• Published 8th Apr 2018
  • 4,026 Views, 250 Comments

A Week on a Cruise - CrimsonRose97



A broken hearted Spike finds interest in a human on a week long cruise

Comments ( 34 )

Can’t wait for a sequel

I don't feel sorry for Rarity in this story at all. She had this coming for letting her anger and actions get the better of her.

Great story

Rarity deserve what Spike said, after what happened. She can say that Rachel and her are now friends, but too little too late. Cuz 1: She should never hire somepony to try something with Rachel. 2: Never, never, EVER take Spikes phone and send Rachel a text, especially when he's a smart dragon, and can smell both scents from Rarity and Rachel. Spike will stay friends with Rarity, but they're no longer close friends anymore. And at the last part of the story, Twilight may be Spikes guardian or caregiver, but I think she's gonna be like Gem and Ruby, meddling in his love life, and I don't think she'll be alone to do that. Other than that, great, great story. This story deserves a sequel, and I know it's gonna be great. And I know that Rarity is gonna try real hard to get back on Spikes good graces, which will be a very long time until he fully forgives her. Again, great story, and I hope you will make a sequel, when you have time. I really enjoyed reading it.

it was at this point in her life rarity knew she fucked up

Well, it was good that Spike and Rachel were able to reconcile... and Spike finally got his piece of the action! :rainbowlaugh:

Well, Rara... there's no coming back from everything you did. You are to blame for everything! So, yeah... no surprise you've been left to rot in your own bitterness.

EXCELLENT STORY! A+! I hope you write another good one!

9653984
Could you do a good pirates one with spike

Would you like me to send you the stories that I'm thinking about they quit Midway through and I loved how it was going

If the main OCs in this story were voiced, what would they sound like?

9692448
Hmmm I don't know, you thinking of voice this story on youtube? :derpytongue2:

Comment posted by ILikeFanfiction1234 deleted Jul 4th, 2019

9356538
"There's a time for restraint and there's a time for action.

A regular brawl? Restraint. Sure, no real danger here.

Your spouse is about to get raped? No. No. That's pussy shit.

That situation is extreme and if Spike thinks that someone forcing their meat-filled corndog into his girlfriend's baby baker isn't worthy of going all out, then I genuinely worry for his future."

Why haven't you responded to any of FolkloreBrony's comments?

10040858
yes he could drive her insane with her own fears and he has four other abilities as well.

10040923
thats...actually awesome

10040938
you want to know all the abilities

10202522
Loooooooooooooooooooooooongman

If the main OCs in this story were voiced, what would they sound like?

10262768
Rachel? hmm to be honest she would sound like Kady Orioff-Diaz from the Magicians

I like the cover artwork Nicely done

11379141
Hey no thanks necessary I mean it.

I really like the cover art you did and created

11741578
I guess that is true if you stretch the definition of dirt.

Login or register to comment