• Published 18th Jun 2018
  • 1,495 Views, 26 Comments

The Padded Star - SuperPinkBrony12



(Rated Mature to be safe, but content should be mostly PG/PG-13.) When Starlight pays a visit to her dad, Firelight reveals his intent to treat his daughter like a foal for the week. And Starlight is anything BUT thrilled with the idea.

  • ...
33
 26
 1,495
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 3 )

*Applauds* Very well done story! The ending was perfect. Nothing unbelievable nor over-the-top. The keeping of the onesie was an adorable way to give a 'wink' to her doting dad who wishes he could forever have his "Little Star". Fire Light may be a dad who wishes he could always protect and care for his 'Punky-Wumpkin' but at least he has her back in his life after so many years of her being gone.

Maybe Starlight may be able to get Rarity to make something a little less 'foalish' to keep her warm at night? Makes for a fun after thought.

9012049 I think she'll be good with just the onesie. She'd be too embarrassed to even ask for something similar but less foalish.

this story was short, to say the least, but it was fun while it lasted!

Login or register to comment