like if she's the strongest she should just fight for control defeat her grandmother and become the leader but would that change anything no idea but it's still sad to see. that it happens for loving who you want. Tradition can be horrible

Well, I expect that things are going to go terribly wrong for AJ next chapter.

so I’m guessing the moms take the fall for ol’ applebutt and die in her stead or something just as dramatic. oh well thats the beauty of diverse societies, something that is considered barbaric is perfectly normal to another and vice versa. Since theres no mention of pegasi among the amazons in previous chapters(I think its been awhile) i guess they all get killed too.

Woo!!! I’m glad this is back! I was getting a little worried. In fact I used to check it from time to time just reading the comments.

Oh man you're back. This is great.

...I really have to ask. How have the amazons gotten away with this openly for so long? You think they... I dont know, at some point might have captured someone important or just enough people that others start to take notice of them and what it is they do. That a a kingdom or someone powerful would be like "enough of your shit." That they would want back their captured people or something.

I just wonder how they havent been destroyed. Like I know in mythology that the amazons were powerful warriors, but they weren't invincible nor were they numerous. Thus you think sooner or later they would have stepped on someone's big toe or too many toes and thus have to deal with serious retaliation.

The Amazons remind me of a Fall of Equestria story, but instead of males being degrading to women, its flipped.

9780988

Since theres no mention of pegasi among the amazons in previous chapters(I think its been awhile) i guess they all get killed too.

The flash back is 12 years ago so at the most any Pegasus foals would still be children so they might not be hanging around with the main warband.

I'm so glad you back! And with a story update.

Loving the delving of Aj' mindset and past to understand her standing and actions. Espically with her fight with Spike and kinda say she a coward running away from her problem. Even if she thinks it's a "honorable death"

Also I enjoy the bit with Soarin, Spits, and Fleetfloot you did good job showing how close nit they arewith Spits and Fleet not abandoning Soarin.

But what really get me is Soarin is his selflessness to others and knowing it going be the main thing the haunts Aj.

I can't wait to read the next chapter gonna be a tear jerker I bet!

PRAISE THE EMPEROR FOR AN AWESOME UPDATE!!!

9781087
Considering how humongously strong Applejack is losing a few stallions here and there is a cheaper price to pay than how many would die in a conflict to wipe them out. Not only that, bit they seem to be rather viable mercenaries, so that's also keeping a valuable resource nearby. Not to mention the monster control.

So basically "not worth it".

backstory is all good, going to make things more interesting when berserk spike shows up to wreck her shit

Good to see another amazing chapter is out.

Never lost faith in the story

Woo! Brainlets that can’t understand that people don’t do things because they don’t want to didn’t kill this story!

9781282
My friend that means nothing eventually people are going to kill the Amazons if they keep pulling their s***. Of course the Amazons are going to realize that the whole female superiority b******* is wrong when Spike a male dragon whines Up Wrecking all of them even if they did gang up on him because Berserkers mode spike is coming to completely destroy their belief system.

First thing, YEAH AN UPDATE. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Second thing, really love how this progress. Nice touch with AJ and her shift. :ajsmug:

Third, my money on, that the Amazone party will be hit by Spike and he will f them up. :rainbowdetermined2:

So, looking forward to the next update.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

I'd cry if i hadn't lost my tear ducts on the war

I love it! Its really going to make the fight with Spike a lot more interesting!:moustache::ajsmug:

Please say your going to update more often soon.

I'm guessing it kinda worked? But why is applejack still a princess if she did that

I truly do love this. It's somewhat amusing how such a goofy story concept ended up turning into such a dark and world building experience.

And yet! It is what makes it truly grand! Look how everything has progressed how naturally it's all come along. These are the kind of stories I've come to miss around here. We really must do more...

As for the Chapter, The Wonderbolts really do have it quite rough, but they are some pretty tough fuckers themselves... Still I don't see this ending well for Sorin at the very least. It also kind of bothers me that the Amazon's seem to just be capturing prisoners from other lands and nothing is being done about it that we know of. Course we are also aware they're crazy strong and that Rarity's father has warred with them. So many problems to run from it seems...

Applejack has to stop lying to herself and we all know she's the worst liar of them all.

I honestly thought this was dead a long time ago, yet here it is not skipping a beat. I can only hope Spike doesn't take too much of his repressed anger out on Applejack before Rarity inevitably stops him.

your back will this be updating on the regular ?:pinkiehappy:

The entire Amazon society needs to burn

Please keep writing

Welcome back!!! Honestly, I was a little worried that this story was gonna be one that falls by the wayside--especially with the commotion from the previous chapter and the reactions...

Now to the story--I know that this is a flashback from Applejack's persceptive and her conviction that she's gonna try her damndest to rescue Soarin and the others, but considering how long ago this happpened, I'm really worried about how the possible failed escape and retribution on Applejack changed her...

...maybe it's too much to hope that maybe Soarin' survived? Of course, that could mean that Pear Butter may have inadvertantly took Applejack's place on the chopping block when AJ decided to save the stallions and admit that she is closeted straight (is that even a orientation--closeted straight? You would think at the least you're bicurious...) :eeyup: :fluttershyouch:

I’m sorry, but any story that involves my Spike-a-boi getting mistreated in ANY WAY I refuse to read!

please continue soon

Nice can't wait to see more.

9783347

is that even a orientation--closeted straight?

Let's face it. In Amazon culture, the word you're looking for is heathen.

*cough*
More
*cough*

Just checking in to see if anything is coming down the pipe sooner or later.

More in 2020 plz

Checking in to see if this story will still continue!

Still coming here to see if everything is ok

Haven't read this story yet but from what i've seen so from the comments, I do believe that this is a very well received story and hopefully it can be updated eventually. Next comment I make will be when I read it through.

2 years and heading into 3.

Man, this was one of the first fics I read when I found out about this site. Real shame the author stopped because people kept whining that Spike went through some difficulties.

11335164
Is that really what happened? Damn, that is a shame. Especially since it looked like we were getting ready to see Spike become the badass he deserves to be in this fic. People really just have no patience, huh?

Login or register to comment